Become a Patron!

ENDED - Heaven Gifts Contest: A survey on Joyetech eGo Aio Kit--3/17/2016

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. Honestly I dont think size matters as much as weight which should be between 2-5 lbs tops!!!

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7. I am not a designer but I think they did a great job as is for a starter set up!
Thanks for the opportunity!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Good news!!!

Another opportunity to win Joyetech eGo Aio Kit.
Now HeavenGifts is holding a massive contest to giveaway 30 sets of Joyetech eGo Aio Kit on our site.

320b70c7fed2537ff7bbde771f4a5c08.jpg

Contest link: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free
Hurry up and Good luck!!!

BTW, 2 days left for the contest here.
Grasp the last chance for win!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
6. Which features do you like about eGo Aio
That is All in One... no parts to lose.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
4. Which color do you prefer on a vape gear
Of these 4 I would choose the silver/black.. but I would love to see a true deep purple metallic ;)

djkokalis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
7. A device made of all and all in one. Aka AIO

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winners. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! mac63, rbeckys8 and BeckyS!

e31687c08ebc0864872115c988740576.png
5ab22d72ac3c6056c855adf5a888c328.png
3d469eaed99afccde56441abdd76ccdd.png

Congratulations! mac63, rbeckys8 and BeckyS! You are our winners! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel & email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGo Aio , you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price which is US$18.31.

BTW if you don’t win here, never mind & don’t be upset. The contest: Get 30 Joyetech eGo AIO Starter Kits for Free on our site hasn’t ended. You still have chance to get a free one.

What’s more, another contest: Get 20 sets of Griffin 25 for free is also held on our site.
You are welcome to join these contests. Good luck!!!

rbeckys8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little device fits perfectly in my hand and works just like I would program it. I would recommend it to a new vapor or someone like me..after 2 years of vaping..I love it..everything about it!!!

Bubbancarrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This little device fits perfectly in my hand and works just like I would program it. I would recommend it to a new vapor or someone like me..after 2 years of vaping..I love it..everything about it!!!
Wow that was fast shipping

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received my AIO on Friday and have been using it for the past couple of days. My first impression, WOW... not at all what I expected from a beginner device! First, the AIO is a lot smaller than I expected. Fit's great in my hand. It's small enough that only the top of the tank portion shows with my hand around it. I imagine it would all but disappear in a man's hand. Great for stealth vaping, pocketing or throwing in your purse. (after turning it off, of course). I've left it sitting in on it's side throughout the day and haven't had the first leak from it so no worries there. This will be my take to work, sneak a vape device from now on.

The most impressive thing about this is the flavor and vapor I get out of it. I use sub ohm tanks and drippers exclusively but, I wouldn't be upset if I only had this to use for the day. The flavor is great and so is the vapor production. I was fully prepared to do the hack on the coils (pulling the end cap out of it for more vapor) but, I don't even feel it's necessary. I'm using the 0.6 ohm coil that comes with it (which is said to be for MTL only) but I'm able to direct lung inhale with it decently. With the hack, I can imagine it working as a full on DTL vape. The next step for me is to buy the 0.5 coils which are said to be more open and airy for DTL and also, the Cubis rba. This thing is great as is and with those it's only going to get better.

I have to mention the lights too. They're the icing on an excellent cake. Not just a gimmick to sell a so, so device. The liquid all lit up looks awesome. Much better than pics can show. I can't speak to battery life because I don't know how much charge came with it. I vaped it out of the box throughout the day (filled three times) without running the battery out. I began this morning with what I know to be a full charge so we'll see.

If you're wondering whether or not you should get one, don't hesitate. For just a few dollars you have a nice, stealth device that puts out a very satisfying vape. It's definitely not just for beginners. If you are a beginner, then this is perfect for you. I don't think anything could be simpler and as satisfying.

Sorry to ramble on and on but I'm very excited about the AIO. I'm ordering two more and coils and a rba just to have around. I can tell I'm going to get really used to having this around and don't want to risk not having a back up. :)

Thanks @Heaven Gifts and Joyetech. The AIO is awesome!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors