Become a Patron!

ENDED DIY Flavor Shack DIY KIT and juice giveaway. Ends 5/31/21016

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is where my cart is filled and looking to find a coupon or discount code.

You mean LIION don't you?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I do Steve just a typo if you find a coupon or code could you please post it buddy

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish I could find one there is a field to enter one but I am striking out trying to find one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just waiting to pull the trigger and click on my order for the batteries, charger and protective cases. Since I doubt they would process today I was hoping to find a discount code.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went out to the garage and wasn't there very long before the back started bothering me - came in to sit for a bit then I'll try working on something else.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cooked for hours yesterday so tonight is easy burgers on the grill and leftover potato salad from yesterday's BBQ.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went thru some of the boxes in the back - a few things got sort of organized. Need to rest for a couple minutes then get a batch of rice started.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The few times I've have sushi here in the States I was disappointed - of course I'm used to sushi and sashimi in Japan.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone have any flavor recommendations for my prize? There are so many to choose from...
I got their birthday cake and it was pretty darn good,if that's your thing.

San Antonio,Texas

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I got their birthday cake and it was pretty darn good,if that's your thing.

San Antonio,Texas
It looks like the most Stellar reviews were for the Holy Holy Grail RY4 so that's what I went for

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Parbaked them with a teriyaki glaze then finished them on the grill with a teriyaki bbq sauce

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dinner ate, tomorrows lunch packed, not messing with any more boxes today - a little more online stuff then tv (and maybe ice cream)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am too stuffed right now I was going to make a new tank stand but just need to sit and veg out right now.

VU Sponsors