Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack $25.00 and Gift Box LLC August event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
i feel ya. I took yesterday off, which makes coming back even worse after having 3 days off

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too much going on today -wasn't able to get any regular internet time til now and have lots to try catching up on

Redchigh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'm late to the party. Got my vape in yesterday, been trying out temp control on my IPV5. :D

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear that, shit tons of deliveries

Sent from my Z819L using Tapatalk

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
well at least it's hump day

meme%20humpday.jpg

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Almost done with today, thank baby Jesus!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get to start vanpooling tomorrow! ...Colorado is a difficult place to live without a car.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You too, huh? I'm over here near the king soopers on 11th but I work in fort Collins.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's... Ridiculously close lol I've probably seen you around, too. It's a bit of a cliche but small world, huh

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did our wonderful vendor pull for August yet? I must have missed it. Tomorrow starts another great gift from FS. :thanks:

Watched Mr. Trump's live stream speech. That was the best speech yet. Not just the content which he approached beautifully, but his demeanor, his voice, his Presidential stance and perseverance. Hillary hasn't had a press conference in months! Her health may have something to do with it. Treatments?

Aside from politics, I had my last medial branch block lumbar injection today - sedated of course. Who wants big needles stuck in their spine.

BUT, I also found out that on 9/14 I'm going to have a different procedure; Radiofrequency Ablation. Bottom line, they stick thick needles in my back where they know the problem areas are and THEN insert a VERY hot rod or wire to KILL my nerves. It has to be done. I've got 2 major problems with my back. Each has a different form of treatment. After this one I can't have another one for 6 months. I'll be stocking up on Dairy Queen Dilly Bars (that I've l-o-v-e-d since I was a preteen) and recently realized, when my Chuck mentioned a Blizzard at DQ that I could have my Dilly Bars again!
:bliss:
So, that's my 2 cents for today. I'm tired, having a beer and chill. Can't decide what I want to open, though. lol

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning! It's gonna be a long one today

Linkdead

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
not terrible. 2 rough nights in a row with my 2 year old's got me a little exhausted though

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
morning, axel. i sat at the king soopers on 35th and 21st for an hour this morning, and almost missed the van to fort collins. i call the driver at 6:20 and he says "where are you? we meet around BACK of the king soopers!"
..why the back? it's a van-pool, not a kidney drop-off.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still at work, how are you Jimi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors