Become a Patron!

Ello Ello from The Big Apple

cdcee

Member For 4 Years
Hello errbodyyy!

New guy here. Started vaping in 2014. Got into it when the Joye 510 was popular. Well, I believed it was a very common ecig. A buddy of mine got me into it and I wanted to vape to quit smoking. It helped me quit for 5 months but I started smoking again. Bad me, I know. Its crazy how far vaping has come along since then. Trying to get back into it is so intimidating as it is extremely diverse now. So a new year is gonna start soon and I'm looking to try to quit again. I'd like to get back to vaping.

A buddy recommended a few of these and I dont think its as simple as it seems.
IPV D2
LG he4 battery
Kanger mini subtank

I have tried to do some reading and I found out that titanium coils are simply better. I initially was thinking that I didnt wanna build anything. I just wanted to buy stuff, hook it up, fill it with juice and vape away. But I think I'm open to building for a more personalized experience and economical reasons.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello back. Welcome to VU :D. It's not just coils alone. It also depends on the tank. Mainly preference. That set up your friend recommended sounds great, really. Might suggest a different tank though. There are many good out there. Crown Uwell and Smok TFV4 stealing the highlights. He probably suggested the mini subtank as it is very easy to refill and rinse, which is nice.

Edit: If you want to build on RDAs, people here advised me to get the twisted messes to start with. Still waiting for it in the mail unfortunately.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good you have you here.

USMC8497