Become a Patron!

ENDED - Giveaway Fight here !!!!- Kanger VS Aspire Giveaway ! - 4/3

A

AndyColins

Hello guys ,

Yes , it is Giveaway Fight !

Aspire just pushed out Aspire Plato 50w TC Kit , then Kanger released Kangertech Dripbox Start Kit the next two days.

Who is the Boss in your mind ??

Show your support in joining they giveaway below:

5.6ml Aspire Plato 50w TC Kit $49.99 Giveaway
*50W
*100 * 50 * 87.5 mm
*Delrin drip tip
*Top side filling
*Adjustable airflow control
*Easy cleaning and atomizer replacement
*Support firmware update

Kangertech Dripbox Start Kit $31.99 Giveaway
*7ml Capacity
*Utilizes 18650 battery
*Replaceable Dripping Coil
*Special Battery Cover Design
*Bottom Feeder
*60w
*0.2ohm Minimum

Come on guys , be brave to show your ideas !

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the aspire and it is upgradable. But the kangertech you can replace the battery. There's just something about that I like seem like if the battery does in one you can't your screwed

have a nice day

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gotta be honest, both look good. But the Dripbox has the 18650 battery. That to me gives it the edge.

Last edited:

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Both look nice but the kanger takes it with replaceable battery, can use different attys and higher wattage.

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kangers got my vote.I'm not a fan of the all in one mods. I Like a replaceable battery.Upgradable firmware not a big selling point in my book.

This new Kangertech dripbox is basically a squonker at an entry level price.That'll grab a few buyers right there.

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kangertech for the win. Replaceable battery, 7ml juice capacity and 60w. No brainer.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to go with the Kangertech Dropbox myself. The replaceable 18650 wins out over upgradeable firmware. Plus the ability to use your topper of your choice is an added plus. Definitely like regulated squonkers.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna have to say the Plato, I have used the Pegasus for quite a while and I like many of the features this new one offers, especially the topside filling so the Aspire is my choice:)

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Somebody at Kangertech is doing some serious thinking,give the masses what they want at a good price point and it'll sell.You get the capicity of a large tank.The flavor of a dripper,in a somewhat small,sleek package.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Entered - Is the Drip Box TC? probably going to buy one either way LOL

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger, more power.. replaceable battery, holds more juice... winner!!!

spartanstew

Member For 4 Years
Plato.

Single 18650 for 60W on the Kanger? Not only will it have trouble pushing it, but you'll be changing the battery every hour. No thanks

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the aspire and it is upgradable. But the kangertech you can replace the battery. There's just something about that I like seem like if the battery does in one you can't your screwed

have a nice day

The battery on the Plato is also removable. Shown here under "battery ejection".

fratervapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am partial to side-by-side mods but the Kanger seems to be in a market niche by itself.

On the aspire, I do like upgradable firmware and the removable atty but do not trust little rubber fill cap thingies. I also don't know what size battery the Plato takes -- standardization is good. Today my perfect mod would be
  • something like this Plato
  • but with removable/changeable tanks like the iStick Basic's neat magnetic mount or Kato's screw in
  • and 18650 battery.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Both look nice but I would run with the Aspire. They have a good track record, swappable battery (i really hate on board batteries), and can get it in purple :)

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I vote for: Kangertech Dripbox.

I've been open to trying lots of products by many of the big names and I am seldom disappointed by Kanger. They make most of my everyday-use products. And specifically here, to compare these two products, I really like to be able to put a different atty on the mod if need be...so Kanger it is!

Thank you for the contest!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both look very nice. I think the Aspire takes the edge in appearance, but overall the Kanger wins. The replaceable battery seals the deal for me.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Kangers!!! the replaceable battery, use of different attys and higher wattage puts it over the top..

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanger all the way. The rba is what seals the deal. I don't want any mod that has a proprietary tank AND you have to buy cartridges for. Easy choice for me. Oh yeah, the price difference is another win!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Aspire Plato is my choice. I don't cloud chase so MTL hits are perfect. I would also buy this for gifts since it "appears" to be a easy set up. I don't buy anything with external batteries as gifts.

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Kanger as I prefer to use my own 18650 batteries and I just love how it looks (I know this is shallow, but it is nice to look at)!!

luvhatekisskill

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly, I'd go for the aspire. I'm always down for some aspire products they have never let me dow. And id love to try the new all in one

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both look pretty cool.

Looks like they both use a 18650 battery.

jc2013

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger would be my choice - 18650 and hopefully the ability to use different bottom fed rda's.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tough choice I love both these brand for different reason....but on this one kanger takes the win ...interchangable battery,interchangabke rda,7ml hold and sleek look

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Plato battery is replaceable as some have mentioned
16.png

Expanded info here ->

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/plato/256.html

I'd go with the Aspire Plato this time around as I wouldn't mind checking out their mod offerings.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd go with the Aspire Plato, tried sqounking, and wasn't a fan of it, and think the Plato would be better for MTL, but both are good looking mods IMO.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the aspire plato hands down...

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kanger DripBox for me. This is one I bet I'd buy as I trust the quality and ease of use of Kanger devices. I have been wanting to try a bottom feeder and this looks like the perfect one for me to do it.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Kanger Dripbox looks kinda cool. I've always wanted to try a squonker, seems like an affordable setup to give it a go.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Always been a big Kanger fan, I've had very good luck with them but I simply love the look of the Plato. It gets my vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xBruceII

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Although I have loved all the Aspire tanks I've bought, Kanger wins this one. You have to be able to replace battery's. And as mentioned before the price is huge too, competitive. I do like top filing tanks though, and the firmware updates. But I like the 18650 battery's. No worries.
Edit I should have read more. I'd have to go with the Aspire then. Great looking mod.

Hello guys ,

Yes , it is Giveaway Fight !

Aspire just pushed out Aspire Plato 50w TC Kit , then Kanger released Kangertech Dripbox Start Kit the next two days.

Who is the Boss in your mind ??

Show your support in joining they giveaway below:

5.6ml Aspire Plato 50w TC Kit $49.99 Giveaway
*50W
*100 * 50 * 87.5 mm
*Delrin drip tip
*Top side filling
*Adjustable airflow control
*Easy cleaning and atomizer replacement
*Support firmware update

Kangertech Dripbox Start Kit $31.99 Giveaway
*7ml Capacity
*Utilizes 18650 battery
*Replaceable Dripping Coil
*Special Battery Cover Design
*Bottom Feeder
*60w
*0.2ohm Minimum

Come on guys , be brave to show your ideas !

dripbox for me - would like to try something new...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd have to go with the Kangertech Dripbox. I've been wanting a squonker for a while, and this looks like a decent mod at a good price!

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to give this one to Kanger for their squonk box. The 18650 gives it the edge

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Definitely have to give kanger a bit of credit here for taking the bottom fed design to the masses with this one. ALOT of shops try to sell everybody drippers (not saying they should be, but they do), this I think would eliminate some of the concerns new people have, not only that but for all those infamous drippers and drivers this would make it easier for them. I know squonkers are available, but the majority of vapers have probably never even heard of one much less seen one. Definitely gotta go with the kanger and removable batteries, win win.

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would go with the Aspire as I would like to try their products. I do like Kanger products though.

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have aspire and kanger mods. I love my kangers more. The Aspire looks like a nebox. I'll have to give it to kangertech on this one, hands down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the fact that kanger has the stock coils.... a plus for Me with carpal tunnel syndrome

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the nebox and I do have a curiosity to see aspires version

VU Sponsors