Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone!!! I'm going to be doing a lot of giveaways this evening and tomorrow, so it's a really good time to be posting and hanging out in here!!! :) I'm going to pick some winners by random post number, some by post content and some just because! We might have some mini contests too. So good luck and have fun!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Contest #1-

Last Wednesday was my birthday. I usually have my age showing in my profile- but I just removed it. How old am I? The first person to accurately guess my age gets a $50 credit to vapingwatch.com !!! Don't edit your posts- if you make a mistake or want to change something just make a new post. Ok...GO!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Sara!!! Sorry I missed the show, was up in Madison with my son the past week.

Hey @Just Me :) I actually missed the show too. I had to get my daughter from school, get her ready and take her to Karate class. My mom usually helps out on Tuesdays so I can catch the show but she couldn't this week.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 I'm going to say 31 at most. I'm terrible guessing peoples age, and in your profile pic you look like your are 25-27.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and got my juice from my coupon win, ordered 'Lush', 'Glenn Coco' and 'Pupule', going to sit with the tops off overnight and probably wait till the weekend before trying them :)

Thanks again @VapeOn86 :)

So far not disappointed with any of the juices I have got, I shouldn't of waited so long to try Vaping Watch :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok those of you who know me I will be in and out but not on as much, my son took a turn for the worse and I may be leaving work to stay home with him.
The hard part is going to be making arraingments but it is something that needs to be done.
If I come of bitchy please know it is not any of you.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah i was so excited by the contest forgot to say belated Happy Birthday. and 33??? and are we getting colder Hotter?

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok those of you who know me I will be in and out but not on as much, my son took a turn for the worse and I may be leaving work to stay home with him.
The hard part is going to be making arraingments but it is something that needs to be done.
If I come of bitchy please know it is not any of you.
We will be praying extra hard here

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Contest #1-

Last Wednesday was my birthday. I usually have my age showing in my profile- but I just removed it. How old am I? The first person to accurately guess my age gets a $50 credit to vapingwatch.com !!! Don't edit your posts- if you make a mistake or want to change something just make a new post. Ok...GO!!!
I'm gonna guess you're about 35, though you look much younger

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thanks sweetie at this point its looking like hospice or thats what the DRs say still looking at options

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's easy to forget at times like these, but "miracles" do happen everyday and Doctors are often wrong. I know several people who aren't "supposed" to be here according to their doctors, but they are. I am praying for you and your son and sending love and light to you both.

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! i'm just sitting here drinking an Old Fashioned and vaping a cappucino liquid. What's anybody else up to?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! i'm just sitting here drinking an Old Fashioned and vaping a cappucino liquid. What's anybody else up to?

Welcome @Azrael Ibanez !!! Sounds good :) I'm just getting ready for bed and thought I would do one last giveaway tonight. Soooo....you win a $25 credit to www.vapingwatch.com !!! Congrats! Shoot me a message and I'll get you your code. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, time for sleep!! If you won something today, just message me and I'll get your codes out tomorrow. If you didn't win anything today...don't worry, there will be more chances tomorrow!!! :) Goodnight everyone!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good night, sleep well.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's going to be a nice sunny day today, I hope you all can enjoy it. I will be playing outside today.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, just got back from a short vacation and my order was sitting on my doorstep!!! I will let you all know what I think later. Have a good day

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gratz @Just Me Hello everyone off now going home see u all in a little while.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey everyone! back on i took some time to clean out my subtanks(minis) and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors