Become a Patron!

Embrace the Musk.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got TFA-Papaya a while back. Upon testing I thought it tasted a bit strange. But then again, I don't think I've ever eaten real papaya before. It has a certain muskiness to it.

I found a recipe for a clone to Ruthless Sluricane. I never heard of it before but gave it a go. It combines papaya with peach and gauava. I vaped it a bit and thought it was alright. The more I vaped it the more I've grown to like that sweet musky flavor haha. I can't get enough of it now actually.

You might know that I absolutely love Inawera Grapefruit (yellow). I got the more popular White Grapefruit recently. I didn't like it as much. Its not as clean as the yellow version. It has that musky thing going. I plan to have another go at White Grapefruit, but this time embracing the musk :inlove:.

Do any of you guys enjoy any musky flavors? Have you encountered any?

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I think TFA Passionfruit could be described as somewhat musky. I know some people don't like it but I do and I like TFA Papaya too.

This thread makes me want to mix it the two together and call the recipe "Embrace the Musk". :teehee:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think TFA Passionfruit could be described as somewhat musky. I know some people don't like it but I do and I like TFA Papaya too.

This thread makes me want to mix it the two together and call the recipe "Embrace the Musk". :teehee:
Ahaha!

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Well a quick look through my recipe file reveals that I've already mixed those two flavors together before in a clone recipe for a Canadian ejuice called "Tropika". It was good. :D

VU Sponsors