Become a Patron!

ENDED - New Product Listing Giveaways!!! - 5/10

picautomaton

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yay! Thank you Tangerine. I have e-mailed my details to the e-mail contact address. Look forward to vaping the Livepor 80 mod kit.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[Winners announced]:

Congratulations to the winners! If anybody haven't offered their info through our facebook or the Vaping Underground forum, Please send us your full name details address with country code,phone number in order to arrange the shipment.Be noted,send email through your register email account to verify your identity to [email protected] And we'll send the prize to you asap,hope you guys will enjoy it!

In the future,we will release more excellent products and launch more activities and giveaways on facebook and major forums,please focus on our events and our latest developments! Everyone is welcome to participate.Once again, thanks to everyone participating in contest!

The following is a list of winners:

1. @ Jose Antonio Garcia Franco
2. Justin Johnson
3. Holly Gauthier
4. Marina Bell
5. David Val
6. george Brennan
7. Angela Giuliani
(The following are the winners on the forum)
8. @djkokalis
9. @mac63
10. @Vapin_4_Real
11. @eris667
12. @kloudz
13. @picautomaton
14. @Weldon Par
13227276_241756152860416_4544665820021603560_o.jpg
13221546_241756159527082_5365146290673843869_n.jpg

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We'll have to stay in touch, you & me. We're the only 2 from this contest who've met. The reason I bring it up is this company is brand new dude. What if we're product testing the Vaping version of Nike or something Y'know? We don't know because from what I understand this stuff isn't in the U.S. Yet. Plus we can share tips on what we've learned about the device etc. etc.
I won too but I posted on facebook also so I was messaged there !! TBH everyone who posted got one because he said to email him and he would send them out ...pretty generous

Okay,this giveaway is over up to this point, if you guys didn't leave a message in our facebook,it's alright.all guys who have shared your images on this forum post,pls email us with your addr and info etc,and we'll contact you and send the prize to you..take care you guys.. email: [email protected]

vapingbeauty

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the contest

DSCN0185_zps8lilcczi.jpg
Okay,this giveaway is over up to this point, if you guys didn't leave a <br /><br />message in our facebook,it's alright.all guys who have shared your images on this forum post,pls email us with your addr and info etc,and we'll contact you<br /><br />and send the prize to you..take care you guys.. email: [email protected].

Not sure if you saw this

vapingbeauty

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted on FB and here and messaged him my info as requested in FB some time ago. Just wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone received their mod yet?

No, but I did speak with Bruce the other day. He said the company is manufacturing them as we speak and as soon as he gets them, we'll get them.

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok great thanks. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay,this giveaway is over up to this point, if you guys didn't leave a <br /><br />message in our facebook,it's alright.all guys who have shared your images on this forum post,pls email us with your addr and info etc,and we'll contact you<br /><br />and send the prize to you..take care you guys.. email: [email protected].

Not sure if you saw this

vapingbeauty

Yep, saw that. Plus I had received a PM from @Tangerine
Sent the email, he came back asking for a bit more that I sent - now just waiting as I haven't heard anything more.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, saw that. Plus I had received a PM from @Tangerine
Sent the email, he came back asking for a bit more that I sent - now just waiting as I haven't heard anything more.
Yeah they take a bit ship but once it ships it comes quick

vapingbeauty

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I posted on FB and here and messaged him my info as requested in FB some time ago. Just wondering if anyone had gotten theirs yet

No he said it was going to take a week or so to ship

vapingbeauty

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Vapingbeauty Please let me know if you still have not received anything in a week or two. There's a lot going on with customs right now... looks like these wins have fallen victim.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've also sent another PM and email - will let you know if I hear anything.

I have received 2 or 3 pieces of vapemail from other places in China over the last couple weeks - last one was just a couple days ago. They were sent priority and I had tracking all the way.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've also sent another PM and email - will let you know if I hear anything.

I have received 2 or 3 pieces of vapemail from other places in China over the last couple weeks - last one was just a couple days ago. They were sent priority and I had tracking all the way.
We should have tracking number Tomorrow I received a pm today

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I haven't gotten pm yet. Can wait to try this thing out

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine, dropped off by DHL. Box is heavy. Mod seems well built. Came with three coils, extra glass for tip and body, extra Orings. Coils pull out from bottom not unscrew from top. I can't wait to try this out

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you so much for the contest

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
got a DHL text yesterday and it was delivered today
loaded it - had it in watt mode as the resistance read at .5 was using it and getting the watts adjusted. set down down for a few minutes -tried another puff - nothing. Resistance reading .01 - too low
no idea of what happened. Have tried all the settings - same reading. Turned off/on, took tank off put back on - no change.
Don't take coil out when tank is full - you'll leak out the top (it was upside down)
Gonna play with it more later
Will most likely use different topper on it.
Thanks.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to know, got mine today and immediately threw it on the charger. Can't wait to try it out.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to know, got mine today and immediately threw it on the charger. Can't wait to try it out.

You didn't have a battery already charged to put in?

I put the tank on a couple other devices and it works fine. Put a different tank on the Livepor and it works fine. Put the Livepor tank and device together and it still reads .01 ohm - very strange.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I put the tank on a couple other devices and it works fine. Put a different tank on the Livepor and it works fine. Put the Livepor tank and device together and it still reads .01 ohm - very strange.
Lol, Sounds strange right? But for convenience sake lately I've just gone back to my trusty old Aspire Sub Ohm stick battery.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The good news is that I have tried the Livepor 80 VTC with my Crown Tank (SS .5Ohm coil) installed in TC mode and it seems to work.
The bad news is that although it works I have to crank it to 570F or above to get the same vape that I would get at 470F with my other mods. To be clear, I have done a comparison of my mods all set up with the same tank (at room temperature). All mods (except Tarot) were set at 45Watts in TC mode.
1) eLeaf Pico 75 - 470F 45Watts
2) eLeaf TC100 - 470F 45Watts
3) Wismec Presa TC100 - 470F 45Watts
4) Wismec Presa TC75 - 470F 45Watts
5) Vaporesso Tarot - 470F (can't adjust the max wattage available on this one)
6) Joyetech VTC 75 - 470F 45Watts
7) Livepor 80 VTC - 600F 45Watts

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

getting varying resistance readings indicates a connectivity problem I believe. Maybe try one of the different coils in the tank? Good luck!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
getting varying resistance readings indicates a connectivity problem I believe. Maybe try one of the different coils in the tank? Good luck!

If the tank had problems on other devices I would go with that but it is fine on the others I've tried. When this coil is done then I'll try to match them again but for now I'll go with mixed sets.

picautomaton

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Received mine (white version) on Friday via DHL. Need to get a battery and then run a test.

Thanks to Yosta and Tangerine.

picautomaton

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried the installed 0.5Ω kanthal coil and the mod keeps saying Res Low with a reading of 0.01Ω. I installed the 0.8Ω ceramic coil and it reads roughly 0.8Ω, no vapor so letting is soak in for a bit. I wonder if there are other coils that are compatible with the tank.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried the installed 0.5Ω kanthal coil and the mod keeps saying Res Low with a reading of 0.01Ω. I installed the 0.8Ω ceramic coil and it reads roughly 0.8Ω, no vapor so letting is soak in for a bit. I wonder if there are other coils that are compatible with the tank.

That's the same reading I get with the .5 coil but when I put the tank on another device it reads and works ok.

picautomaton

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the same reading I get with the .5 coil but when I put the tank on another device it reads and works ok.

I forgot to add that with me too it worked ok on my iStick 30, I;m not sure what the problem could be.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been able to run a ST mini with a .5 coil on the mod without any problem.
Strange that the matching tank and mod have problems when put together.

picautomaton

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wonder if there are other commercially available coils that will fit the tank. I've e-mailed Yosta Service but no reply..

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't had any problems with the tank it came with per se other than I just don't like it........ I've kind of relegated it to my pile of lost dreams tanks. But I've been using the mod itself with an Arctic Turbo tank and I'm REALLY liking it a great deal. I just got a Sig 213 the other day so I guess I'll see how I like it compared to that when I get around to opening it up.

VU Sponsors