Become a Patron!

ENDED-Heaven Gifts Share Contest: What is the Best RTA/RDA Brand for you? Geekvape?--6/19/2016

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Round 3

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation in this share campaign.

Our winner in this round is #280 Ra Ra Ra. Congratulations!

d47ee13b971002b14966e279cc316e84.png

Your prize is Geekvape Tsunami 24.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter. We will ship the prize to you soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner announcement of Round 2

Our winner in this round is #157 Redscaddy22. Congratulations!

e30763753f0922b4933ac35f482c094f.png

Your prize is Avocado 24.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

We will ship the prize to you soon.

Round 3 has begun!!!

How to enter:
1. Post anything related to Geekvape brand
2. Post anything related to RTA/RDA, like quality, features, coil build possibility, pics, videos, jokes, etc.

Note:
1. The number of entries should be above 180 every ten days. Every member can only enter 5 times every ten days regarding the rules.
2. The prize for Round 3 is Geekvape Tsunami 24.
3. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org in this round.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winner announcement of Round 1

Our winner in this round is #3 Ramsay Bolton. Congratulations!
Your prize is Griffin 25.
Please PM us your shipping address. We will ship the prize to you soon.

Round 2

How to enter:
2. Post anything related to RTA/RDA, like quality, features, coil build possibility, pics, videos, jokes, etc.

Note:
1. The number of entries should be above 180 every ten days. Every member can only enter 5 times every ten days regarding the rules.
2. The prize for Round 2 is Avocado 24 Kit.
3. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org in this round.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, we have received many PMs asked about recommendation for RTAs and RDAs. On this point, many of us might start to recognize that a pre-made coil does not meet his/her growing needs on vaping. Many of us might wanna roll into a further vaping level since the rebuildable vaping system brings us so much vaping possibilities like a relative purer flavor, saving bills, coil builds’ fun, etc.

Heaven Gifts are aware that we have the responsibility to contribute a little bit on this point. Hence we have this Share Campaign thread nailed here. Your shares on RTAs/RDAs would be helpful, not only for us, but also for the whole community.

To encourage those who participant in our share Campaign, every ten days we will pick one participant who will get a RTA/RDA from Geekvape (The number of entries should be above 180 every ten days).

The spirit of our share Campaign: doing this Campaign to let more of us know about rebuildable vaping system, like how the tank taste like, how much coil build possibility we can have on the RTA/RDA, how is the quality, etc. This spirit is also what the forum for!! So come and play!

How to enter:
1. Post anything related to Geekvape brand (You know how it is;))

Tips:
1. We encourage original posts, but not only limited to original ones.
2. Tag members to join the event
3. We encourage lucky participants to share his/her gift in this thread

Note:
1. Participant who gets the most ‘Like’ in every ten days will be our lucky winner. 3 winners in total.
2. The gifts are 1 Geekvape GRIFFIN 25 kit, 1 Geekvape AVOCADO 24 kit, 1 Geekvape Tsunami 24 kit
3. The share campaign ends in 19 June, 2016.
4. Every member can only enter 5 times every ten days regarding the rules (This does not mean you cannot post off the topic, if you have any question or anything else to say, feel free to post)
5. We will update the lucky participant here every ten days.
6. If we get many valuable shares, we will consider prolonging the campaign time, and more secret gifts will be sent out. The gifts could be geekvape wires, coils, tools, tanks even HeavenGifts Gift cards.

To know about Geekvape:
Geekvape, an e-cigarette pioneer manufacturer obtains strong support from an innovative group consists of experienced and enthusiastic vapers whom devote themselves to superior vaping devices research and development. Geekvape wires/coils/RTAs/RDAs have been praised for good quality and good flavor worldwide since its establishment.

Last edited:

SuperMidget

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I began my RTA journey with a 22mm Griffin, recently added the Top Airflow piece and use it every day. I usually build simple coils but my current build was to test how big you can go in the build deck, i have room to spare for the next try.

Tripple twisted 28g kanthal paralleled with another single strand of 28g, 3mm ID, 9 wraps @.26 Ohms

fhOjGDq.jpg

mandikay

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
79d9630107dd5a92883a2884134f2f9c.jpg

2.My fave rta has got to be my subtank mini.. It was a very easy RBA to learn on. I just started building about a week and the only 2 rebuildable I have are the mini and nebox. I have noticed a much better flavor and it's a little warmer of a vape then the factory coils.. And I love it!! No going back now.

Tag @Vaping!!!Jables @angelphyre @axelbeam @Fuzzy Thunderbear

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since all the prizes are from Geekvape, would saying Geekvape are the best improve my chances? :D
I would post whatever I can regarding the new Avocado24 I ordered from you once I finally get it (hint to China mail).

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
#1 i love my 22mm Griffin, it's my favorite RTA. I'm really looking forward to trying out a 25mm Griffin!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #1

really want the griffin,hear sooooo many good things about it and love to build coils.

griffin-25-RTA.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Geekvape has really impressed me with their Griffin then I was even more wowed with the Griffin 25. I'm into building wire and not many rtas can take the wire that the Griffin can which leads me with endless possibilities which is one of the reasons it's one of my favorites. The other is the juice flow control since the juice I vape can be anywhere from 60/40 to max vg so it's nice to be able to control that so no flooding occurs.
@Vapingbeauty @MRSpivey @vapingang23

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping a long time, but am still pretty new to rebuildable tank systems.

Fortunately the technology has really been improving at a rapid pace, making things a lot simpler.

The right tools make life much easier. I use an Android coil application to get a good estimate on a coil build's resistance before making it. I always check the resistance on a standalone resistance checker box. I use ceramic tipped tweezers to help get the wick through the coil and to be able to compress/shape the coil while it is firing.
32f563f835e6615e7628ed4cad652b74.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been vaping a long time, but am still pretty new to rebuildable tank systems.

Fortunately the technology has really been improving at a rapid pace, making things a lot simpler.

The right tools make life much easier. I use an Android coil application to get a good estimate on a coil build's resistance before making it. I always check the resistance on a standalone resistance checker box. I use ceramic tipped tweezers to help get the wick through the coil and to be able to compress/shape the coil while it is firing.
32f563f835e6615e7628ed4cad652b74.jpg
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.asp
Meet you're new best friend

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a techie, but really find Vape Tool for Android a much more friendly user interface. Not as absolutely adjustable as steam engine, but it does provide a lot of options. I like being able to pick resistance and be told #coils, or #coils and be given resistance.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
really would like to see this on my table..using bolt cutters,channel locks and dremel tool is overkill.need precision tooling

geekvape-521-master-kit.jpg

@doc_iguana
glad to see ya brother.wasn't sure a while back, thought it might be, but the FDL lit my light bulb.lol

markfm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bolt cutters? Now ya tell me the right tool - I've been using a hacksaw :)
95a5da9101287854b139319934b73539.jpg

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Round 1

Entry #3

How to enter:

A GeekVape Griffin 25 RTA Top Airflow Tank - 6ml in Black would look mighty
fine on top of a Vaptio S150 mod!. :bliss:

d348f0b28e8fdecfea5a197fe27df39e_g.jpg

572c8dffa11bf.jpg

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

geek avocado.jpg
the geekvape avacado,yeah I could do that......

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2. Post anything related to RTA/RDA, like quality, features, coil build possibility
this is a must have...get the most accurate builds you can and love the pulse option to set your coils
geek 521-tab.jpg

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
-

We need more contest addicts, I mean entrants!

@Bubbancarrie @georgemeadal @reddhott @TheKiddVapes @eris667

@greasegizzard

Round 1

Entry #4

How to enter:

+

I have designed a washroom/toilet specifically for vapers. You will be able to
legally vape in public while you pee, poop :poop: or pee and poop without fear of being
ticketed and fined.

vapeosexuals-only-jpg.556751

The one caveat, is that only the following 3 Geek Vape RTAs/RDAs
are approved and safe for use.

Geekvape GRIFFIN 25

f8ca0d7d76124069f926c28fb1cb07c9_g.jpg

Geekvape AVOCADO 24

b911dde610af2faa778a4634eb95d87f_g.jpg

Geekvape Tsunami 24

35552588ed315be0c77fe3a3afa100ca_g.jpg

Fine Print: BYO Toilet Paper

Last edited:

Shiminifonglay

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I'm not sure how this works but I'll give it a try.

First Geekvape atomizer I got was the Tsunami and I love it, I got it as a replacement for my El Diablo Succubus RDA (Auto fired on my bag on the way home). So, instead of buying replacement parts, I decided to buy the Tsunami RDA for the bottom AFC and I got to say that I had great experience with flavor as I had with my old one. I built it with 8/7/6 loops of Clapton 26/32 dual coils, 3mm guide on my Noisy Cricket. The only concern on my Tsunami RDA was the deck, it's a bit small for me and I don't know why, and also the leaks since it's a bottom airflow (I got a fix for it by using a heatsink.)

My second Geekvape atomizer and my daily one is the Avocado 24. It's my first tank (even though it's an RDTA, not sure it counts lol) and I'm really enjoying my experience with it now, I decided to put off my Tsunami and I'm trying to sell it to buy the new Tsunami 24 of course. The deck of the Avocado 24 is awesome! It's so big I could do big builds with it to go with my Noisy Cricket. I love how it gets filled and NO LEAKS! I haven't had any leaks since I got it and I've been turning it upside down or putting it my bag and so on, no leaks. The only issue for me with the Avocado 24 is putting the wick. I had to do it 3 times in order for me to get how to wick it. I didn't wick it very long like touching the base of the tank, I only put just enough wick to pop out of the hole and I just turn it upside down if I'm about to get a dry hit. It also gets hot if you chain vape it, which is another reason why I got it in the first place, I got tired of dripping every now and then while playing, watching movies and so on. The top cap gets very hot but still able to vape as long as your lips don't touch the top cap. Another thing that Rip said in his YouTube video about the juice hole, IT'S NOT TRUE! I've been refilling it with my glass dripper and it fits fine in the hole, I've been filling it with a thicker drip cap and It's fine, juice goes all the way to the tank with no spills whatsoever.

Overall, I've had and having a good experience with my Geekvape atomizers. Go buy one now and you won't regret it. For the price and quality, it's worth it.

I'll post pics later with my builds with my two Geekvape atomizers.

Happy vaping everyone!

@raymo2u @AmandaD @Huckleberried @Heabob @HeadInClouds @Teresa P
@VinceV1 @Foggz @Chrispdx @dnezarmichael @Zamazam @lirruping @Elites
@gopher_byrd

Please like! Thanks!

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Round 1

Entry #5

How to enter:

These tools and parts are what I use to build and wick coils on my 10,000w Sausage Mod RDTA/RTA Tank Combo:

<<< Approved by Shawn.Hoefer >>>

iwan-rheon-ramsay-snow-castration-sauage-copy-png.556325

barbed-wire-jpg.556319

hand_tool_wire_cutter.jpg

18mg8gfvi0nyojpg.jpg

Cotton.JPG

latest

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Round 1
Entry #5

I like using GeekVape wire. The SS 316L clapton wire looks nice, but haven't tried that one yet.

014567d20dbe1f11cc0e7c3ebf064ebc.jpg
c561af745bf2bfefa06f200cd1581721.jpg
2e52155ed2d8b35e3bb9fd0bbfe09665.jpg

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have not found another tank that produces like a griffin. The problem with these things is the ungodly amount of juice that they suck up. I had to start buying by the liter

8554a63fa77882d4954de8f2b096b8a6.jpg
9d1a79681683c177e71d78dfe778e1f7.jpg

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry 2
7b9596cec8153891051298649b497cee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
griffin_22_rta_2.png

I got my griffin 22 today. Cant wait to build on the deck. (Construction Pun) Love that its got a velocity styled deck. Im prob going to do a dual fused clapton for the first build.
In for contest. Thank you @shawn.hoefer @Huckleberried
Just did my build on here. WOWWWWWW this thing is great. Best I ever had. LOVE the true flavor and Vapor production I am getting. Dual coil .53 build on kanthal. im at 33w and loving it.

VU Sponsors