Become a Patron!

ENDED - Pegasus Vape 15ml Giveaway RIGHT NOW!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good afternoon Vaping Underground !:)

After successfully getting three 15 ml bottles into VU members’ hands Pegasus Vape is excited to bring another Giveaway Game challenge to the VU forum! In order to make it a little more competitive/exciting than last week’s 3 participant standoff, I am announcing today that the challenge will start tomorrow Tuesday 7-7-15 at an undisclosed time; giving everyone a fair chance to partake! The challenge will again feature a picture in which contestants need to guess what it is to win. Also just like last week, 15 ml premium hand-crafted e-liquid from the Pegasus Vape lineup will be the prize (any mg nic and flavor combination of their choosing)! Keep a watch on this thread as I will be posting the challenge as a reply here tomorrow! Meanwhile, feel free to peruse the lineup to see what you could easily win!

Best,

Pegasus Vape

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good morning Vaping Underground!:)

I hope everyone is doing well and in good health!

As promised here is the next 15 ml contest/giveaway! The first three people to correctly guess what the following picture is will win a free 15ml bottle of hand crafted premium e-liquid from the Pegasus Vape lineup! If you win please select a flavor you would like to try from the website and I will pm you to get the mailing address as well as the preferred nicotine level. Without further ado, what is the following picture of!?

20080623.jpg

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Good afternoon Vaping Underground !:)

After successfully getting three 15 ml bottles into VU members’ hands Pegasus Vape is excited to bring another Giveaway Game challenge to the VU forum! In order to make it a little more competitive/exciting than last week’s 3 participant standoff, I am announcing today that the challenge will start tomorrow Tuesday 7-7-15 at an undisclosed time; giving everyone a fair chance to partake! The challenge will again feature a picture in which contestants need to guess what it is to win. Also just like last week, 15 ml premium hand-crafted e-liquid from the Pegasus Vape lineup will be the prize (any mg nic and flavor combination of their choosing)! Keep a watch on this thread as I will be posting the challenge as a reply here tomorrow! Meanwhile, feel free to peruse the lineup to see what you could easily win!

Best,

Pegasus Vape

I will PM winners, keep guessing!

If you dont receive a PM within minutes of your response, keep guessing! :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a design on a card - greeting card? Gift card?

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Keep em comin' :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The back of a $5 bill? Or a 20, they're bushier....LOL!!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Alright guys! That wraps up today's giveaway! Well done to Raiderrep, Teresap and nitrowolf72!!!! Keep an eye out for more giveaways to come!! For those that didn't win, feel free to peruse the website for the next giveaway or go ahead and splurge on a 30 ml! Use promo codes via FB!

Happy vaping everyone!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A sincere thank you again to everyone for participating in today's 15 ml giveaway! For those that won, tracking numbers will be provided via Vaping Underground's private message at the latest by tomorrow afternoon. If you didn't win, have no fear, plenty of more giveaways to come!

Side note: We are still trying to find a happy medium with the challenges- if anyone has any suggestions of games or challenges to try other than "guess the picture" we are all ears!

Happy vaping! :cool:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyway I could get heads up when these are going to be going on

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

raiderep

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an update, I requested colchian Dragon and it is very good. Thanks again for the juice, it didn't last long by the way

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey if you winners haven't had Pegasus Vape juice yet ...boy are you guys in store for a treat ...its goooOOOOooood!!!!

"War,war never changes

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats I didn't see page two I'm a little crazy sometimes lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just an update, I requested colchian Dragon and it is very good. Thanks again for the juice, it didn't last long by the way
@raiderep So glad to hear you enjoyed Colchian Dragon so much!:) I personally love combining this flavor with my coffee in the morning; adds an uplifting aspect with the rich espresso flavor. I'd recommend this liquid only to those that truly enjoy coffee/espresso flavor!

In regards to giveaways, we want to keep weekly giveaways going but also want to give everyone a fair chance to participate. It seems that the majority of giveaways run for more than just one week and have more participators- if anyone can suggest or point me in the right direction of where to post these, perhaps I have been putting them up in the wrong area! Contest Contest Contests, right?

Happy vaping all!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Congrats I didn't see page two I'm a little crazy sometimes lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

@ki4uwk Lol! No worries! We all get a bit crazy at times! Keep an eye out for another giveaway this week!

best,

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey if you winners haven't had Pegasus Vape juice yet ...boy are you guys in store for a treat ...its goooOOOOooood!!!!

"War,war never changes

Hey @RodThaVapenRat ! Thanks for the shout-out! We appreciate it greatly! Gonna post another giveaway shortly, do you have a suggestion of a different spot to post them then where we have been already?

thanks!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey @RodThaVapenRat ! Thanks for the shout-out! We appreciate it greatly! Gonna post another giveaway shortly, do you have a suggestion of a different spot to post them then where we have been already?

thanks!
No unfortunately not but I do know a couple people from my area that have ordered after trying your juice I had..............I think in the contest section is the only place on here... Maybe in deals and steals

"War,war never changes

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @RodThaVapenRat ,

Yeah I thought that was the only area- I think originally when we first started on here we had posted to the wrong forum and it was moved to contests contests contests! I'll reply to this thread once the new contest starts- maybe that will let anyone that's still watching the thread know there's a new one!

Thanks so much for the referrals bud! Much appreciated!

Best,

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey @RodThaVapenRat ,

Yeah I thought that was the only area- I think originally when we first started on here we had posted to the wrong forum and it was moved to contests contests contests! I'll reply to this thread once the new contest starts- maybe that will let anyone that's still watching the thread know there's a new one!

Thanks so much for the referrals bud! Much appreciated!

Best,
No problem

"War,war never changes

VU Sponsors