Become a Patron!

Ello

Point_One_Ohm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's going on everyone? A little bit about myself eh? Well, I'm currently employed by the ARMY and also work for our local Volunteer Fire department. I got into vaping about 2 years ago to try and stop smoking, but I had no luck with it. I started off on a simple little Ego stick on 24mg nic. After a while, I bumped it up to a generic tube mod that lasted all of a week before it broke. After that, I quick vaping for a couple months or so until a buddy passed down his generic 5 watt pen. I couldn't stand it so I bought myself a nice little 20watt I stick with a Kanger Genie tank. That was cool until it decided to not read my tank anymore. These days, I'm rocking a Sigelei 150watt with an assortment of RDA's depending on how I'm feeling that day. Most of the juice I use is 3mg nic and I haven't had a smoke now for a few weeks and also haven't had a single dip in almost 3 months. Life's great chasing clouds.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there Point one, great to have you here, sounds like you finally found your sweet spot!! Welcome to VU, nice to meet you!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Hope you stay off the tobacco products.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello Point One it is good to have you here and welcome to VU.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
'ello govna. Glad you found some kit that works for you. I think it's great that you haven't lit one up for a few weeks and hope that trend continues. Good luck!

Point_One_Ohm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm glad I found this place. I'm actually helping a few of my buddies quit as well. It feels good to walk away from smokes completely.

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the forum Point :D its fun to be here :p

VU Sponsors