Become a Patron!

embarrassment

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi ladies and gents
i thought it would be interesting ti find out how you made a fool of yourselves! here's mine its a beauty.
i had been living in australia for 20 odd years, i decided to go back to england for a holiday. my favourite auntie and uncle told me i had to stay with them, they asked me to bring photos of my house with me. the morning i was leaving oz i had a note on my bedside shelves to remind me of what to pack. i thought i was in crap as i had not taken photos for my aunt. then i thought it out. i jumped out of bed grabbed my cam corder and walked all of the way around my house. i arrived at my aunties who was around 70 yrs old, she had last had me stay at her place when i was about 6 years old.
she asked for photos, i pulled out the video and gave it to her. we were all sitting on the lounge, uncle and i talking, auntie watching the video. after half an hour she said "our brian, you have certainly grown a lot. i said i hope so its been 40yrs since i last stayed here. she started laughing that much she was crying. she rewound the tape, there is idiot walking around the house naked with my morning glory sticking out reflecting in a few full length mirrors!!!
on my last night there she arranged for all my cousins aunties etc to meet in the local pub with me there were female cousins who were now 30 and older and last time i saw them they were like 5 or 6. during the night i was asked to look at the big screen tv...yup me with a woody in front of a LOT of family. that was so so bad.

can you beat that?

VU Sponsors