Become a Patron!

ENDED - Congrats to the winners of CoilART Giveaway !

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Still haven't received a tracking number as yet. I sent a PM followed by an email and still nothing.
hello , we replied your e mail before . Your package returned to our company . Because Our shipping company can not ship to South Africa .

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hello , we replied your e mail before . Your package returned to our company . Because Our shipping company can not ship to South Africa .
Could you perhaps try another shipping company because I ordered stuff before from China and I got it hassle free. I've used DHL, FedEx and Singapore Post, HK post and China post and all worked.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received my coils today yayy

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From the short few times I've tried it the flavor from a kanthal coil .50 coil in the Pico setup so that's good news for any one who has the Pico with the melo 3 the CTBVC coils work in that. I never thought kanthal would ever have such pure taste and it's just at 30w whatever you guys are doing you doing a great job.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
From the short few times I've tried it the flavor from a kanthal coil .50 coil in the Pico setup so that's good news for any one who has the Pico with the melo 3 the CTBVC coils work in that. I never thought kanthal would ever have such pure taste and it's just at 30w whatever you guys are doing you doing a great job.

Great !! :stars2:
Can you also write a review for us ?

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great !! :stars2:
Can you also write a review for us ?
I was going to ask you where did you want is to do that. Anything you guys want because It really is that good. I hadn't used coils that much lately because of how much they mute the flavor but I just had got the Pico from eleaf which your coils also fit the eleaf melo mini 3. And the difference between the coil it came with and yours is unbelievable

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I was going to ask you where did you want is to do that. Anything you guys want because It really is that good. I hadn't used coils that much lately because of how much they mute the flavor but I just had got the Pico from eleaf which your coils also fit the eleaf melo mini 3. And the difference between the coil it came with and yours is unbelievable
Hello ,so happy to hear that .You can write a review on VUG Reviews plate . Do you have Reddit account ? Share you ideas on Reddit .

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
After receiving their coils, if the winner shares a review and tags 5 friends, 1 of the five 5 will be randomly selected to win their own prize!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I put the Ni200 coil in the Ego One tank last night. Primed the coil with a couple drops, filled the tank then let it sit awhile. Great flavor coming thru last night and this morning on it.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CoilART vapor
Do we do our review here in this thread and pick 5 people to get a second chance to get these great coils.

CoilART vapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
@CoilART vapor
Do we do our review here in this thread and pick 5 people to get a second chance to get these great coils.
You can post review on the Written review plate . Remember to tag 5 people , we will choose one of them to be the next lucky one .

VU Sponsors