Become a Patron!

ENDED - NCAA Bracket Contest @ Baker White!!! - 3/19

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
NCAA Bracket Contest!! Win a YEAR supply of Baker White and a new Mod!!!
March Madness continues at Baker White! Besides our amazing, once-in-a-life-time promotion (Buy 3, get 2 free), Baker White is holding a NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest! Register, fill out a bracket, and sit back to win amazing prizes:

1st Round: 20 highest scores win 1 bottle of Baker White 30 ml glass bottle eliquid! Choose from Odin, Counter Culture, Tobacco 5, The System, and The Business.
2nd Round: 10 highest scores win 2 bottles of Baker White 30 ml glass bottle eliquid! Choose from Odin, Counter Culture, Tobacco 5, The System, and The Business.
3rd Round: 5 highest scores win 3 bottles of Baker White 30 ml glass bottle eliquid! Choose from Odin, Counter Culture, Tobacco 5, The System, and The Business.
4th Round: 3 highest scores win 1 full set of any one Baker White 30 ml glass bottle eliquid line! Choose from Odin, Counter Culture, Tobacco 5, The System, and The Business.
5th Round: 2 highest scores win a new mod and 1 full of the Baker White 30 ml glass bottle eliquid line! Get 1 bottle of each Odin, Counter Culture, Tobacco 5, The System, and The Business flavor.
6th Round: 1 winner with the highest score wins a new mod and a 1 year supply of Baker White eliquid (52 bottles).

(In the event of score ties, the bracket entered the earliest is the winner.)

Simply go to www.buybakerwhite.com and click on the register link, or if you’re already a www.buybakerwhite.comuser, click on the Bracket Contest link at the top of the page. Fill out your bracket and submit. Submissions will be open from Monday, March 14th until Saturday March 19th at 11:59 pm CST. After that, root for your teams to win and watch Baker White’s social media for announcements and winners.

No purchase necessary. Contest open only to United States residents 18 and over.

Attachments

• bracketcontext.jpg
    bracketcontext.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 11

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well.... HELLO there. Aren't you just a pretty little thang!

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You are very welcome! Thank you for entering! :)

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's an amazing sale!! Thank you for entering Roadtrip635 ! Please check out our lines and tell your friends! :)

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have no idea how to do a bracket contest but I'm going to go find out. :)

Thanks for the contest!

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you, BeckyS ! :) You all are very welcome!!

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
There is a randomize button so that if you don't want to fill it out - it will fill out automatically for you! FYI!

Kfreeberg

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not a problem, axelbeam! Thank YOU for entering!! :)

We only have ONE DAY LEFT!!!! Sign up while you can!!!

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the contest! I've never tried you guys before, but someone just recommended the Counter Culture Inked to me right before I saw this. Lucky me, now I have a bottle on the way! Thanks again!

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

VU Sponsors