Become a Patron!

ENDED - Bazooka Sour Straw Giveaway! - Instagram - 3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not participating in this for obvious reasons.
Keep in mind this is for 60 ml.. but here are the rules from IG:

indahouse.ca‼️GIVEAWAY‼️
Hey guys, I’m giving away a Bazooka Sour Straw e-juice of YOUR CHOICE to ONE LUCKY WINNER!
Flavors are limited to BLUE RASPBERRY, GREEN APPLE, STRAWBERRY and WATERMELON. ------
how to enter:
1) must be following @indahouse.ca on instagram
2) repost this photo with #indacloudsgiveaway2018

check out giveaway rules below for additional entires!!
------
GIVEAWAY RULES:
1) You must be 18 years or older at the time of entry. Photo ID will be required, if you do not wish to share personal information over email, please do not enter this giveaway. You are welcome to cover your license or ID number I just need to see a photo and birth date.
2) There is a small fee of $8 for shipping. You will be invoiced through Paypal for shipping expenses.
3) This contest is only available to those living within the United States.
4) The winner will be announced and tagged in this exact post. I will also contact the winner through DM.
5) You MUST follow at @indahouse.ca on Instagram and repost this post using the hashtag #indacloudsgiveaway2018 to enter. You can earn 3 additional entries by subscribing to indahouse on YouTube and tagging 2 friends in this exact post. 4 entry limit.
6) A random name picker will be used to pick the winner.
7) Giveaway dates are from February 28, 2018 7:00pm PST to March 9, 2018 11:59pm PST. All entries must be in by March 9, 2018 11:59pm PST. Winner will be chosen on March 10, 2018.
8) You must respond to me to claim your prize by March 15, 2018 11:59pm PST. If I do not get a response by the date and time specified, I will go ahead and choose another winner.
9) I am not responsible for packages lost in the mail. Fee's are not refundable. Proof of shipment can be provided upon request.
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Believe it or not in Canada for Expresspost they're eating about 6$ of the shipping at 8$ however I'm a firm believer that one shouldn't have to pay anything when they win something.
Especially these instagram Facebook twitter YouTube give aways only. Going with an actual advertising/marketing company would be very expensive but getting free advertisement together with giveaway is a extremely good deal that's hard too pass by lots of "starter" or "unknown" businesses with less foot traffic. Should assume that people helping to get the word out about your company/business and/or products for free, would make some more greatful/humbled, the last thing would be paying for their shipping?! Well good luck with that giveaway :)

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Going with an actual advertising/marketing company would be very expensive but getting free advertisement together with giveaway is a extremely good deal
Definitely agree. Should be happy to give shipping. I wonder how many times this thread was viewed and then people basically said fuck you because they aren't being reasonable resulting in bad press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors