Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... Who has got ideas for a game or contest we could play on the thread? Preferably something that will get the thread jumpin' again *and* get people to go to the website. I've got credits for you if I use your idea. :)
Wishlist challenge, have people compile a wishlist of juices from the site, with reasons for each choice, most creative and descriptive list wins ( or just a random winner from the participants )

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... Who has got ideas for a game or contest we could play on the thread? Preferably something that will get the thread jumpin' again *and* get people to go to the website. I've got credits for you if I use your idea. :)
You could pick your favorite juice then everyone gets one pick first one to get it right wins the the ones after that wins

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cutegoodmorningwish1.jpg

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah we do. maybe @VapeOn86 needs to do roll call and a small contest to get interest up again. Ok see you in a while heading home. hour long commute.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are some really good ideas! Keep them coming!!! I like the idea of a Scavenger Hunt of sorts- especially if it were on Vapingwatch.com (or Vaping.Watch -guess we should start using the new address). If it increased traffic to the site, that would make Watch a happy camper! :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Those are some really good ideas! Keep them coming!!! I like the idea of a Scavenger Hunt of sorts- especially if it were on Vapingwatch.com (or Vaping.Watch -guess we should start using the new address). If it increased traffic to the site, that would make Watch a happy camper! :)
I have a couple more ideas just wanna wait and see what others come up with

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok then @VapeOn86 to get started sending traffic to the new address, lets get you to change the website address from the old site to the new site on your signature.;)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So how is everyone doing? I'm doing ok, I think I caught the tail end of flu season here and starting to feel like crap, unless its the early onset of spring allergies. Its warmish here the last few days.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So how is everyone doing? I'm doing ok, I think I caught the tail end of flu season here and starting to feel like crap, unless its the early onset of spring allergies. Its warmish here the last few days.
Awe I will bring you some tea with hunny and chicken soup K get better

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I guess I have minions who answer for me! J/K @Bid2ask77. Thanks @Just Me ,add a shot of rum for the sore throat please.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Germany, Hope you like beer bratwursts and more beer and then Black Forest cake for dessert.

Attachments

• Blackforestcake.jpg
    Blackforestcake.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Blackforestcake2.jpg
    Blackforestcake2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With much chagrin I am admitting.. VW mods rock.
still at 3 mg might have to lower it, even upped the ohms to a pair of .85s and still getting woozy as hell.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok I'm off to sleep. I got a killer headache and starting to feel achy in general. Time to chug some nyquil cold and flu.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Later everyone have fun. I see that Russ' room is lively!!

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning to you too. and I'm off work soon. See ya later.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our two NEW JUICES are scheduled to release this Friday (3/13). Don't forget to stop by and get yours.... Clockwerks Custard and Monkey Spunk are smooth custard flavors. Our professional tasters are raving about how 'pure' the flavors are. We hope that you'll give them a try and let us know your feedback. We're constantly working on perfecting flavors so your feedback is super important to us. Hope to see you all on Friday!!

image.jpg

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well hello there beautiful!! Good morning! yeah, you can tell I'm feeling a whole better today.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I thought of another game/contest. Watch seems to like music as I always hear it in the background when his show is on. So you could do a name that tune, Play a piece of a song and the person to guess the title and artist wins.

@russ81072 GET YOUR A$$ In HERE

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to go through the game/contest ideas today to pick a winner. So, if you've got any ideas, you've still got a couple hours to get them in. If I pick your idea, you get free juice!!! :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hiding a small icon on your web site:cool:, when found and clicked on it takes you here with your name posted , telling all that you found it. After a amount of time has passed all the finder's names are in the contest to be picked and given prizes.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I think my wife is starting to get mad at all these packages I'm getting from FT lately, only waiting on 2 more orders and I'm done ( unless something else shiny catches my eye and I have a few extra dollars ) Seriously, somebody stop me from going on FT and looking at atties.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, I think my wife is starting to get mad at all these packages I'm getting from FT lately, only waiting on 2 more orders and I'm done ( unless something else shiny catches my eye and I have a few extra dollars ) Seriously, somebody stop me from going on FT and looking at atties.
LOL I never know whats coming to my house packages twice a week vape stuff and bike stuff so I can not get mad

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapon86, I really like the Refuge Coffee Café and my wife loves the taste of it on me when I vape it. I want to get some for her, but need to make sure it has absolutely no caffeine in it first. With the trend of some juices putting caffeine in their coffee vapes or it being in there cause of extract methods, I need to ask if you can find out for me. Caffeine could kill my wife, so she can't try it unless it can be verified.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fantastic!! I always thought Friday the 13th to be a lucky day! Must remember the original meaning of this day: "All that you have done will come back to you." That eventually morphed to "bad luck Friday."

I got to order the new Clockwerks Custard. I also caught the return of a favorite, Admiral's Pipe. Aaaahhhh I'm blessed. Okay, more blessed when I receive the order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors