lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A large portion of my DIY stuff-
View attachment 25934

and this incredible mod and atty!

View attachment 25935

I've got two more packages that I'm expecting tomorrow then a third that will take a bit longer to get... AND I'll be making 2 more orders probably tomorrow...

Hi I'm VapnJake and I'm a Vapemail-aholic!
That's awesome! Congrats! :)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Karma is a bitch my dear. You'll be up on your feet again and posting your vapemail as well :)
Thanks so much! What sucks is I can't get a job right now heck I can't hardly get out of bed and I want to work. I've worked since I was 16. That bitch has never worked EVER! I'm done and thank you again!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit I still can't figure it out either....as far as I know photobucket is what to use for the gifs to generate links

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@lovinvape I didn't intend to rub it in or anything... Hopefully everything gets worked out for you soon!
I know you didn't. I'm am so, so, so very excited for you! I'm just still in shock that someone could be so evil and go on about their life and then about a week or so later get arrested for trying to steal something from a store.
No I love seeing all the vape mail! I'm really so excited for you! When I did have a little money in my PayPal I always loved sending people vape mail that needed help that was like Christmas to me was to send other people stuff! I'm so happy for you!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heck there's no telling how much ejuice I've given away plus I've also given away 2 GR8 mods to help people to stop smoking. I've always been the type that would rather give than receive. My mom used to get so mad at me when I was a little girl because I would try to give away my dolls or whatever. There is no telling how many spankings I got for trying to give stuff away. Lol!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CTFX - did it not show up for ya? it came up on mine.

@lovinvape - being in law enforcement I have come in contact with some very evil and cold hearted people! I have a guilty conscious if I get $1 back too much in change and you've got people out there that couldn't care less about other peoples lives and welfare, even their own children!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

@lovinvape - being in law enforcement I have come in contact with some very evil and cold hearted people! I have a guilty conscious if I get $1 back too much in change and you've got people out there that couldn't care less about other peoples lives and welfare, even their own children!
I know I'm the same way but the person who I think did this to me has given my sister-in-law custody of her youngest daughter which she graduates High School this year but she has lived with my sister-in-law for over 5 years now.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah it showed up bro. But I had to go to the actual photobucket site for it to play lol.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A large portion of my DIY stuff-
View attachment 25934

and this incredible mod and atty!

View attachment 25935

I've got two more packages that I'm expecting tomorrow then a third that will take a bit longer to get... AND I'll be making 2 more orders probably tomorrow...

Hi I'm VapnJake and I'm a Vapemail-aholic!
Where did you order your diy stuff and do they have decent prices and shipping rates? A friend of mine is thinking about doing some diy juices and I told her that I would look around and see if I could find a good place and get some supplies from!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't advertise in here but if you want the link to the YouTube page pm me I'll give it to you

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good evening all! It has been a long day, I'm signing off early tonight. Sweet dreams and stay safe!
Night night! Sweet dreams!
998c9ed6632986119252df29636c0be6.jpg

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day! I am not going to be around much this week cause the people I live with went on a vacation and somehow shut off the internet for the week!?! I am using a friends connection to write this so I will only be on for a few minutes! So if you don't hear from me I'm alright, no worries!?!

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a great day! I am not going to be around much this week cause the people I live with went on a vacation and somehow shut off the internet for the week!?! I am using a friends connection to write this so I will only be on for a few minutes! So if you don't hear from me I'm alright, no worries!?!

See reply above!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Vapingwatch order... 1-30ml bottle of Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie, 1 30ml bottle of Strawberry Doughnut and 1 30ml bottle of Custard filled Cinnamon Roll... all from the Tmaxx No Frills line...

Don't take this as much of a review as I have not had time to adequately taste them... BUT... all 3 smell absolutely amazing! The Strawberry Doughnut smells mostly of strawberry, and the custard fill cinnamon roll has a real smooth custard/ cinnamon smell... the only one I've vaped so far is the Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie and it is amazing! It tastes exactly what you would think! Strong flavor of fudgy chocolate brownie and underlying flavor of hazelnut!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got my Vapingwatch order... 1-30ml bottle of Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie, 1 30ml bottle of Strawberry Doughnut and 1 30ml bottle of Custard filled Cinnamon Roll... all from the Tmaxx No Frills line...

Don't take this as much of a review as I have not had time to adequately taste them... BUT... all 3 smell absolutely amazing! The Strawberry Doughnut smells mostly of strawberry, and the custard fill cinnamon roll has a real smooth custard/ cinnamon smell... the only one I've vaped so far is the Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie and it is amazing! It tastes exactly what you would think! Strong flavor of fudgy chocolate brownie and underlying flavor of hazelnut!
OOOOOOO imma have to try that cinnamon roll. Been on the market for a good cinnamon custard type vape

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought it was seeping not steeping lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose if it gets too hot it could start "seeping" out of the bottle... but that'd take a great deal of pressure...

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my juice. It says steep for 1 to 2 weeks but it smells to good to wait

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I don't know what is going on lately I post and it freezes every time then posts 8 times

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my 7 bottles at the beginning of the week and already have another order coming, had to stock up on my Teflon Don, and ordered another bottle of the banana dragon fruit as really like it and threw in the cinnamon custard to try too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors