Become a Patron!

ENDED - IJOY Tornado Nano Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Try Out the Latest Chip Coil Tech--6/14/2016

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought that there was a rule against back to back posts in contests? Or is that just for certain contests?

Not in this one!.

The only rule is 4 entries allowed per person and each entry in a separate post.

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3.Which feature do you like about Tornado Nano?
I like the new build deck that it allows you to use choice of pre-made coils or the RBA section .The RBA section is much nicer then the regular Tornado since it can be screwed down to a 510 while building.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil”
CHiPs Coil

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1. Heaven Gifts offers some the best prices on hottest mods and attys available.

Dragon25

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil”.
"twister coils "

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chip coil? Is it tasty? Cheap as chips? Guess Ijoy does not name it well huh? Then why don’t you spend mins finding it out? Wonder how the chip coil is presented? What’s its specs? Does Tornado Nano come with any other tech to meet your growing picky needs? You might find answers in our contest. We prepare 1 set of Ijoy Tornado Nano Tank to give away.

Reply to any of the rules below to enter:
1.What do know about Heaven Gifts?
2.Check the description of Tornado Nano below, and come up with a new name for the chip coil instead of “Chip Coil”
4. Tag 2 friends on VU to join the game, like @HeavenGifts

Note:
1.The contest ends in June 14th, 2016
2.Winner is selected via random.org
3.At least 30 participants join our contest.
4.Every participant can have at most 4 times to enter.

-----------------------------------About Ijoy Tornado Nano Tank------------------------------------------

Ijoy Tornado Nano is the first tank offers a well balance between RTA and Sub Ohm tank system. It is inspired by the typical RTA Vape System, but beyond your imagination

IJOY just release a smaller version of its Tornado RTA tank-- the Tornado Nano, which features a detachable structure with 4ml tank capacity. Like its big brother, this Tornado Nano is also equipped with a big build deck, two post velocity style, 18.6mm in diameter, making various coil builds way easier. Except for the RBA option, this new tank comes with an innovative chip coil which is 0.3ohm, rated for use at 40-80 watts, offering you remarkable sub-ohm vaping experience. Another interesting feature is that the color of the glass tube of Tornado Nano changes with the change of the temperature.

201606041634591038.jpg

When we picking a winner? Everybody got fingers crossed? Should be a winner announcement soon

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the idea of color changing glass, reminds me of the 80's when the hyper color t shirt came out

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It has been so windy here the last few days it must be this Tornado making its way to me.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the idea of color changing glass, reminds me of the 80's when the hyper color t shirt came out
I had forgotten about that color change clothing *laf* I had color changing socks during that fad
embarrassed.gif

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It would be interesting to see how it stack up against the tesla tornado tank

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Heaven Gifts is a great company based in China that sells some amazing products and is very very generous to the vaping community!

Thank you for another great giveaway!!!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3. I like the size of the tank and I am definitely interested in trying out the chip cool! I also like the color changing glass!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hey the wind stopped blowing here so does that mean my Tornado has been boxed up ready for shipping?

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't remember the 80's...
Zombiesmily.gif
.but sure would love the tornado

@Dragon25 ,you will start knowing lots of good people here.

and giving the thread a

1508-man-no-shirt-bump-woman-in-face-on-bus.gif

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
1) I love the app and how you get special pricing and discount codes. It makes buying so easy.
I've reviewed my orders in less than 10 days I use them as much as possible they're great to work with and have great customer service

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2)

Instead of the chip coil is should be called "flavor producer"

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3) I like the smaller size and can't lie really like how the heat changes the color it's something new that no other company is utilizing.

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. The Chip coil sounds cool. From what i understand it looks like it works like a heat sink. I could be wrong though

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the simple design of the Tornado Nano, and the fact the for being such a compact tank it has a 4ml capacity.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1.What do know about Heaven Gifts?

I got some juice from them. It was pretty good but it takes a while to arrive due to the location. however the prices can't be beat! I will purchase in bulk from them in the future

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Smart Coil?

Frostino

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

All of the features

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! midknight420!

e2ef19b98b408ced4a088a5386b6d962.png

Congratulations! midknight420! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Tornado Nano, you can pick one from HG at US$28.43 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
Congrats midknight420:bliss::cheers:
ty for the contest even if i did lose again and again and again:cry::tantrum::giggle::giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors