Become a Patron!

ENDED - Puzzle Prize, Halo -T Murdex RDTA or Halo -S Murdex RDTA

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Murdex RDTA comes with a package of accessory.

The Murdex RDTA features coil control function that you can set A & B totally 2 sets coils in the atomizer. When start to use Murdex RDTA, you can only use A coil, or only B coil or use A & B coils together.
There are Murdex Halo-T RDTA, made from Titanium. And Murdex Halo-S RDTA, made from 316ss. Can you identify from the pics? Please comment below, winners will get a 5% off to buy Murdex RDTA.

Last edited:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Murdex RDTA comes with a package of accessory.

The Murdex RDTA features coil control function that you can set A & B totally 2 sets coils in the atomizer. When start to use Murdex RDTA, you can only use A coil, or only B coil or use A & B coils together.
There are Murdex Halo-T RDTA, made from Titanium. And Murdex Halo-S RDTA, made from 316ss. Can you identify from the pics? Please comment below, winners will get a 5% off to buy Murdex RDTA.
The one in the palm is SS, the one across the fingers is Ti.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The one in the palm is SS,on the fingers is TI.

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
titanium on right-SS on left

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Based on the pictures and the links provided @Dougw63 and @mac63 I think both versions shown are Titanium, the SS version has a "taller" chamber section between the glass and the drip tip

Thank you for the contest!

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Based on the pictures and the links provided @Dougw63 and @mac63 I think both versions shown are Titanium, the SS version has a "taller" chamber section between the glass and the drip tip

Thank you for the contest!
looks the the taller chamber section is a removable piece available on both models - differentiates the 3ml vs 5ml capacity options

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I see that my guess at it made someone go back and change their answer:D
I'll keep my reasoning to myself for now - at least until the official answer is given.

BTW - what's the end date for this?

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
to be candid, mac, OP was a little misleading - the T version is available in both SS and Ti, while the pre-order for the S version only shows SS... so, while they do appear to be same VERSION of the tank, potentially could be both of the mentioned materials variants in the pic... /shrug

lol - at this point, are we even sure it is actually a contest? no specific mention of prize, end date, parameters, really, other than that it is in the contest subforum, lol
ETA: mea culpa - winners will get 5% off to buy a Murdex

but, your mileage may vary :)

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks like the Murdex Halo T in all of the pictures. Interesting concept with the switch for turning off coils.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't base my answer on the "extension" piece to extend from 3.0 to 5.0 ml capacity, so you all know. I based my response simply off the difference off the angles cut into the tank portions for the windows
IMO, tho all this for 2.50 off what would be the pre-order price....I just wonder if I'm right or wrong lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The one in your palm is stainless, the one on the tip of your thumb and in your fingers is the Ti. The color of the logo's is pretty easy to see.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
to be candid, mac, OP was a little misleading - the T version is available in both SS and Ti, while the pre-order for the S version only shows SS... so, while they do appear to be same VERSION of the tank, potentially could be both of the mentioned materials variants in the pic... /shrug

lol - at this point, are we even sure it is actually a contest? no specific mention of prize, end date, parameters, really, other than that it is in the contest subforum, lol
ETA: mea culpa - winners will get 5% off to buy a Murdex

but, your mileage may vary :)

Misleading/confused seems to have become the standard on these things - I read them a couple of times hen just go with it.
Figured I'd throw out an entry just for fun cause a piddly little 5% off isn't going to get me to buy the thing. Give it to me free and I'll try it but not gonna pay for one when I don't need to.

The reasoning for my guess is the air flow control base - S and T on the site shows they are different styles and the pics all look to be the T.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ss on left titanium on the right

San Antonio,Texas

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very tricky here but her it goes, the one on the right I'd the Ti and the left is the SS. That's my guess and in sticking to it. Thanks for the contest.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are both the murdex halo-t rdta

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm too confused, I just lost 6 brain cells.I was allotted 5 at birth..

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to agree, SS on the left, Titanium on the right.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors