Become a Patron!

Element Vape Customer Service?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I'm not impressed with element. Tried to purchase at about 9:00 am central. The purchase screen timed out after hitting order now. Received no communication one way or the other. Sent 3 emails asking about the success of the transaction. Crickets. Nada. Zip. The status screen has an order number and says processing which I wouldn't be concerned if I knew whether the transaction was successful. Right now I'm feeling ripped off.

Is this normal for this company?

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far I'm not impressed with element. Tried to purchase at about 9:00 am central. The purchase screen timed out after hitting order now. Received no communication one way or the other. Sent 3 emails asking about the success of the transaction. Crickets. Nada. Zip. The status screen has an order number and says processing which I wouldn't be concerned if I knew whether the transaction was successful. Right now I'm feeling ripped off.

They take 24 hours to process a order. It's shipped out the next day after you order. I always get my order in two day's. Never had a problem with them.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't know if it's normal but there are many other shops online willing and able to take your money.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't know if it's normal but there are many other shops online willing and able to take your money.

That's what I don't know. Whether the money is still there to give elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's what I don't know. Whether the money is still there to give elsewhere.

Did you see GKG2017's post above? It takes time to process the order. I just ordered from them last night and it shipped today.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Have you checked your spam filter?

In another thread you said you did receive the points email with a confirmation number

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I emailed [email protected] with a question about an order and got a very quick response. I haven't received my order yet but so far they seem legit. It's not a delayed order or anything. I placed the order Friday night, got the tracking Monday morning, and it's scheduled to be here Thursday.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you checked your spam filter?

In another thread you said you did receive the points email with a confirmation number

Yes I did. I'm just used to getting some sort of confirmation email.

I was just able to check with the boss of the bank account and the charge did go through.

If it hadn't I was going to try the order process again because while I wouldn't mind getting two Therons my wife would kill me.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Believe me I'm not trying to smear the company. Their process is just different from what I've gotten used to. I'll know better for future orders.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi DonBaldy,

Thanks for your interest in shopping with us. Sorry about your issues. Did you receive any order after you place the order? Also, did you have to submit any information for the age verification process?
We answered all of our inquiries within 24 hours within working hours. We do not leave any customers behind. If you did not receive any email back, it is very strange. Can you send me an email at [email protected]? I will look into this case closely for you.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi DonBaldy,

Thanks for your interest in shopping with us. Sorry about your issues. Did you receive any order after you place the order? Also, did you have to submit any information for the age verification process?
We answered all of our inquiries within 24 hours within working hours. We do not leave any customers behind. If you did not receive any email back, it is very strange. Can you send me an email at [email protected]? I will look into this case closely for you.

Thank you for your reply. The only thing I saw for age verification was the place for birthday and last 4 of the SS# and I did enter all of that. I will send you the email. I am not concerned about the processing time and time for shipment just with whether or not the payment went through.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you for your reply. The only thing I saw for age verification was the place for birthday and last 4 of the SS# and I did enter all of that. I will send you the email. I am not concerned about the processing time and time for shipment just with whether or not the payment went through.
You're welcome. It is our job to make sure that your shopping experience is enjoyable with us. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any concerns or questions.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome. It is our job to make sure that your shopping experience is enjoyable with us. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any concerns or questions.

This is exactly what I was hoping for with customer service. It's above and beyond. Thankfully I rarely have to deal with customer service. Much to my wife's disappointment this will not be my last purchase from Element Vape.

Kenny thank you for reaching out. IF I could I'd buy you a beer, but since that's not an option have a laugh at my expense. Another moron customer. :)

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is exactly what I was hoping for with customer service. It's above and beyond. Thankfully I rarely have to deal with customer service. Much to my wife's disappointment this will not be my last purchase from Element Vape.

Kenny thank you for reaching out. IF I could I'd buy you a beer, but since that's not an option have a laugh at my expense. Another moron customer. :)
You're welcome. I am just doing my job and same goes to our team. It is our responsibility to make sure that you are happy.

In return of you buying me a beer, if you ever could, I will buy you 2 more :cheers:

Have a good day DonBaldy!

I'm trying to make an order with element vape. Having issues with age verification. I gave all info asked for including a picture of my ID. Tried to contact through cutomer service, support, and Kenny. Trying to get my order quickly do to having to leave town in a couple days. Hopefully this will help?

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny, I see all these posts saying Element Vape sent them a prepaid return label. I got a defective Wismec from them and they're making ME responsible for shipping cost! Sorry, NOT my fault they shipped me a defective product. They also, still, don't have an 800 # to call. Do they expect me to be a returning customer with this kind of business practice? Why should I order from them anymore, knowing if I get another defect I'll have to pay out of pocket to return it? THAT is not in my best interest.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Funny, I see all these posts saying Element Vape sent them a prepaid return label. I got a defective Wismec from them and they're making ME responsible for shipping cost! Sorry, NOT my fault they shipped me a defective product. They also, still, don't have an 800 # to call. Do they expect me to be a returning customer with this kind of business practice? Why should I order from them anymore, knowing if I get another defect I'll have to pay out of pocket to return it? THAT is not in my best interest.
Hi Drum71,

Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business.

We apologize for any inconvenience and issues that we cause. We always want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchases. Additionally, we stand behind all of the products that we sell.

We do cover all return shipping if it lands within our warranty period. Please email with your order number to [email protected]. I can look into this case closely for you.

Element Vape

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm trying to make an order with element vape. Having issues with age verification. I gave all info asked for including a picture of my ID. Tried to contact through cutomer service, support, and Kenny. Trying to get my order quickly do to having to leave town in a couple days. Hopefully this will help?
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in shopping with us. Our site consists of age verification system to ensure that you are legal of vaping age. If you face any issues with age verification, please email us at [email protected]. Our team will assist you. Thanks for your cooperation and patience of the process.

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This post is copied from another thread.

Update.... Thanks to Kenny at Element Vape, I received a shipping label via email and have shipped back the defective mod.
It is to my understanding, if you opt for free shipping with your order, you must pay to ship it back, even within the 30 day return period. I'm guessing they'll cover the cost to send it back if you pay for shipping with your order. Even the cheapest method will do.
I've never heard of a policy like this but I have to admit, I like shopping with Element and have found their prices to be cheaper on the items I was looking for, compared to the other sites I checked.
Thank you, Kenny!

P.S. Please tell your boss to tell his/her boss you guys need an 800 #. Talking to someone over the phone tends to make the experience more personable and comfortable for the customer. Food for thought.

VU Sponsors