Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Coupon code: 10mljuice60off (limited quantity)
20mljuice60off (limited quantity)

[SHOP NOW](http://omvapors.com)

[TWITTER](http://twitter.com/omvape)

[FACEBOOK](http://facebook.com/omvape)

[INSTAGRAM](http://instagram.com/omvape)

[JUICE DB](http://omvapors.juicedb.com)

News

On Monday, July, 18th we will be releasing 2 new flavors, titled Zen and Ascension! To celebrate the release of these two flavors, the first 70 people that use “20mljuice60off” will receive a 10 ml sample of each new juice, while the first 150 people that use “10mljuice60off” will receive a random 10 ml sample of one of the new e-liquids.

In addition to the new flavors, we will have sample packs on our site by Wednesday, July, 20th. We will have more information regarding these in the next newsletter.

As you may also know, we will be switching to plastic 120 ml bottles due to shipping costs. However, we may offer glass bottles on the site in the future as singular DIY items.

We are lowering the price of 120ml WTA’s to $29.99 and 120 ml’s USP nicotine to $10.99. 0mg PG and VG bases will cost $2.99. In addition to these change, we received overwhelming feedback regarding concentrated flavoring and will offer them on the site by early August at the latest. We are also adding cotton, coils, and syringes to the site (1 ml, 10ml).

Last, but not least, we are moving to a new facility at the end of the month! We are excited for this move as it is proof positive of how much we’ve grown this year. As I’m sure you can imagine, this move will cost us a few days of work as we transition and is going to be taxing, both physically and mentally. So, during the last week of July through the beginning of August, orders may be slightly delayed. We apologize in advance for this.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny-FAIL-GIF.gif

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations to the new winners! Thanks for the contest Om Vapors.

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
vacation? what is this vacation you speak of? That is a foreign concept to me

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered last week let it sit and vaping it today so far i really like mindful monkey!! Thanks!!

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did I hear vacation.. Ugh not until Aug 4th for me then it's off to Sao Miguel for a week, perfect timing with their Euro cup win.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just got back from a little trip and placed my order today... can't wait!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wish it would stop around here - tired of having to cut the grass.

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
**PICTURE REMOVED BY STAFF**
So Excited to hear about those new flavors. Shocked at how quickly you guys are doing in the war for favorite juice company with me. I'm a picky dude too.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
dang man that sucks, but when your body is used to a schedule, its hard to break it

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone.
I'm anxious to hear what the new flavors are too but for now, I'm still hoping to try Mantra! It sounds wonderful. .

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Good morning everyone.
I'm anxious to hear what the new flavors are too but for now, I'm still hoping to try Mantra! It sounds wonderful. .

I have some Mantra, Nirvana, and The Cobra heading my way. THANKS to Om Vapors!

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
just recently got some nirvana and mindful monkey. waiting to crack it open and give it a go

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have some Mantra, Nirvana, and The Cobra heading my way. THANKS to Om Vapors!
After thinking about it a lot I decided that I would pick the Cobra too if I won. But now, there's another to decide on and new flavors that may be interesting.
:bliss:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I got some goodies in the mail today. The one I've been waiting to see is the Merlin RTA. So I put it together with me Notch coil it comes with it but I keep getting dry hits. I guess I'll try to rewick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors