Become a Patron!

ENDED - [giveaway] Vaptio P-III, 100w vw/tc box mod vape kit, 11/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchteves

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Compact Mod, Easy firm grip when holding the device. And gives you a comfortable feeling.

VAPE ON!!!

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I would say that it's probably on par with any of the other mods that are currently out. I also prefer built in batteries... I know some folks like being able to swap batteries out... They feel the built in batteries make the mods less desirable because once the battery no longer functions the mod becomes a throw away device... But IMHO by the time the battery reaches the end of its life the unit is likely already gonna be beat to heck and back either way. These batteries last a long freaking time! So I prefer built in over swapping out batts and keeping track of all of them (thats a pain)

butchteves

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3000Mah built in Battery is a less hassle compared to external batteries. But both types of mods have their own ups and downs. But as speaking for this kind of mod the Vaptio P-III 100W VW/TC well its a really hit type of mod/kit for its flecibility.

VAPE ON!!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
# 11

Select your Mode-
By clicking the fire key 3 times, the P-lll shifts its working mode ranging from VW, TC-NI , TC-TI, TC-SS

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Top filling tank system - easy to refill

Status
Not open for further replies.