rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
GIVEAWAY - NATIVE WICKS - GIVEAWAY - NATIVE WICKS - GIVEAWAY - NATIVE WICKS
Native Wicks is an incredible “Pima” cotton, (from the US), wicking material! Personally I prefer it over Japanese Cotton, Rayon or Silica. Thanks to the generosity of Kyle and Filepe at Native Wicks I will be giving “4” four ‘pucks’ of Native Wicks away here on vapingunderground.

For more information you can check out nativewickscotton.com and find a list of vendors that currently carry this product.

Now, how do you enter?
1. Read and “like” my review of this product on VU
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/native-wicks-review.106967/
2. Leave a comment on the review thread

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/native-wicks-review.106967/
(whatever you want, what you vape now, why you’d like to try Native Wicks, whatever……)
3. This comment is your entry (on the review thread). Multiple entries accepted, but, no back to back posts.
4. Random will select the winners on 9/25/15. Winners will be notified by private message on VU. Winners will have 48 hours to reply with shipping information. If winner does not reply another “random” will be chosen. Winners will be listed on this “contest” thread.

USA ONLY
No Back-to-Back Posting
Giveaway begins 9/18/15
Giveaway ends 9/25/15

Feel free to add a note on this thread that you entered! Helps keep the contest visible!

Last edited:

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for entering @Vaperjim. Hope you like it as much as I do!

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Here's a pic of what you will get if you win. Good Luck!!!

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do my previous comments in that thread qualify? If not, I'll go post anyway :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I would break the rules for anyone it would be you @Huckleberried :) But.....you can post as much as you want, just no back to backs :)
Dude, that might not be something you'd wanna say out loud during a contest...
25r30wi.gif

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just to make it clear (maybe everyone doesn't get my sense of humor...LOL). Contest entries begin with post number 26. :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thanks for the chance!! either way I'm gonna have to give this stuff a shot one day, would be great if I win though!!!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im pretty sold on japanese cotton but i wouldnt mind trying it to see...Thanks for the opportunity.

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to try Native Wick.
Always been a Organic Cotton guy

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Check out the review and enter the giveaway!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always wanted to try this stuff. Thanks for the chance I hope I win :)

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I always wanted to try this stuff. Thanks for the chance I hope I win :)

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
@dre Be sure to post on the review thread. That's where the winners will be pulled from :) The link is at the top of this thread.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just about 48 hours left to enter. Read the first post above for "how". If we reach 50 entries by 9/25 there will be 5 winners pulled! Good luck everyone!!!!

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
One more day to enter. Read the first post above for "how". Winners will be pulled and announced tomorrow 9/25 evening! 4 winners will receive a full size "puck" of Native Wicks! 13 more entries and there will be "5" winners.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok i read that post all wrong. Carry on people, but still hope OP gets some love on his review. Made me wanna try it.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@thewanderernick Needed 13 more to add a "bonus" winner (which we hit). I will be pulling 5 winners from the "Review Thread" this evening! We did reach 50 valid entries. But, I do agree with you - I'm surprised more haven't entered. Hopefully the winners will post about their experience and others will want to give Native Wicks a try. I can't tell you how much JC I have in the closet now, replaced by my "puck" of NW.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This giveaway is ended! Thanks for all that entered. I will post winners as soon as I notify them! I will be doing at least one more giveaway for Native Wicks - stay tuned!!!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What a nice surprise. On a rainy day in these parts, this notification was a bright spot! :)

Thank You rolltidevaper for doing the review and providing this contest. I'm really looking forward to trying this stuff.

Congrats to all the other winners too.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
What a nice surprise. On a rainy day in these parts, this notification was a bright spot! :)

Thank You rolltidevaper for doing the review and providing this contest. I'm really looking forward to trying this stuff.

Congrats to all the other winners too.
Thank you! I sent you a pm, can you check it and give me your shipping info? Thanks!!

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got it thanks! I will mail it Monday. My guess would be Wed or Thurs. But who knows, the USPS can surprise us occasionally. It's coming from Kentucky and when I send stuff to my friend in Athens, GA it usually takes 2-3 days.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got it thanks! I will mail it Monday. My guess would be Wed or Thurs. But who knows, the USPS can surprise us occasionally. It's coming from Kentucky and when I send stuff to my friend in Athens, GA it usually takes 2-3 days.

I was just kiddin' about getting it Tuesday ... wheever it gets here will be fine. :)

Ever been to the 40 Watt Club in Athens?

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Can't say that I have, but I'm spending T'giving there and will be staying downtown, may have to check it out.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't say that I have, but I'm spending T'giving there and will be staying downtown, may have to check it out.

Oh yeah, you should definitely check it out if you have the chance ... lots of history there. R.E.M. ( as an example ) even played there back in the day. :D

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just hope i don't get too excited and forget to put juice on it.

VU Sponsors