Become a Patron!

ENDED - Movkin Disguiser Nano and Disguiser Stick Kit Giveaway ( 2Winners) End Date Aug 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't bought a tube mod in a while, but this Disguiser Stick is very compelling not only for the great features and tank protection, but the great look that the cover gives to the mod as a whole. The Disguiser Nano with the miniature size and the power of a giant box looks like a winner too.

Thanks!
Congrats you are the winner of the Disguiser Stick kit, please PM your shipping address, contact number, email address and color you prefer. Thanks

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats you are the winner of the Disguiser Nano kit, please PM your shipping address, contact number, email address and color you prefer. Thanks
Thank you Jack. Ive been wanting a Disguiser for a long time. Im so thankful I won. Thank you Jack and the Movkin team.

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
traderljp said: ↑
I haven't bought a tube mod in a while, but this Disguiser Stick is very compelling not only for the great features and tank protection, but the great look that the cover gives to the mod as a whole. The Disguiser Nano with the miniature size and the power of a giant box looks like a winner too.
Thanks!
Congrats you are the winner of the Disguiser Stick kit, please PM your shipping address, contact number, email address and color you prefer. Thanks

Wow, this is just fantastic! Thank you and Movkin so much for this generous prize. I look forward to trying out my new Disguiser Stick! And congratulations to @iVape on your cool Nano win!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations to the winners!

Movkin is a great company because yesterday I was having problems with my Disguiser and I sent an email to support and in less than an hour it was replied to and a solution suggested and I was up and running again. 5 Star Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors