Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In pot number 3 and chain vaping, had some rooster snuff for the extra kick and still debating rolling back into bed.
Rooster snuff? Pot #3?
Stress just like everybody else it's just getting to me a bit today
Stress sucks big time! Makes people old and lowers immune systems.
Hope things turn around quickly for you.
But like you said, it gets us all.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rooster snuff? Pot #3?

Stress sucks big time! Makes people old and lowers immune systems.
Hope things turn around quickly for you.
But like you said, it gets us all.
Pot of coffee #3
A pinch of rooster brand snuff. Some of the most potent snuff on the market.

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I haven't been on for a bit. Going through some stuff with my 12yr old daughter. While in Denver Sunday night getting ready for bed the night before going to Denver's Children's hospital to run tests for a brain tumor that are causing her to have absence seizures, my daughter had a grand mal seizure. She is doing ok now and is on schedule for her scheduled tests. Sorry for posting this here. Prayers and positive thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.
Prayers on the way. Hope she is doing better

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning my lil @Fishee
k9240310.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was always more into Copenhagen
Snuff cut but that is american chew. not the same thing at all, mis labeled on copenhagen's part in all honesty.
If ground tobacco is going in the upper lip it is swedish snus not that crap BT was pumping out in those shitty white pouches.
I have about 140 snuffs in my collection, which I got into a few years ago.

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Buenos dias amigos!
So I got my winning yesterday and here are my thoughts.
HANDCHECK: I'm really happy with the clouds it produces. Love the creamy white choclate flavor of this vape, it could use a bit more strawberry to it but still very tasty. Could vape it all day.

WTF???: Loving this. As someone that loves Absinthe and the taste of anise I'm in love with this. The anise flavor is present but not overpowering. Its smooth and is most deff a juice I could vape 24/7.

I mixed a bit of my handcheck and wtf and to my surprise it reminds me of my grandmothers Christmas biscochitto cookies that are made with anise. Very tasty. Thank you very much @VapeOn86 and @VapingWatch

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm going crazy. I'm waiting to order a 3d printer kit and it's going to take two weeks. I'm a very impatient person.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Damwow !!! I think you've been around here for a little bit, but I never officially welcomed you before. So once again, Welcome! I dub thee an official member of the Vaping Watch clan!!!

I'm Fishee!

Oh, and I got some really amazing juices from VapingWatch today.
Infected 15ml
Hand Check 30ml
Mellow Melange 15ml
Pluid 15ml
WTF 15ml

Tried them all in my Tugboat 0.8 ohms 30 guage dual coil
Will give reviews on the VapingWatch website for all 5 of them.
But figure I should share some thoughts here as well.
Pluid: is really Strong flavored. A good flavor but it bit too much for my liking. So I'm gonna cut some with VG and see how that goes. It's got an awesome black licorice flavor with other flavors that I can't quite pin down. Maybe something citrus?

Mellow Melange: Is a very ,mellow Cinnamon with what seems to be a hint of banana and something else. Lol can't pin that down either though. Very good vape packed full of flavor.

Tried the Pluid with a bit of the Mellow Melange and I can see why folks would like the mix. Definitely brings out something different in both of them that makes the taste buds go crazy.

Hand Check: definitely a good cloud producing juice that has a really nice white chocolate flavor. I think I would like just a bit more strawberry in it. But it is definitely a tasty vape that I could vape all day.

Infected: Mellons and cream? Just seems odd to me. But damn I really think they pulled it off nicely with the Infected. One of the purest melon flavors I've yet to vape and the cream is very pronounced yet it compliments the melon really well. I could easily vape this all day.

WTF: last but certainly not least the WTF is exactly that, What The Fuck? As of right now this one is my favorite of the 5. It's a very confusing vape as far as flavor goes. It obviously has an absinth flavor to it. But it's really mellow. Nothing nearly as potent as the Pluid. And the WTF has to have some kind of fruit other than the lime in it. But I can't figure out what that might be. I find it funny that the description on VW site says exactly what I'm trying to say. This stuff is awesome! And for sure an all day vape for me.

I'm not at all surprised that I favor the ones with fruits in em. I'm very very much into the fruit vapes.

So I'm gonna do some playing around with these juices and with different builds and I know that all of them will get even better as they age a bit.

I'm really thankful that I've been given the opportunity to try these 7 wonderful e-liquids from VapingWatch.
My good friend was kind enough to get me a VapingWatch bumper sticker and I am delighted to put it on my ride and promote such an awesome vendor and awesome e-liquids.
lol He told me that next time he sees me I better have that bumper sticker on my car. And it sure as heck will be.

Glad I took Watch's advice and tried something new and/or something I wouldn't normally try.
I am not at all disappointed with any of the flavors I've tried thus far.

Thanks again Watch!

I'm so glad you're happy with your order @Fishee !!! Thank you in advance for putting your reviews on the site. :) We really, really appreciate it when our customers take the time to share their experiences with us, fellow customers and potential customers. It can really help someone pick the right juice for them. :) Oh yeah and I wanted to pass along some of @VaporWatch 's advice. When vaping his juices, WTF? and 12:50, they are best at low watts. So turn down the watts and even more flavors will join the party. :cool:

Heh.

Inspired by vape mail. Got my MVP V2 and Nautilus BVC today.

Nice set up!!! Awesome vape mail. :)

Random thought for the thread.

For some unknown reason, I love to watch the little bubble that is released out of the bottom of a good bottom coil tank while it floats slowly to the top after each vape.

Well I learned from using carto-tanks and then BCCs that you're supposed to watch for the bubble/s, especially at the beginning, to make sure you're not going to get a dry hit and burn your wick.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heh.

Thanks but I am fine really I have learned to live with it (and I have an extreemly high pain tolereance) Hope you get better, I would really look into a microdiscectomy tho its not a major surgery and you wouldn't need more then 2 weks off work.[/QUOTEglad you a
Heh.

All I got today was a nasty email from Ace of Vapes. I am so disappointed I am considering a post in Are You Mad Bro? And I am not the kind of person to publicly knock a company.

I love my MVPS!!!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome @Damwow !!! I think you've been around here for a little bit, but I never officially welcomed you before. So once again, Welcome! I dub thee official member of the Vaping Watch clan!!!

I'm so glad you're happy with your order @Fishee !!! Thank you in advance for putting your reviews on the site. :) We really, really appreciate it when our customers take the time to share their experiences with us, fellow customers and potential customers. It can really help someone pick the right juice for them. :)

Nice set up!!! Awesome vape mail. :)

Well I learned from using carto-tanks and then BCCs that you're supposed to watch for the bubble/s, especially at the beginning, to make sure you're not going to get a dry hit and burn your wick.
Thank you for the welcome! Yes, I have been a member from the beginning, and I love this form! The best of the best are here, and proves just what a wonderful community this is!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snuff cut but that is american chew. not the same thing at all, mis labeled on copenhagen's part in all honesty.
If ground tobacco is going in the upper lip it is swedish snus not that crap BT was pumping out in those shitty white pouches.
I have about 140 snuffs in my collection, which I got into a few years ago.
I guess I'm miss informed anyway I don't use it anymore so it's all history now

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been wanting to order Pluid... What do you guys think of it?
Well I got mine yesterday.
And truth be told I'm still undecided on it.
It does NOT taste bad. It tastes really good actually. But it is a VERY strong flavored juice.
I'm pretty confident that after I cut it a bit I will enjoy it much more.
And like all the liquids I've been fortunate enough to try from VapingWatch, the Pluid is a complex juice. I'm very glad to have it.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My father has the orginal iron his great grandfather Biagio Owned and sits at the stove on a stool and literally cooks one cookie, one side at a time, flipping that old cast iron mold over to cook the other side, has the traditional waffle like design, but also his grandfathers name. That's about the only anise flavored thing I like.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A few days away from here makes for a lot of catching up/reading to do...

-Happy Wednesday to all...that much closer to Friday
-For those who were ailing but feel better, glad to hear it
-For those still feeling poorly, hope you feel better soon
-Big Daddy, good thoughts and positive vibes are sent to you and yours
-Big Nasty I used to use snuff and swedish snus regularly for about a year and now only occasionally. I have a stash that I will never deplete on my own. Will go through it this weekend and let you know what I have. If there are any flavors you are interested in, you are welcome to them, free of charge of course. I know I have some Honey Bee, Standard Scotch and Toque.
-Nice to see the new reviews...my package is still in transit
-Pluid is a very intense flavor even at 10mg (I vape 24mg) which is why I'm looking forward to seeing if MM mellows it out a bit or makes it more intense

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
pg 19. Yeap wins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more. Ray wins newKayfun lite plus v2 RDA by EHpro. And BigNasty wins best with good news about his moms cancer, or lack of. Grats to all.

pg 20. good friendly talk.

I said it would take me a week. 10 more pages to catch up on.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In pot number 3 and chain vaping, had some rooster snuff for the extra kick and still debating rolling back into bed.
I anything but the bed part okay to discuss here?

Edit: Nevermind saw the response in #1815

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was always more into Copenhagen
Growing up in Tucson AZ until high school, we used a lot of copenhagen and skoal... until somebody slapped me on the back and I swallowed a bunch. Haven't touched the stuff since. Probably a good thing since I was only 13 or 14 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors