Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, OP hasn't been back since post #1.

Zombie contest :zombie:
(That could be a section in the mud pit lol)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the winners sold the bottle on ebay @ best offer. Wonder if he got his shipping $ back :giggle:

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
Fgo6 No one sold the bottles, and all my giveaways are to be entered on youtube not here as well The moo liquid is already in the hands of the winner and the pastry boy never got claimed, so I re-rolled it into my new giveaway

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
One of the winners sold the bottle on eBay @ best offer. Wonder if he got his shipping $ back :giggle:
No they didnt stop spreading lies one never got claimed by the winner, and the other is in the winners hand and he been vaping them I talk to him daily via google hangout

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which was my question in post #13 that you never responded to. It was not clear that this was not a contest here at VU... you can clearly see that by VU member posts above with their guess at a random number.
I didn't post a number and don't care, I was just curious on how this would play out.

Maybe I misunderstand this post of yours but again, doesn't really matter to me it was just entertaining.
Screenshot_2016-05-03-14-02-42.png

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
Which was my question in post #13 that you never responded to. It was not clear that this was not a contest here at VU... you can clearly see that by VU member posts above with their guess at a random number.
I didn't post a number and don't care, I was just curious on how this would play out.

Maybe I misunderstand this post of yours but again, doesn't really matter to me it was just entertaining.
View attachment 49705

Yeah that jerbo guy has been trolling me for months and saying all bunch of shit i wish i knew who it was

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see, he was saying that you sold the juice on ebay lol.
That would be something... talk about a short lived reviewer status if one sold the giveaway juice out from under the winner :devil:

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
I see, he was saying that you sold the juice on eBay lol.
That would be something... talk about a short-lived reviewer status if one sold the giveaway juice out from under the winner :devil:
Yeah I know right this dude just prob mad because he has been subs for Months and entered all my giveaways and never wins it seems

VU Sponsors