Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors Summer Giveaway!!! 3 weekly winners get 3 free 30ml juices - 8/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would love to taste the e-Liquids that myself and others supposedly won but the company supplied a nonworking email and has not responded to messages.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would love to taste the e-Liquids that myself and others supposedly won but the company supplied a nonworking email and has not responded to messages.

Have you tried going to their website, see if they have a 'contact us' page/link and explain the situation there?
I did that once and it actually got results when nothing else was working.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes Mac did that when everyone was saying the email didn't work and I tried it for myself. No response to PM or contact sent on the site.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not as slow as Om Vapors. Still no response for this supposed giveaway.

:wait:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like I always say when I open my eyes if I don't see flowers and candles I know it is OK to get out of bed..............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
61660228.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would like to try the flavors I picked but with the lack of communications and no response to messages I am starting to doubt I ever will.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn that is some lunch! I haven't had Rabbit in a long time. I had a Hot Pocket because I was lazy and hungry and now I feel like I ate uncooked dough.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe ya should've nuked the hot pocket before eating it.

Oh yeah it was Nuked to the max and then some but still laying in my stomach like a brick. Stomach is a little off today probably from my late night Desert pigging out!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What ups guys, on lunch getting ready to go back, thought I say hi!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just heading out for lunch... probably nothing exciting. May just grab a $5 subway sub. I was going to wait till i got home in an hour or so but all these notifications with talk about lunch got me going.

Will be cracking a beer by 2:30, got a buddy coming by my pad to show off his new subaru :cheers:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Subway may not be the fattest or best sandwich you can get but they sure do freaking taste good!

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll try an entry. Thanks for the contest

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
buffalo burgers off the grill and some wild boar pulled pork marinating for tomorrow.humming bird tongues for desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors