Not open for further replies.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Y
Has anyone heard of KIK Sticks ejuice
yes I bought a bottle of banana when I ran out of juice and was out of town for a funeral. I really liked it so I ordered 50mls when I found them online. It didn't taste anything like what I bought, now this was before I knew you should steep juice. Then I put it a cupboard, and until now I forgot about it lol. It's been in the back of my linen closet for like 5-6 months. I went and looked, lol still there. I will have to try it tomorrow! I can't believe that I forgot it

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Y

yes I bought a bottle of banana when I ran out of juice and was out of town for a funeral. I really liked it so I ordered 50mls when I found them online. It didn't taste anything like what I bought, now this was before I knew you should steep juice. Then I put it a cupboard, and until now I forgot about it lol. It's been in the back of my linen closet for like 5-6 months. I went and looked, lol still there. I will have to try it tomorrow! I can't believe that I forgot it
I had somebody give me some one is a 50ml of 16mg Marlboro and I don't vape tobacco flavors

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow is the day I should get results for all the latest round of tests! I am scared out of my mind. Really, scared. I close my eyes and see the screen when I came out of the bone scan machine and I saw two very bright white spots on either side of my spine, on the screen. I was like what is that? He was like uh well your dr will explain all that. I think I turned as white as the sheet on top of me, he looked at me with very kind eyes and said, well it could be calcium deposits.
I hate the medical waiting game. I have had to reschedule an appointment twice now because of my wife's work schedule that I am supposed to get the results of my latest MRI.

Hope it all turns out better than you expect.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nope, now this is why I personally avoid doctors like the plague, can't stand them, their shady ass practices, and the total lack of compassion for patients in pain, I will go see a doctor if, and only if: I am in more pain than I can stand ( rather high pain threshold ), or I have been sick for more than 3 days and would need doctor's note for work. Other than that, doctors are not gonna see me if I can help it.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Tomorrow is the day I should get results for all the latest round of tests! I am scared out of my mind. Really, scared. I close my eyes and see the screen when I came out of the bone scan machine and I saw two very bright white spots on either side of my spine, on the screen. I was like what is that? He was like uh well your dr will explain all that. I think I turned as white as the sheet on top of me, he looked at me with very kind eyes and said, well it could be calcium deposits.
Good luck sweetie Prayers are always with you.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nope, now this is why I personally avoid doctors like the plague, can't stand them, their shady ass practices, and the total lack of compassion for patients in pain, I will go see a doctor if, and only if: I am in more pain than I can stand ( rather high pain threshold ), or I have been sick for more than 3 days and would need doctor's note for work. Other than that, doctors are not gonna see me if I can help it.
You would love my DR she is the sweetest thing she gets pain has empathy and thinks outside the box.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Other than the fact that the drivers there are about the worst I've ever seen and in several of the cities the roads are at least as bad as the ones in Michigan... not a whole lot in particular.

Just giving her a hard time because I found out last night that she doesn't live in Indiana which is where I thought she lived so I had to take her Hoosier clubhouse card away.
Really??? There is somewhere worse the Chicago drivers!!!

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well hopefully I get results today!!!! I am so nervous! Part of me is afraid to hear what could be wrong, the other part worries me that it could be bad, the other days what the heck do I do if he has no answers
Hope once they get the results they can figure out a way to make you better!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya and agree, unfortunately my pain threashold was passed a long time ago and is permanent now. Unfortunately I litterally need nerve blockers and pain control shots and medications to simply be approach being comfortable on a daily basis. Fortunately I'm very picky about my doctors and don't have any problems changing to one that respect. I value expertise and always ask questions as well as doing my own research on options and impacts.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really??? There is somewhere worse the Chicago drivers!!!
Yep, I consider Chicago drivers "aggressive" like drivers in CA. Drivers in Ohio are simply stupid, they randomly change lanes and other crap that you would normally complain about, but they do it without any real intention of getting somewhere faster. They just do it without a care in the world and no seeming reason at all.

On the plus side, in most areas, the roads have not been under construction constantly for the last decade :)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, I consider Chicago drivers "aggressive" like drivers in CA. Drivers in Ohio are simply stupid, they randomly change lanes and other crap that you would normally complain about, but they do it without any real intention of getting somewhere faster. They just do it without a care in the world and no seeming reason at all.

On the plus side, in most areas, the roads have not been under construction constantly for the last decade :)
Nope i do it to get somewhere faster out the damn traffic!!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I live in CA, in L.A. county, but luckily not the city. I HATE having to drive in L.A.! It's bad enough here in Long Beach, but driving in L.A. makes me really nervous. Plus you can be driving along and with no warning your lane becomes a parking lane. Good luck getting over in 2 seconds when it's so crowded and everyone is purposely ensuring that you can't get over. Ugh...

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
welll .....................................

whisky lullaby

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live in CA, in L.A. county, but luckily not the city. I HATE having to drive in L.A.! It's bad enough here in Long Beach, but driving in L.A. makes me really nervous. Plus you can be driving along and with no warning your lane becomes a parking lane. Good luck getting over in 2 seconds when it's so crowded and everyone is purposely ensuring that you can't get over. Ugh...
We moved to CA just before I started 9th grade. Lived in Redlands until college then left for Florida. Came back and bought a house at the base of the Cajon Pass (little did we know how much wind there was!) and then shortly after started commuting to Costa Mesa. Fortunately started working from home and only went to the office once per week so we bought a house in Murrieta and then work said everyone assigned to the home office had to go to the office everyday because some yahoo was doing crap that they were not supposed to while working from home... still don't know what that was...

After about a year of that, told my wife that we had to move before I went postal and because a freeway shooter one day while driving through Corona, so we moved to Indiana in 2005 and have never regretted it once.

Fortunately we sold our house just as the market started its freefall. We had to reduce our price but then a bunch of people started a bid war and got us back up to what we were originally asking. Go figure.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are all my awesome vaping friends this fine day?

I got sick again, which is why I haven't been around much the last few days. I am feeling somewhat better today though.... just not as much as I would like. My heart goes out to everyone on this board who is dealing with more serious and/or less temporary illnesses. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We moved to CA just before I started 9th grade. Lived in Redlands until college then left for Florida. Came back and bought a house at the base of the Cajon Pass (little did we know how much wind there was!) and then shortly after started commuting to Costa Mesa. Fortunately started working from home and only went to the office once per week so we bought a house in Murrieta and then work said everyone assigned to the home office had to go to the office everyday because some yahoo was doing crap that they were not supposed to while working from home... still don't know what that was...

After about a year of that, told my wife that we had to move before I went postal and because a freeway shooter one day while driving through Corona, so we moved to Indiana in 2005 and have never regretted it once.

Fortunately we sold our house just as the market started its freefall. We had to reduce our price but then a bunch of people started a bid war and got us back up to what we were originally asking. Go figure.

I'm glad you found a place to live that you love. :)
Did you witness a freeway shooting? We've had a few psychopaths who took to shooting people on the freeway in SoCal over the years. Then there are the occasional road rage shootings. I haven't heard of any in a while, thank god.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got sick again, which is why I haven't been around much the last few days. I am feeling somewhat better today though.... just not as much as I would like. My heart goes out to everyone on this board who is dealing with more serious and/or less temporary illnesses. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Get better soon!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok everyone... you don't want to miss this post! A little birdie told me there were going to be some giveaways coming up soon. :) So it's a good time to start mentioning things you need or would like. This won't guarantee you a win, but if you do win it will let us know what sorts of prizes to consider. Mention big things and little things. Are you wanting to get into rebuilding? If so, drippers? Genesis style? Or a Kayfun type? Wanting a mech mod to see if it's your thing? Need supplies? How about some juice? It's likely more juice will be given out than gear. So keep chatting, but let's talk about vaping and what you're into or would like to get into!

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Beautiful vape mail week for me so far, got the 30 ml of Hound Dog I had won a while back in today, very tasty, I think I'm in love with this one, the Teflon Don from @KREAM yesterday, and my kayfun from fast tech, I'm set for a while other than my order from Vape Crafter which should be here this week. I think I'm gonna have to find a way to order more Hound Dog since I don't see this lasting, and really want to try some of the other Riverbottom Fog Sauces as well. Teflon Don might be going to my mother, I cut it and it's still too strong for me, still great flavor, but too much nicotine I think is what made me sick this morning. Gonna have to order myself a few more Kayfuns from Fast tech once money gets better too, I don't think I can go back to my aspire tanks again.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seriously though, other than juice (which I always seem to need).. Only thing I really need right now is a replacement screw for the fill hole on one of my Kayfuns. Only other things really tempting me at the moment are the iSticks and maybe another Nautilus (possibly a mini, though I love the full size) and some more of the awesome BVC coils for em. EDIT: Oh! And a good charger. Need to get either an Intellicharger or one of the LUCs

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok everyone... you don't want to miss this post! A little birdie told me there were going to be some giveaways coming up soon. :) So it's a good time to start mentioning things you need or would like. This won't guarantee you a win, but if you do win it will let us know what sorts of prizes to consider. Mention big things and little things. Are you wanting to get into rebuilding? If so, drippers? Genesis style? Or a Kayfun type? Wanting a mech mod to see if it's your thing? Need supplies? How about some juice? It's likely more juice will be given out than gear. So keep chatting, but let's talk about vaping and what you're into or would like to get into!
Hey @VapeOn86! Very cool to test the waters to see what everyone wants/needs. I personally am in need of a couple top caps, buttons and locking rings for my Stingray mechs...That's probably way too specific of a need, so instead I will throw this out there: The new Joytech eGrip. It's like a billet box, but cheaper and actually available. I'm also really interested in the Hobo RDA.

Sorry, I haven't been contributing much around here. The baby is growing up and doing so much more these days, that I never have time to post anything.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol, caught it, still trying to figure out what to do with said nintendo, it's dead, but I want to make something good out of it, maybe one day inspiration and energy will hit me.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmmmmm. I guess I don't need anything. Now, wanting is a different story. LOL.

And, I suppose I want @Damwow to get good results from the Doc.
Thanks so much. Well here is what we were told today:
Blood work still abnormal, 3 hot spots showed up on my bone scan, one on a rib, which did not hurt til the dr. Decided to poke around and now it does. I have an order for more blood work and they are referring me to an oncologist. Pretty scared right now.

So @VapeOn86 what do I need, well like Time said, to get better. What do I want, to get better! What is within reason to ask for : I need hardware, I really would love a tobh, since I will never be able to afford one of the high end mods, so I would be happy with a clouper like the 100watt or 150w box a Siegel 100 watt something like that a zen clone, anything like that would be very cool!

But whatever you guys giveaway and whoever gets it, on a serious note, thank you not only for the giveaways but a place where people can hang out, support each other and talk! It's done me a world of good!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VapeOn86 - Heh, funny how I'm this close to taking the plunge into the world of DIY. I've been slowly getting some supplies here and there, but I still need the basics LOL. PG/VG base, nic, bottles/droppers/syringes, and flavorings, of course! (Did I forget anything?) Been trying out quite a few juices lately, some gems, most of them duds. I'm raring to try my hand at duplicating some of the ones I like (on the cheap), and also try some of the awesome recipes from the DIY forum. Someone get me started! :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The controllers are awesome box mods waiting to happen... get inspired already! :)
that would be good, if I hadn't broken the controller in a rage when the damn thing died on me, I've just got the nintendo sitting in my storage shed now if I could just figure out how to make a ps1 controller into a mod, that would be interesting.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that would be good, if I hadn't broken the controller in a rage when the damn thing died on me, I've just got the nintendo sitting in my storage shed now if I could just figure out how to make a ps1 controller into a mod, that would be interesting.
The controller might be a little bit tricky... how about this one? :)
http://www.nebulavaping.com/vapestation-1/

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you found a place to live that you love. :)
Did you witness a freeway shooting? We've had a few psychopaths who took to shooting people on the freeway in SoCal over the years. Then there are the occasional road rage shootings. I haven't heard of any in a while, thank god.
Saw plenty on the news, especially living and commuting along the I10 and I15 corridors on top of the 91. Lots of car chases too ;)

Fortunately we knew our son had autism before we moved so we were able to handpick our new town based on the school district's reputation for working with special needs children and he has come a long way. He is minimally verbal and has most of the typical autism behaviours like "hand flapping", not being aware of personal space, squeals for no reason, rocks, etc... but we have been able to keep him in a tradional classroom and he is a really popular kid at school. Everyone wants to help him, and we have been fortunate to only have one issue with another kid at school and that was a personal space issue on another kid's bad day becuase it was a one-time issue. Now in public that has been a bit different...

We actually just received this awesome note from school today:

Hey Bill,

Just wanted to let you know that Ethan had a wonderful day today. Not only was he more engaged during whole and small group lessons, but he was so chatty! (I bet you’ve never heard him described as “chatty” before! J) He was interacting with peers and using their names. He spontaneously said “Hello _____” whenever someone walked into the room without them initiating conversation. Needless to say, we were impressed!

Have a good night!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would love to try a bottle of everything VapingWatch sells. So far you guys have the best retail juices I've tried.
Starting to get into RTA tank systems too.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@InMyImage kudos to you for picking the best place for your child. Several years ago the special Ed teacher and I got together and started bring her autistic kids to my room. The first day of kindergarten they literally cried and threw themselves around the room all day. Both were pretty much non verbal. I started out slow, and by the time the little girl was with me for one year in first and two years in 2nd, slowly adding more to them, she was fully integrated by grade 3. The little boy was part time. He cracks me up because he likes to fool people. He can talk, but makes most people think he can only grunt! If he was pushed too far he would start to rock and make this long drug out sound. I would say to him ______there is nothing in the first grade worth getting that upset over, we changed it to 2nd grade. And I would say to him, and Mrs. ____is the best teacher ever. He would say to me remeber mrs. .... Nothing, and wait for me to say the next part and we would go back and forth. One day we did it and I added and Mrs he blurts in the special Ed teachers name! Laughs and says I got you with a joke!!! I thought I was going to fall over! Since I have been sick, the little girl that went on to all regular classes, is now in 4th grade and has her mom talk to me on facebook, because our middle school starts then. She told her mom, I know what's wrong, I am not there to give her hugs every morning. Which she did when she was across the hall. She wanted to come see me, and mom told her I said I would love that when I was feeling like I could wear more than a nightgown and she was like oh well mommy we should wear night gowns! I give you all the credit in raising a special person! This year I have several autistic kiddos, I love teaching them! They are so smart, with some it's a matter of pulling that out of them!!!!!!! I think I am going to skype with her, for now though.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Damwow, when we figured out he has autism I did a bunch of research and two things that kept coming up were their issues with being touched and their need for routines. I said that simply isn't going to work for us so we took to holding, hugging, and rough housing with him every time we could. Today he loves getting and giving hugs and is okay being touched.

We also did everything we could to break any routine anytime we saw one developing and tell his teachers every year to try to mix up his day as much as they can given a standard daily routine.

One thing that has really helped with acceptance is after about a week of school a couple of teachers with training in working with kids who have autism come into the class and do some something to help the kids realize that they are all different and talk openly about things they see him doing that are different and talk about how that is the way he deals with stress. Basically we let them ask any questions they have about him and autism and just get it completely out in the open. It is the single best thing we have done for his successful integration into the classroom and the kids in class have been awesome.

Another thing that helps, is that during a meeting we have with his new teacher and school staff, we make it clear that we understand that he is not the only student in the school and that not all the resources of the school are to be thrown at his development and care. We are a team and need to work together and we respect their knowledge, expertise and efforts. So far we have had a great relationship with the schools and it actually helps him get more attention simply because everyone really enjoys working with him and us :)

Really hope that you get well enough to at least get into your classroom a couple of hours a week just to help your kids out. I know it must be really tough to be separated from a job you love and know that you are helping to form the next gen ;)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought about taking a box like a nes and using a computer power supply and a potentiometer making a variable volt mod power ran into the controller where the atty it that what you call vaping old school

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors