Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I also want to remind everyone tomorrow @VaporWatch will be on vapenet. @VapeOn86 will be posting the link for us all. He will have raffles and if we can reach 50+ he will include a 150w box mod ( I think thats right). I believe it is at 6pm (Chicago Time) Hope to see you all there!!!
Nice! I will be working those hours but have fun!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so those of you that have tried watches juice post the name of your favorite and why!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glenn Coco; because it has a fresh new flavor. I can't pick out any of the single flavors, it has just enough of each to make for something new.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would say 12:50 I do not know exactly what it is but its very addicting!! Its funny because I usually can not do chocolate but the subtle tones of nuts makes it just right for me

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I figured out the down side to watch juice now the other juices out there just don't measure up for flavor I'm down to vaping the other stuff

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First post in this thread. Hello everyone. How are we doing today?

Hello and welcome @efektt !!! I hope you like it here...we have lots of fun and there will be more contests and random giveaways soon!!! I'm Sara by the way and I work for Vaping Watch, so if you have any questions feel free to message me. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey fellow vapers! This is Sara here reminding you that The Vapor Watch Show with Watch is on tomorrow evening. You do NOT want to miss this broadcast! If you've never seen the show, this would be a good time to start. If we can get 50 or more *participating* people watching the show and logged into the chat, Watch is going to give away a Sigelei 150 Watt Box Mod as well as a TON of juice!!! There is a strong chance there will be some "surprise prizes" as well. ;) Basically the more people we get, the more prizes there will be- so don't forget to tell all your friends too!!!
So join me there tomorrow, Tuesday March 31st, from
6:00 - 8:00 PM Eastern
@ www.vapetv.com/VapeNet
Vape on!!!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey fellow vapers! This is Sara here reminding you that The Vapor Watch Show with Watch is on tomorrow evening. You do NOT want to miss this broadcast! If you've never seen the show, this would be a good time to start. If we can get 50 or more *participating* people watching the show and logged into the chat, Watch is going to give away a Sigelei 150 Watt Box Mod as well as a TON of juice!!! There is a strong chance there will be some "surprise prizes" as well. ;) Basically the more people we get, the more prizes there will be- so don't forget to tell all your friends too!!!
@ www.vapetv.com/VapeNet
Vape on!!!
Just got laid off for the next couple weeks so I'll be there

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hello everyone! New to the forum and thought I would hop in and join the talk :)

Hello and welcome @VapnCrazn !!! We're honored that you picked our thread as one of your first stops after signing up for VU :) I'm Sara and I'm the www.vapingwatch.com employee who watches over this thread and gives stuff away. We'll be having more contests and random giveaways very soon! If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :)

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite so far is Z. Love that! Welcome to our new thread friends!
Z....I like that name. What does it taste like?

I like Wacky Vapes Hand Check because it's smooth, creamy (white chocolate), strawberryish and blows thick, milky clouds. Delish!
And I like River Bottom Fog Sauce Dagwood's Wife is Trippin because it's a damn good NET, (premier Cuban cigar with maple syrup and molasses undertones). And it mixes well with other juices to give them a zing.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
came home today to a lovely package wrapped like Fort Knox
VWarrival.jpg
So far have tried the Clockwerks ( OMG this stuff is so good, I had to stop myself, this is gonna be my I need to relax vape ) and Hand Check ( very flavorful and beautiful clouds, even though I wasn't using an atty made for clouds )

VapnCrazn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ www.vapetv.com/VapeNet
Vape on!!!

Can't wait.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Muth - Z is a light fruit & nut combo, very smooth and complex. I could vape this all day long.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@ www.vapetv.com/VapeNet
Vape on!!!
I can hopefully tune in for the first 15 or 20 minutes.

VapnCrazn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome @VapnCrazn !!! We're honored that you picked our thread as one of your first stops after signing up for VU :) I'm Sara and I'm the www.vapingwatch.com employee who watches over this thread and gives stuff away. We'll be having more contests and random giveaways very soon! If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Thank you VapeOn86. I haven't posted much on the forum but I've been doing a lot of reading.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish we had some kind of reminder emailed for the show, I am either to early, to late or I forget :(

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a question: The last two times I tried to buy some juice, during a sale, I was being charged SC state tax. I ended up canceling my order because I've never been charged any kind of tax for an online purchase. What was that?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question: The last two times I tried to buy some juice, during a sale, I was being charged SC state tax. I ended up canceling my order because I've never been charged any kind of tax for an online purchase. What was that?

I noticed that high tax when I order from CA, so I don't order from them ever...."I think the shipping cost is more than enough ya know

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure where they are located but the only time I pay tax on internet sales is if it is in the same state I am in.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure where they are located but the only time I pay tax on internet sales is if it is in the same state I am in.
I'm pretty sure they're not in MA. SC stands for S. Carolina and that's what showed up at check out.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you live in CA?

No, I am in Colorado, I don't no why but it's always California vendors have this crazy tax when I try to check out, like 101vape for instance, no point having good prices if I get hit with a huge tax fee

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporWatch has been having issues since bringing the new site live. Send them and e-mail after placing your order and they will refund the tax. They may be doing it automatically, but the e-mail won't hurt. Last time I ordered, they did the refund shortly after I sent in my e-mail. Actually I think I opened a ticket using their customer service issue system.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got laid off for the next couple weeks so I'll be there
Sorry to hear that. Hope it is actually a furlough since you said it is for "the next couple weeks" instead of an actual layoff.

Also hope you have vacation days to help off-set the financial blow.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I don't. I'm an iron worker we just finished two buildings had three lined up and all three got pushed back so hopefully we'll come soon.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d8d1d031ba965776f8a9bd04420bd032.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No I don't. I'm an iron worker we just finished two buildings had three lined up and all three got pushed back so hopefully we'll come soon.
My brother and nephew are both Union Iron workers in Chicago. They seem to like it, my nephew is also a professional boxer he gets lots of support from the iron workers union!!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I'm in Michigan. Great in the summer awful in the winter lol.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But I'm sure in Chicago that would be the same.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pat winter had days that was negative. 10 to 15 before wind chill

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@ www.vapetv.com/VapeNet
Vape on!!!
I registered last night to watch this. Said will send me an email to authorize my account still haven't received any email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors