Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
NyQuill

I got it for Thanksgiving and it’s still hanging on a bit!

My son is in from Utah whom I haven't seen since he moved in February. He always comes over for Christmas. He's staying with his father just a few miles away. He has the flu and I can't risk catching it. I have severe lung problems when I get it and it lasts 8-9 weeks. It's bad. Inhaler and nebulizer, fever to 105 degrees. Bad. I need to call him back and tell him I can't. Chuck said no way! He'll be the one worried like crazy and has to take care of me. I'm glad you're out of the woods, Rhianne.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
NyQuill

My son is in from Utah whom I haven't seen since he moved in February. He always comes over for Christmas. He's staying with his father just a few miles away. He has the flu and I can't risk catching it. I have severe lung problems when I get it and it lasts 8-9 weeks. It's bad. Inhaler and nebulizer, fever to 105 degrees. Bad. I need to call him back and tell him I can't. Chuck said no way! He'll be the one worried like crazy and has to take care of me. I'm glad you're out of the woods, Rhianne.

It’s no joke. This flu strain can hang on for months, it seems. I’m sorry you’ll miss seeing your son, but it’s better that you don’t catch this. I was afraid for a bit, but finally it’s easing up. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors