Become a Patron!

ENDED - Facebook Contest - Ecig Lobby.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, nlgeekdad, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do and see here and lot's of friendly folks to chat with.

Please be aware that we have a category for vendor contests here and that would be the appropriate place to post on the topic. I'd imagine a Mod or Admin will be along to move this post to that location.

Have fun and best always!

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, nlgeekdad, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do and see here and lot's of friendly folks to chat with.

Please be aware that we have a category for vendor contests here and that would be the appropriate place to post on the topic. I'd imagine a Mod or Admin will be along to move this post to that location.

Have fun and best always!
Thank you. I could not figure out where to post it. I was looking for this so thanks :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It has been brought to my attention that Facebook link contests that are post in FB only are not to be in the Contests area of the forum. So, I'm now moving this back to Vaping Related, But Doesn't Fit Into a Category.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's actually cool in a way as I am one of many who doesn't frequent FB, IG and I don't twit. In this manner, we'll know in advance that there will be no requirements to venture outside the forum to 'like' or 'annoy everyone you know' with the information in order to win a bottle of juice.

I know. I talk too much, You rock, Huck! :).

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
E-Cigarette Lobby
12299118_1026166707405774_5057388932109665774_n.jpg

5 Tugboat V2 Kits Giveaway for 5 winners!
Each winner wins one Tugboat V2 Kit and there're two ways to enter the contest.
Way No1 rules:
1. Like our page and the post.
2. Sign up newsletter to get informed of giveaways and promotions. (Sign up entrance is at the left side of our Facebook page.).
3. Share the post and tag some friends to join the contest.
Winner: 3(chosen randomly)

Way No2 rules:
1. Post the contest link to other vaping related forum
2. Comment below this post with the link to your post.
Winner: 2(chosen based on the contribution of the post)

This contest will last till 11st Dec and winners will be chosen and announced then. Good luck! Everyone!

The link to the Tugboat V2 Kit:
https://www.ecigarettelobby.com/e-c...gboat-v2-styled-18650-mechanical-mod-kit.html

https://www.facebook.com/ecigarette...1828.566280823394367/1026166707405774/?type=3

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not my contest unfortunately. Its from the ecig lobby and is a facebook contest. Just wanted to share it with you guys in case your interested.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't do facebook. Can I please enter here, you're ad is here? Thanks

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest (no FB)

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest (no FB)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just a note here that ALL threads about the contest from Ecig Lobby via Facebook will be merged to THIS ONE thread. We're all for contests, but when a vendor encourages spamming, we need to keep it as contained as possible.

Thanks folks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years