Not open for further replies.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shared, and kicking myself for blowing my vape budget last week......... I would so be ordering a ton of RBFS for my dad, and maybe some Wacky for me.......

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sucks :( Well maybe you will be one of the Facebook winners!! :)
As much as I'd love that, FB contests don't like me much, but I did message my dad and tell him to place an order for himself if his money isn't too tight.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! Hope you all slept well. I put my order in last night, I hope VW is so swamped with orders that it takes them a week to get it all shipped out :eek::D Hi, VapeOn! :)

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning! Hope you all slept well. I put my order in last night, I hope VW is so swamped with orders that it takes them a week to get it all shipped out :eek::D Hi, VapeOn! :)
Even during sales they usually get the orders out pretty quickly. I just spent my budget on triple conundrum. Hope I don't kick myself in the butt. Sorry for posting so much I am unemployed and on vacation.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone had it where you get to checkout and says no shipping method available? I added the refuge 3some, but won't give me shipping options, says to contact them, which I did yesterday with no reply yet.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, sorry Nailz. I hope they get it fixed for you! You might put your order in another email, and all the details, I'm sure they will honor the sale for you. Let us know, ok?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, sorry Nailz. I hope they get it fixed for you! You might put your order in another email, and all the details, I'm sure they will honor the sale for you. Let us know, ok?

If I don't hear back by tomorrow, probably just get 2 bottles instead of the 3some, but did also notice, the site is only 20% off 15mil bottles, if select 30mil the extra cost is still the same as normal, not 20% off the extra.

Hopefully will hear back before the sale is over.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I don't hear back by tomorrow, probably just get 2 bottles instead of the 3some, but did also notice, the site is only 20% off 15mil bottles, if select 30mil the extra cost is still the same as normal, not 20% off the extra.

Hopefully will hear back before the sale is over.

Yep, I noticed that, too. I notified them of the problem in the notes section of my order, haven't heard back yet. I'm sure they will make it right, though, they have always been honorable with us.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And the green has been loaded into my tank today, even found a drip tip to go with it :)

zQNTe7U.jpg

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We are supposed to have storms Tom afternoon

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Slightly confused, I placed my order Friday night, I got shipping confirmation and everything(ships tomorrow) but for some reason my cart is still full of all my items I ordered....it's not gonna mess with that order if I delete whats in my cart and put in my new items in will it?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Slightly confused, I placed my order Friday night, I got shipping confirmation and everything(ships tomorrow) but for some reason my cart is still full of all my items I ordered....it's not gonna mess with that order if I delete whats in my cart and put in my new items in will it?

It shouldn't, but then again your cart shouldn't still be showing that it's full either. If you were charged and received a shipping confirmation, I don't think emptying your cart could have an effect on your order. Unfortunately I can't check it out, but I will definitely talk to Watch about it tomorrow and get back to you on it. I recommend opening a ticket on the site too. Maybe someone will get back to you faster than they get back to me. :)

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know what I like about this forum thread? There are not a bunch of a holes giving dumb#*s comments over a simple question. Thank you I appreciate it.
Ps I expect a few smart comments about this post so fire away.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It shouldn't, but then again your cart shouldn't still be showing that it's full either. If you were charged and received a shipping confirmation, I don't think emptying your cart could have an effect on your order. Unfortunately I can't check it out, but I will definitely talk to Watch about it tomorrow and get back to you on it. I recommend opening a ticket on the site too. Maybe someone will get back to you faster than they get back to me. :)
Lol that's y I'm confused is I already got a tracking number and everything Saturday , i used my code from winning last weekend. Lol either way it's all good just waiting to be able to make another order

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you know what I like about this forum thread? There are not a bunch of a holes giving dumb#*s comments over a simple question. Thank you I appreciate it.
Ps I expect a few smart comments about this post so fire away.

I can be a ahole, but only if the person is to me, I strongly believe in treat people how you like to be treated, unless they are a ass, then I will treat them the same way ;)

Willis74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was a post regarding a Facebook post where I asked a simple answerable question. I am sure there are some in here that are also members of that group.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Howdy peeps, I did order right away just so I didn't forget which is what I usually do. Hope you all are haveing a great day and good luck to everyone who entered the fb contest!!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon, all! It was a busy morning, running errands all over town. Hubby took off fishing again so it's us ladies, lol. So what did everyone order?

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When's the announcement for the contest

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon, all! It was a busy morning, running errands all over town. Hubby took off fishing again so it's us ladies, lol. So what did everyone order?

Spread my money out with different vendors, so was just 30mils of Lush and Glenn Coco :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone!!! The Vapor Watch show is live!!!! 6-8 PM Eastern on www.vapetv.com/vapenet
Watch will be making an important announcement shortly, so get your PVs in there!!! :) There will also be music, vape chat and giveaways!!! See you there!!!

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors