Become a Patron!

Ello

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I'm a bit late on the introducing myself bit due to the few posts behind me but there's no time better then now...Well I guess a good place to start is at the beginning...I'm a Brit who has lived all over the world and has landed up in the US for the past 24 years...I started smoking at 13 and it has taken me 36 years to stop due to the help of vaping... The last 30 years I rolled my own cigs@40+ a day I smoked more when a drank I also stopped that 5 years ago and yeah I'm really good at rolling and was always a hit at parties no pregnent ones if you know what I mean;) .I did try to quit smoking last xmas on xmas day with a ego and ce4 and was doing good for 2 months until I had a major stress factor happen in my life and I went back to smoking again but luckily not the booze so from xmas to sept 1st I was back to rolling 40 a day again but I knew I would go back to vaping again at some point....My kid for the longest time has been bugging me to quit so I made a deal with her in fact it was a "pinky swear" (She's only 7:)) that on sept 1st I would stop...This time I was ready...I bought a VTR with a aspire nautilus mini and no i didn't grid the top ring down I think that's a crime...I just put it in upside down but anyway I use that when I'm going out...I bought a E-huge with the extended tube with a aspire nautilus for when I'm home and was still using my ego's for work ( construction) but as of last week I bought a Hades clone with a aspire nautilus for work and just ordered a SS tank for it and I got 6oz of juice 70pg/30vg 24mg nic babana nutbread from bulk ejuice..stuff is ok but i let it breath for to long but it's still doing the job....All the money I'm saving from not smoking I'm buying vape stuff...I'm going to start builing my own soon... not so much the drips right now but RTA's as I'm somewhat of a chain vaper...So that's about it with the cig and vape stuff...I'm really glad I have found this place...ECF I was walking on egg shells all the time...I met some cool people there but most of the time I was in the"Outside" forum where I could be somewhat myself but there was still egg shells there...I have somewhat of a off beat humor I guess it's the English in me I really like to have a laugh and make others laugh ( life's to short) I also post a lot of pics instead of saying something that's due to me being dyslexic plus as the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words".. so if my spelling or grammar is out of whack it's due to that and not me being a retard ..Well this has taken forever to write but I hope it was worth it and you guys know somewhat of me
tumblr_mdum01IUqi1r57yezo1_500.gif
:D

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

Greetings! Another non-drinker here (18+ years now). Now that I've been successful in getting off the cigs, I keep hearing Adam Ant's "Goody Two Shoes" in my head ("Don't drink, don't smoke - what do you do?"). I was lurking for quite awhile in both forums before I joined here - ECF just didn't seem as friendly as VU does. And when the situation calls for it, I can use my potty mouth in all its full fuckin' glory!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Greetings! Another non-drinker here (18+ years now). Now that I've been successful in getting off the cigs, I keep hearing Adam Ant's "Goody Two Shoes" in my head ("Don't drink, don't smoke - what do you do?"). I was lurking for quite awhile in both forums before I joined here - ECF just didn't seem as friendly as VU does. And when the situation calls for it, I can use my potty mouth in all its full fuckin' glory!
Like I said in my first post here...I hate treading on egg shells VU treats us like adults

VU Sponsors