Become a Patron!

ENDED - Sourcemore Giveaway-Uwell Crown 4 IV Kit-12/29(UTC+8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Christmas, are you ready for your Christmas Packages? Sourcemore would like to celebrate XMAS feast with all supporting fans by offering Uwell Crown 4 IV Kit as giveaway. This event will be ended and on Dec. 29th(UTC+8). The Crown 4 IV Kit is sincerely a wonderful vaping device that can satisfy great vaping experience and visual enjoyment. Free to win! Join now!

TIM图片20181222090752.jpg

How to enter:
1.Share your thoughts on this Uwell Crown 4 IV Kit.
2.Have you used any Uwell Crown products? What are they? And what’s your opinion about them?

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on Dec. 29th(UTC+8).
2. You must be over 18.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
4. Max 3 replies for each member

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have wanted one of these kites since I first heard about them. I love the easy to use interface & the intricate outer design. It's just a great looking mod that's had some really positive reviews, & I'd love to own one! :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
No, I've never used any Uwell Crown products, which is a big reason why is live to grab this, & also review it on YouTube!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Good luck everyone on this contest! This is one I really hope I win because I've been dying to try this kit! :)

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1)
from the first time I saw one of these kits, I've always wanted one to have for "special occasions". the design, at least to me, says sophistication.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.Share your thoughts on this Uwell Crown 4 IV Kit. I like the way it looks and if the tank is anything like the original it's got to be a winner

Last edited:

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2.Have you used any Uwell Crown products? What are they? And what’s your opinion about them? I have the original Uwell Crown. I also have the rba for the Uwell Crown. I love it. One of my favorite tanks especially since it has a rba. If I get tired of drop in coils or run out I can always use the rba and keep vaping.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
3. I'd love to own the newest version of an already great tank along with the matching mod. I've been wanting one since I first heard about it.

Last edited:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post 1
This crown kit looks pretty rad. Love the design and smooth contours of the device.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post 3
Never had a uwell product before, looking forward to try it one day
Thanks

vlajone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#3 Very very smartly designed. Hope they performs as the reviewers say it does

dimm.78

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#Post 1
I like the new stable Circuit Board. Dual 18650 batteries. Innovative patented self-cleaning technology.
Cool kit!

AlSok

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
#Post 1
1.Share your thoughts on this Uwell Crown 4 IV Kit.
Crown IV Mod Liked it..
Uwell_Crown_4_kit-11.jpg

Crown IV Tank Liked it..
Uwell_Crown_4_kit-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors