Become a Patron!

ENDED PIF: DIY Flavor Shack win by z man. Pick a moderator or moderators enter.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Huckleberried because she is usually the one I pester. :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still so very confused though. What are we doing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mods comment, members name a mod; random.org chooses a winner for a 30ml or a sample pack of juice. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Whiskey because she puts up with so much with all she does here. Seriously a trooper.
@5150sick because he's devoted to sharing all the news that will help keep vapers alive. And he owns Bingo Monkey.
@Zamazam, @OBDave, @UncleRJ because they all have the technical knowledge and know how to keep vapers safe.
@RMarcusY because he's so welcoming to the new folks and keeps us laughing all the time. He's an ACE at banning spammers. Top Score!
@Countrypami because she works her fingers to the bone keeping all the deals and steals in line, not just during the holidays, but all year long, not to mention that Mod Envy kinda comes to a bit of a pause without her. (But it's really funny to watch that happen, too).

This is not a cop out. I know how hard each of these people work behind the scenes to help keep this forum running smoothly. I've quite enjoyed getting to know these goofs. I love 'em to pieces.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey because she puts up with so much with all she does here. Seriously a trooper.
@5150sick because he's devoted to sharing all the news that will help keep vapers alive. And he owns Bingo Monkey.
@Zamazam, @OBDave, @UncleRJ because they all have the technical knowledge and know how to keep vapers safe.
@RMarcusY because he's so welcoming to the new folks and keeps us laughing all the time. He's an ACE at banning spammers. Top Score!
@Countrypami because she works her fingers to the bone keeping all the deals and steals in line, not just during the holidays, but all year long, not to mention that Mod Envy kinda comes to a bit of a pause without her. (But it's really funny to watch that happen, too).

This is not a cop out. I know how hard each of these people work behind the scenes to help keep this forum running smoothly. I've quite enjoyed getting to know these goofs. I love 'em to pieces.
aww, shucks...:oops:

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain't this F U N ?.....I just wanted to say I'm not voting,I'm Donating....I won a 30 ml. or sample pack in the word game, and I've already won a 30ml bottle of juice at a game We played early in My days here, so I thought I would PAY IT FORWARD to the GREAT PEOPLE that run the Joint so to say,and donate My winnings over to Who ever is the Victor in this game!....Vote in Your choice,and may the BEST LIKED MOD WIN !....Z

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it is what it is and huck looks like you've got this one in the bag

scooter just wants to be in reno

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well it is what it is and huck looks like you've got this one in the bag

Nope. It's random! It could be anyone on this thread :) If I understand that correctly, it could be you, too, Scooter!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Huck wins i love being the mod you all forget :D

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL Have you checked her post count recently?:D:eek::p
only because she had a lot to learn when she got volunteered :D i am going for a day one mod with the lowest count

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

:D

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah and I'm the guy that enters to many times on contest. Lol but I can't help it I get excited. I don't have alot but I want it All. Lol

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ain't this F U N ?.....I just wanted to say I'm not voting,I'm Donating....I won a 30 ml. or sample pack in the word game, and I've already won a 30ml bottle of juice at a game We played early in My days here, so I thought I would PAY IT FORWARD to the GREAT PEOPLE that run the Joint so to say,and donate My winnings over to Who ever is the Victor in this game!....Vote in Your choice,and may the BEST LIKED MOD WIN !....Z
Very cool and a nice gesture!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huckelberried for President! She's way better than the current crop of dingleberries (both parties) looking for the nomination.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I second that vote. Huck for pres, reddhott for vice, whiskey can be sec of defence,

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Well my first hit on random was z man. LOL

Huck wins i love being the mod you all forget :D

2eyb0hx.png

I assume this is Huckelberried!

Congrats and thanks for all you do!!!

And thanks to z man for PIFing the DIY Flavor Shack win!

Info coming your way.

PIF to Scooter 72

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam two times lol. Thanks man a very kind thing to do.
Congrats president huckleberry

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

2eyb0hx.png

Info coming your way.
@Huckleberried Gratz see i told you i can see the future

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

2eyb0hx.png

Info coming your way.
I see it as post #34 which, to me, means whoever posted #34. That's @lordmage!! :)

VU Sponsors