Become a Patron!

ENDED - RBV Contest - Win 1 of 5 Bottles of "The Essentials" e-Liquid Line | Ended

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rock Bottom Vapes is please to team up with Craft Vapory and offer this latest line of premium e-liquid dubbed "The Essentials". It's an amazing line of juice that comes in Morning, Afternoon, and Night flavors so you can cycle through a complimentary series of flavors for an all day vape (of sorts) that you'll never grow tired of.

This contest is open only to the US and its territories. We have up for grabs 5 bottles in total. Winners will be annouced here on VU and we'll ping you for the flavor and strength of your choice. SImple go to our site listing for The Essentials and use the form in the description. Multiple entries are possible.

Best of luck to all!

RBV

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the contest. I love contests.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats to our winners:
  • Theron W
  • Chad B
  • Mark F
  • Stephen S
  • Ryan R
We'll be e-mailing you shortly for shipping information and flavor choices! Thanks for participating.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to RBV and Essentials for my Morning Essential e-Liquid Win!

:bingo::vapemail::bingo:

Wow talk about FAST! Less that an hour between the announcement here and me receiving an email and I a;ready received a confirmation and it will ship today. Like I said Wow!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow talk about one heck of a company! Constant shipping/tracking updates without even asking. Fast shipping to receive this today after a long Holiday weekend! Glass bottle packaged wonderfully in bubble envelope in a cardboard box with a protective seal on the bottle. That is how I like to see all the e-Liquids I get!

upload_2016-5-31_13-10-44.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn I forgot to try it this morning! May have to wait until tomorrow or the weekend! Rough morning.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I am enjoying the Essentials Morning e-Liquid right now and man is this one delicious vape. Smooth creamy and just enough lemon flavor and cinnamon flavor.

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I am enjoying the Essentials Morning e-Liquid right now and man is this one delicious vape. Smooth creamy and just enough lemon flavor and cinnamon flavor.
Glad you're liking it! The morning flavor is definitely a nice one!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I was weary of a Lemon flavor but when I tried it out I was pleasantly surprised that it is just right for my tastes. It has been my morning vape with fresh perked coffee the last 2 days.

VU Sponsors