Become a Patron!

ENDED Vape-Tronix.com is giving away 20 35ml bottles of our premium liquid! Contest ends 27 Feb 2016

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the contest and I can't wait to try the juice. :3

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wanna thank vapetronix for a great contest and ty guys for making it so much fun to play. cg everyone who won even me and if you don't want it pif it on over jk.....lol

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Vape-Tronix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok folks, VAPE MAIL INBOUND! Packages are shipping out in the morning via USPS Priority Mail. Enjoy and don't forget to write reviews. As always, Keep Calm & Vape On.
Dave @Vx
cc15ee80a434c7699de67a9506021d19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok folks, VAPE MAIL INBOUND! Packages are shipping out in the morning via USPS Priority Mail. Enjoy and don't forget to write reviews. As always, Keep Calm & Vape On.
Dave @Vx
cc15ee80a434c7699de67a9506021d19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

child+so+excited.png

Styx_N_Stones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a note to say Thanx to the good folks at Vape-Tronix! My prize showed up this morning (super fast shipping) with a few xtra goodies thrown in for good measure. I ordered the Cookie flavor and it's the bomb. They also included 2 other bottles of juice, a pair of silicone rings, and a drip tip to boot! So Here's a pic of my items in a place of honor...

These people are highly recomended!

0304161133.jpg

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got mine out of the mailbox! Big thanks to VapeTronix. Excellent shipping and some extra samples and schwag too! I haven't tried any yet, but I'm getting my Indestructible ready to drip some Unicorn Spew! And some Nutter Butter and Natural Banana later! Thanks again!

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont know if i got a tracking number lol but it will be a surprise when it arrives!!!
Mine still shows in China or somewhere. lol

ETA: I lied. I was looking at the wrong tracking number. lol I don't think I ever put one in my tracking app for this.

Last edited:

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Came home to find my package waiting for me! What a generous prize package... the samples, the vape bands, and the beautiful glass drip tip. Even the business cards were awesome!

Thank you very much @Vape-Tronix . I don't think I've ever received a bottle of juice presented so fabulously. :)

I haven't had a moment yet to sample the juice but all three smelled wonderful and tasted good on my finger. I got Unicorn Spew and a sample of Grape Ape (thanks, I was so torn between the two!) and the Natural Banana. Can't wait to vape them and give a full report!

qqsQPEn.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got mine yesterday also, just have not gotten to the camera.
So far so good, mom has claimed the drip tip for her sub tank and LOVES IT.
Shocked I am grooving to this Banana flavor as much as I am, it is one of those verboten flavors normally for me. It is done right.
The Rum Grape Ice.. Has me scratching my head since it smells a bunch different in the bottle to how it vapes.
Unicorn Spew.. head rubber for me also.

Will have to build some flavor set ups and run those in them again.

The rings are pretty kick ass also.

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you!! The package was great. My brother thanks for the drip tip and vape band(he needed them). The Grape Ape is on point. Really enjoyed all day yesterday. I can't wait to try the Nutter Butter and Unicorn Spew. Thanks Again!!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Vape-Tronix
Received my juice today, AND the cool extra's. THANK YOU and this extra was most unexpected and appreciated.

Bottles/labels/ business cards are COOL. Even the packaging the juice comes in is pretty neat. Much nicer than other juices I have received. You ought to send @VaporJoe a bottle of Nutter Butter. I bet he'd really like this juice. It's pretty darn good!

Thanks again!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
received Vape mail today!!!! omg i soooo loved it!! love the way things r packaged. alot of care and thoughtfulness! vaping on the cool and just love it! just what i needed! omg loving the swag too!!! your juices r the best!!! again ty so much for going out of your way for us..way above and beyond!!!!
IMG_0155.JPG

rome_in_tx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I've been waiting until I got some batteries for my kbox 120, and now that I have I can say with certainty that the Apple Bomb is just that....the BOMB!!! Between that and the amazing Natural Banana, I really haven't even gone through an entire tank of Spew. Trust me though, I will... :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Nutter Butter is awesome! I didn't think I would like it, but it is very smooth and mellow. And tastes just like eating a Nutter Butter. The Natural Banana is awesome, too. To me, it tastes like a Laffy Taffy more than a real banana, but that's a good thing to me. I love Laffy Taffy. The Unicorn Spew I haven't been very impressed with. It smells and tastes awesome on my finger, but I'm not getting any flavor when vaping it. I am going to let it steep for a few days before trying it again. Hopefully, that will wake it up.

rome_in_tx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Nutter Butter is awesome! I didn't think I would like it, but it is very smooth and mellow. And tastes just like eating a Nutter Butter. The Natural Banana is awesome, too. To me, it tastes like a Laffy Taffy more than a real banana, but that's a good thing to me. I love Laffy Taffy. The Unicorn Spew I haven't been very impressed with. It smells and tastes awesome on my finger, but I'm not getting any flavor when vaping it. I am going to let it steep for a few days before trying it again. Hopefully, that will wake it up.
How has the Unicorn Spew responded to steeping? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't see this thread till now (THANKS VAPE TRONIX) I chose the Natural Banana and all I can say is WOW it's great so was the coco pliada and haven't tried the unicorn spew yet. Congrats to the other winners.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How has the Unicorn Spew responded to steeping? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

I don't know what the deal is. Must just be something with my taste buds. Everyone else seems to really like it. I don't get any flavor when vaping it. I've tried a fused clapton at .17 ohms and 75 watts and a dual coil at .56 ohms and 45 watts in two different drippers, a parallel at .55 ohms and 40 watts in a tank. It tastes great on my finger, but just don't get any flavor, bad or good, when I vape it. But it makes pretty good vapor. The Nutter Butter and the Natural Banana were both very good.

rome_in_tx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what the deal is. Must just be something with my taste buds. Everyone else seems to really like it. I don't get any flavor when vaping it. I've tried a fused clapton at .17 ohms and 75 watts and a dual coil at .56 ohms and 45 watts in two different drippers, a parallel at .55 ohms and 40 watts in a tank. It tastes great on my finger, but just don't get any flavor, bad or good, when I vape it. But it makes pretty good vapor. The Nutter Butter and the Natural Banana were both very good.
I agree with the Natural Banana (I didn't get Nutter Butter) but on my tfv4 with claptons running at 70 watts gives me pretty good flavor. Maybe it's just not that strong though...

VU Sponsors