VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello everyone, I am new and I just found this forum yesterday, I have never participated in any contest before so I figured now would be a time to start :) hope everyone is having a great day!
Welcome! :wave: Glad to have you join us here! This thread is very laid back... we just chit chat about whatever... talk about the e-liquids... I generally pick 2 winners a month. Good Luck!

beckyj99

Member For 1 Year
Hi guys. I'm new here and haven't been vaping all THAT long... I have learned how to make some basic coils on my own. Thing is, I have some crappy gear. I'm gonna go check out your all's website though. Wish my rich uncle would hurry up and get out of the poor house lol. Anyways, just wanted to say "hi" since I'm a newbie here and don't really know what to do...:)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm really starting to love being an independent vapor. Making my own coils and e-liquid really makes vaping that much more enjoyable.
Hi guys. I'm new here and haven't been vaping all THAT long... I have learned how to make some basic coils on my own. Thing is, I have some crappy gear. I'm gonna go check out your all's website though. Wish my rich uncle would hurry up and get out of the poor house lol. Anyways, just wanted to say "hi" since I'm a newbie here and don't really know what to do...:)
Welcome! :wave:

TrainRekt

Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sunday is about over :( It's been a good one though, getting the kid's house pretty well set up. Next time anyone needs to move, they better be prepared to hire it done! Hugs to all!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi all! Remember me? I have had a really hard time over the last several months. The light at the end of the tunnel is appearing, I think.
Hiya Janet.. Good to see you! :wave: Hope things are looking up for ya.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi all! Remember me? I have had a really hard time over the last several months. The light at the end of the tunnel is appearing, I think.

Janet! A sweet hello to you, girl. I finally got to my light a week ago. It's been a long time since it's been so bright. Alas, I know the rabbit hole is around the corner. Falling in is easy, getting out took me a few months. I just decided not to think about things and it lifted me out of there to my surprise. I know you'll be back in the light again. I remember when you were so active. You're quite funny! Hahaha. We miss you.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was having more problems than that, Sarah. My husband is a "Computer Guy". He doesn't even have it on his devices for the multiple forums he's on. I don't need it. I stress out about too much as it is. LOL

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Janet! A sweet hello to you, girl. I finally got to my light a week ago. It's been a long time since it's been so bright. Alas, I know the rabbit hole is around the corner. Falling in is easy, getting out took me a few months. I just decided not to think about things and it lifted me out of there to my surprise. I know you'll be back in the light again. I remember when you were so active. You're quite funny! Hahaha. We miss you.
It really has been difficult. Yesterday I woke up with my left eye all red. It's like the universe wants to squash me.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It really has been difficult. Yesterday I woke up with my left eye all red. It's like the universe wants to squash me.

Getting old sucks. I'm having unsightly, odd developments as well. It isn't the universe that's against you, Janet. You're brain is your demon, depending on how you decide what is worth stressing over and what is NOT worth getting worked up over. I've been fighting mine since 1989. We are all different. But we all have one thing in common; our mind is our worst enemy. I will say that when the body isn't feeling well (from lack of motion, complacency, exercise...) , it makes everything else seem worse. I find, even though it takes every ounce of mental and physical strength, I can get my A$$ in the car or go outside to look at your roses or pull a few weeds, makes me forget about everything except what I'm doing. Even if it's to pull up a chair in front of your house and watch cars and people passing by. This doesn't happen often.

Even if it's as simple as looking at a new rose to bloom. Or that your old, overweight neighbor across the street is bending over and you can see his butt crack. Get outside. It changes the chemical balance, at least for me. HUGS!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Getting old sucks. I'm having unsightly, odd developments as well. It isn't the universe that's against you, Janet. You're brain is your demon, depending on how you decide what is worth stressing over and what is NOT worth getting worked up over. I've been fighting mine since 1989. We are all different. But we all have one thing in common; our mind is our worst enemy. I will say that when the body isn't feeling well (from lack of motion, complacency, exercise...) , it makes everything else seem worse. I find, even though it takes every ounce of mental and physical strength, I can get my A$$ in the car or go outside to look at your roses or pull a few weeds, makes me forget about everything except what I'm doing. Even if it's to pull up a chair in front of your house and watch cars and people passing by. This doesn't happen often.

Even if it's as simple as looking at a new rose to bloom. Or that your old, overweight neighbor across the street is bending over and you can see his butt crack. Get outside. It changes the chemical balance, at least for me. HUGS!
Thank you so much. I really needed that. My shrink wants me to get a support animal. She says it will give me the "unconditional love" I need and give me a reason to get out and do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors