Become a Patron!

ENDED - [EVERZON GIVEAWAY] Voopoo Argus GT II 200W Starter Kit with Maat Sub Ohm Tank-1 winner-4/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I love voopoo mods. Have a bunch if drag series mods, a few muskets, a drag x and I'm sure something else. Seem durable. Have had no issues.

I'm in the USA. I used to write reviews for you before reddit turned to absolute cancer.

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Which products do you like best recently? Please comment link from Everzon Store

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. Do you like Voopoo vape brand products, which one do you like best?

Voopoo Vinci Air

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. I like this new one

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Dear friends,
Everzon brings a new giveaway to you: Voopoo Argus GT 2 Kit. We hope you will like it and enjoy vaping.

Voopoo Argus GT II 200W Starter Kit with Maat Sub Ohm Tank is a powerful and well-protected kit that delivers increased vapour production. When paired with dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), this kit can deliver up to 200W of power. Featuring advanced chipset technology, you’ll have access to a range of output modes to customise the kit’s performance. Each kit comes complete with the leakproof 2ml Maat tank as well as two TPP mesh coils.

Argus GT II offers a more reliable option as it’s waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. Setting up your kit is easy thanks to a simplified interface and mode selection is quick. Pick Smart mode and the kit will automatically recognise what TPP coil you’ve picked and will select the best power level. Similarly, Turbo mode will output the maximum power your coils can handle. For full customisation, RBA mode allows you to select an output between 5 - 200W. There’s also a full Temperature Control mode.

The Maat vape tank can hold up to 2ml of e-liquid and is easy to refill thanks to a top fill design. The leakproof design means you won’t lose any e-liquid either, it also stops the build-up of condensation for improved flavour. A fully adjustable airflow lets you switch between a tight or loose inhale. The TPP coils all feature a mesh build for increased vapour production and they heat more e-liquid at a faster rate for an even better flavour. When it comes to e-liquid we recommend 70% VG e-liquid or a higher VG option.

View attachment 192440

Prize: 1 pc Voopoo Argus GT II 200W Starter Kit with Maat Sub Ohm Tank

Rules to Enter:
1. Which products do you like best recently? Please comment link from Everzon Store
2. Do you like Voopoo vape brand products, which one do you like best?
3. Where are you from?

Note:
1. 1 Lucky winner will be selected by random.org on 25th April 2022.
2. You must be more 18+
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. Max 3 replies for each member
5. Due to the suspension of logistics, we are temporarily unable to ship to Russia and Ukraine, please understand.

Winner Announcement

Dear all,
Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
Congratulations #37 @Space Cat . win free " Voopoo Argus GT II 200W Starter Kit"
View attachment 192842
View attachment 192843
You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address before 29th April, 2022 as the following form, or your prize will be invalid:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Postcode:
Tel:
Email:

It would be much appreciated if you can share your experience with the Prize with us after receiving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors