Become a Patron!

ELUX Cyberover Rechargeable Vape Review

ppS41Jhcg5ah3yxeJXaxftc4cbrCDfzxFBXQg0QqOK9tZGq3Bbc4VmBL4zhOLF0tIdMztY896yw1Zk8THud530NHRD6CXizZP5w-ois9739OloVYPEdScbuu0omVmZKP5QISc96h9MQuPVXbb6UDd40

Thanks to Jenny from ELUX for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.eluxtech.com/products/cyberover/

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at ELUX, nor am I being paid to write this review.

-xBuaIFtVjVco5C6RajnxnUXPnC6ZZcM3YVogPKAxMGNhh61rOqxSB0GvONIMeIxzv3C6lN0QgEYYRgUML3LdcyVdywO6algTr87De_XO331tDUl_BFR3JG1i2qizIU-xwNQg2FHjkqo5enhCpWWPQM

In the box:
  • Disposable Vape
  • User Manual

Specs:

• 15.000 Puffs
  • 600mAh Battery
  • 20mg/ml Nicotine
  • 20ml E-Liquid Capacity
  • Type-C Charging Port
  • Digital Display
  • 2 Mesh Coils
  • Vibration Feedback
  • Size 101×45×21mm

aWwS9OpXqetU6amawQF3uBFR5QqrYllPRzhYyw4fNqz2PNCtVtXYMX-bYIxxZNmClqzWtOQBI2TlzqgXO2QRCc4kJy1p6hQcyjJOY4VfGTzvCW467ekK44vklym6CUmdXlxTCVyOf6laqMidglajZrQ

Design
The design of the device is very cool. It definitely seems to be targeting that futuristic kinda look. It's sleek and modern, making it stand out among other devices in its class. The angular design and digital display add to its appeal, giving it a high-tech vibe. The device does fit quite big in the hand. I personally don’t mind it and think it’s quite comfortable, but I understand to some people it might be too bulky.

Flavors
Jenny from ELUX was so kind to send me two flavors to try the device. I will tell you a little bit about both of the flavors I got and how I personally liked them. Definitely check out their site for all the flavors, because they have a range to choose from!

FLJ_xQTvQJMK559xxc_gubKuvPKOGO2J9SW6cY2b4qK5oSMc31WKWWdmE5M3kFXLocFlARUSkEz6CeHPSsebCP5RlKRzVzM1IacwiuuzFqhpyNoGMG-B9Dcg0eLZQ9eRib3nVuJ6Fxi-_xwTt9SEZmM

Peach Mango
This flavor offers an appealing blend of sweet peach and tropical mango tones. The combination creates a fresh and fruity vaping experience, perfect for those who enjoy the taste of sweetness with every puff. The peach brings a juicy, ripe taste, while the mango adds a tropical twist, resulting in a harmonious balance of flavors. Overall, Peach Mango seems like a delightful option for vapers looking for a summery, fruity vape.

_XErnixQ6wEqRxwqb_iiglK8rOrA7gWolaCMzHc2MNjBZMZzmvsY-kwyMGIDP8E8ZT0xMdMwSyykyMPDdOuZOiPTgkQXtJ36RRmh3NXJrW_7UiBoelD1XX6KGUWQx5FXgLXML3XPLT3W5564uJIMjZ8

Pink Lemonade
Pink Lemonade brings a flavorful twist to the vaping experience. With its blend of citrusy lemon and subtle hints of berry, this flavor offers a refreshing vape. The tartness of the lemon is complemented by the soft sweetness of the berries, creating a well-rounded flavor profile that is very satisfying. Pink Lemonade appears to be an ideal choice for vapers seeking a vibrant and uplifting flavor option.

KYXrVmqol_M19sxEWqNJ7f0R7utNwRXKxSaHWJDiS32tH5KNBBz9sRcxAWfbjGcQ4saoZ2pgB8UBo4oGwi_8D7bxd7PSb_WkC0JgWQXZHpnksQ6uM9WH9S3vucGbKfklbHdrrNCbSC5lm7Of-QtqYyY

Performance
This device brings some new features to ELUX, like the screen to see how much battery percentage and how much juice you have left in the device. The vibrations are also a cool addition. The device vibrates to let you know the battery percentage without having to look at the screen. One vibration means you just surpassed 50%, two vibrations mean you surpassed 30% and three vibrations really mean you should start to consider charging the device, as it tells you there is only 5% battery left.
The other feature that is new and something that makes this device standout, is definitely the dual coil function. With a press on the button, you can decide to either use one or both of the coils that are in the device. If you use both of the coils, you get more flavor and more vapor. Obviously, this way you do go through your battery life and juice faster, but if you want to use this device to its full potential, that’s probably the way. If you don’t like too much or sweet flavor, you might prefer using just the one coil. When you use the device like this, it switches which coil it uses on each puff, so one doesn’t burn out quicker than the other.
The 600mAh battery is something that gets me through about a day, before having to charge it again. This is using the device with one coil most of the time, and dual coil sometimes as well. After using the devices for a few days I’m only missing one of the 6 stripes that tell me how much juice is left, so it should be good for quite a few recharges.

Kn84Mc3n7vwB35MmlrSV8K_IyKzcaPydPlmAQISZJYKrDJIz37xZp7_8CIsJgTwzDu_xbKLGSq1Z5aQDm6A9OgxqVJTylgzwJcQPsRUQfNiGOcylFKIa8I8AVenGWppgoXMrEFrV8pCroZZzvd8VX4k

Pros
  • Long-lasting battery life
  • Generous e-liquid capacity
  • Sleek and futuristic design
  • A button to choose between dual or single coil use

-aiQcRAu5ljJIYU_lEweZr4cktV8bhXtTQxFuU3WNFEpLdO4Ic4iN6LpOipk2Qmut4QJS65OMg04xAOyhLoA8AflwlDU9XZ_AOoE9_4irNau3W49BEiHZ-QmF0VmUAfJzNkq-ZDtn86bJYE9NbKpKGc

Cons
  • Might be a bit of a bulky device to some

k1guk0wzr38ZVfZFX-Ev8t5gXbUX_KIA5t7FqTK8fg6ikl4UkXhueTnN5F0DfRT17wpgRva34QRDrj-xIxxZ4fnPb1buSpWaOt4fpIqLEjM0FRuyvwoU8PJe4fGWC_OsVawYuqtTIVE-FazJ7g5m1sk

Verdict
The ELUX Cyberover Rechargeable Vape impresses with its style and functionality. With features like the digital display for battery and juice levels, as well as the innovative vibration feedback system, it's clear that ELUX is giving it their all to manufacture quality disposable devices.
The ability to switch between single and dual coil use adds versatility to the vaping experience, allowing users to customize their flavor and vapor production to suit their preferences. Plus, with a long-lasting battery and generous e-liquid capacity, the Cyberover ensures that you can enjoy extended vaping sessions without constantly needing to recharge.
While its size may be a con for some, particularly those who prefer more compact devices, the Cyberover's sleek design and futuristic aesthetic make it a standout choice for vapers who prioritize both style and performance.
Overall, this device offers a satisfying vaping experience with plenty of innovative features to enjoy.

exV9kkXLBT_VQCqO2saM_ujTvPrzdNmm3xs69vdSnK6VzH50o-gaC8Ka-76-wTUBgC6UqF0Rhfdc1gE1KhbIeekyWV8sNQobxw_ulvy7ifptt-xm3sroeB8GwbuW7pEiChMKjm02iqy6srwaonEDR4w

Another big thanks to Jenny and ELUX for sending me this device to try. Definitely check out their website for everything else they offer!

VU Sponsors