Reddit Exile
Good Morning!
american-independence-day-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everyone, with these July 4th sales i'm going broke. :D
No kidding Bob, for me a Hotcig DNA200, another SXmini, coils, juice and I have a couple carts with crap I'm trying to talk myself out of but it's not working, I hate/love that argument....it's seems either way I always win, you know

How's everybody this July 3rd?

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I lost, got a mutant and tsunami right now, oh and some coils....I'm having everything sent to the office from now and the next 2 weeks..... Then I tell her we have to stock up until August 8th......

You didn't lose!!! Remember, you said you win either way!!! I really liked that take on arguing with yourself. I've always thought of it as a super stressful thing where I lose either way. Now I will feel like a winner either way!!! Lol

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yeah, you think like me! I put all the orders in a hidden folder so I'm not reminded.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I know the feeling, I'm getting to be like @Dawn0810 , I forget what I ordered so I'll just wait until everything arives and be surprised! I'm not broke yet, I still have checks, my motto....Lol

It's fun that way everyday is like vapemas!!! My mailman hates me

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like everyone had a happy Fourth!!! :) I'm just happy we made it through all of the amateur drunk drivers and patriotic blowing up of deafening make-shift explosives. :grumpy: Ok so I'm not crazy about fireworks... They can be really pretty, but also realllly loud and sometimes dangerous.:bomb: My daughter had an awesome time though, so it was worth it.:D

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like everyone had a happy Fourth!!! :) I'm just happy we made it through all of the amateur drunk drivers and patriotic blowing up of deafening make-shift explosives. :grumpy: Ok so I'm not crazy about fireworks... They can be really pretty, but also realllly loud and sometimes dangerous.:bomb: My daughter had an awesome time though, so it was worth it.:D
I didn't know you didn't care for fireworks I'm glad the little one ejoyed it

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the Lavabox, but would have to get the extended battery most definitely. 900mah just not enough.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Sara, fireworks can be very dangerous and I loved them when I was young but I like my fingers and toes, lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors