Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I got my $10 discount from winning and ordered promptly. I got my 30ml of White Chocolate Peanut Butter today and my 30ml of Maple Glazed Donut and they both vape/smell AMAZING.
I figured they would be lacking since they are inexpensive as compared to other websites. But they are right up there with premium flavors I have gotten from other sites/local shops near me.
:ejuice: Couldn't be happier with this purchase :ejuice:

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening! Did anyone watch the CMA Awards? Great show, sang and danced like a fool. Lots of fun! Might be the candy's fault...
I did... but I was on delay and it ran over... I missed the last 10 mins. Loved the intro... they should do that every year... and it was really cool seeing Carrie wearing Reba's Fancy dress :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I got my $10 discount from winning and ordered promptly. I got my 30ml of White Chocolate Peanut Butter today and my 30ml of Maple Glazed Donut and they both vape/smell AMAZING.
I figured they would be lacking since they are inexpensive as compared to other websites. But they are right up there with premium flavors I have gotten from other sites/local shops near me.
:ejuice: Couldn't be happier with this purchase :ejuice:
That would make an excellent review on the site ;) ;)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, how are you all doing tonight? Behaving yourselves, right? Lol, sure!
Pami, wasn't that great? I liked all of her outfits this year. So many greats on the show, wow.
Sleepy time now, sweet dreams! 76402b26.x50.gif

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Are we still rolling with this thread? Hope so. I like the chatter. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry gang... our crew is so busy filling orders we will not be able to do our show tonight. :(

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry gang... our crew is so busy filling orders we will not be able to do our show tonight. :(
Ah! I'm never going to catch one of these. The 2 times I remember about it were both off weeks. One day I'll get to watch it. Do you know if the old ones are posted anywhere?

Yeah I hate that. I have trouble getting to sleep and then trouble getting up in the morning. It should be easier for at least one of them >.<

I feel you on that one. Been going through that for years. Feel like a
zombie13.gif

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Interesting broadcast last night. . . Went from casual (and I believe, unintentional) racism to meatballs pretty quickly. lol best part I hadn't seen Mandy since the mod envy days so that was cool.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Everyone having a good weekend? It's been raining here for 2 days! Sheesh. Yeah, I know we need it, but I need some sunshine.
My cat is laying behind my chair asleep, must be dreaming. Moaning and groaning, maybe chasing stuff? Funny to listen to, lol.
Off to a hot bath, have a good night! hapsunday.jpg

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what other people in their early thirties do on the weekends but for their sakes I hope they're coming up with better ideas than i

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
^ Nothing really, decided to stay in. I made an AWESOME 8 wrap twisted 28 gauge double coil build running at .5 Ω on my Ohmega Beast with an ID of 4mm and it has great flavor and does NOT burn even after chain vaping 3-4 times at 100watts. It's the first time I've actually made a coil on this thing that works PERFECTLY. The line between wicking it too much and getting dry hits or wicking it too little and having the tank leak is so minute so I am really stocked on it. Vaping through 5ml's in a single pull and blowing cumulus clouds tasting like MAPLE GLAZED DOUGHNUT.
Also checking on vape mail. Buying more juices on vapingwatch (cha-ching!!) , code3vapor and going through vendor reviews. :p

Last edited:

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i guess my night was on the same sort of track. i played some guitar, messed around with some mods, sniffed some juice (that REALLY needs to continue steeping), watched vaping underground live for like four hours, got called a "fucking moron" by mr. Joe himself, made some kava tea and here i am. I'm currently puffing on some Choco Cow with my hcigar vt75 and my cleito, and trying SO HARD to convince myself that batman vs superman is a decent flick. ;)

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everyone having a good weekend? It's been raining here for 2 days! Sheesh. Yeah, I know we need it, but I need some sunshine.
My cat is laying behind my chair asleep, must be dreaming. Moaning and groaning, maybe chasing stuff? Funny to listen to, lol.
Off to a hot bath, have a good night! View attachment 65814
Deer season started , daylight savings time, lots of vape mail :)
Built some fused claptons.
Bought a few hohm wrecker g2

It's been bad ass

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Even though we don't change, I have to remember if it's 1 hr earlier in CA? Don't want to call anyone too early there. Especially clients.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Putting together a bunch of random things and winter clothes for a coworker who lost everything and is living in a hotel right now. I dunno, trying to be a better person than I used to be.

Ihanlon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's actually a she, but when winter hits in Colorado a bunch of 2xl hoodies and coats are considerably better than no hoodies and coats. Thanks for the interest, though, it's very kind of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors