Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much the last few days... life got a little extra crazy and my 6 year old daughter is sick. Watch is also feeling under the weather (those weren't the words he used...lol), so he asked me to come on here and let everyone know that. So if you are one of the contest winners and haven't received your credits yet, it's probably going to take a couple more days. Watch is the only one who can apply credits, so he asked me to thank you all for your patience while he heals. :)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly what he said, take your time and get better, I think we can wait a while longer for our free stuff, wouldn't have this thread and all the free stuff if not for you wonderful people.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much the last few days... life got a little extra crazy and my 6 year old daughter is sick. Watch is also feeling under the weather (those weren't the words he used...lol), so he asked me to come on here and let everyone know that. So if you are one of the contest winners and haven't received your credits yet, it's probably going to take a couple more days. Watch is the only one who can apply credits, so he asked me to thank you all for your patience while he heals. :)
I hope they both get to feeling beeter soon!! I feel for you I hate when my kids are sick makes me wanna cry

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeez. What a bunch of sickos. :p

Not that I'm any better, LOL. Disabled Vet. I can relate.

I'm busy impatiently waiting for mail. Everybody knows the vape mail experience but this isn't vape mail. No cool stuff for the taste buds today but ear candy should be here soon. Another 1500 watts to rattle my house. :eek:

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope they both get to feeling beeter soon!! I feel for you I hate when my kids are sick makes me wanna cry
The worst part is that she got all these pledges for her school's "PTA Olympics" and she collected a lot ( well I did a lot of it, but she's only 6) because she wanted to go to this "Silly String Party". She collected enough to make it in, but the party was today. :( She cried and pleaded this morning "Mommy (which sounded more like Bobby...lol) please let me go to school!! Please!" :( It was so hard to say no, but she needed to be resting, plus with the way she sounded they would have sent her home long before the party. So that was tough, but then I remember that it's only a cold or flu, and that she's healthy otherwise and that we are really blessed. :) So my thoughts and prayers are with everybody on here, sick or well, cuz everyone's got something tough they're dealing with. <3

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
b94bc6ce39a3f1e195b4761eeac7970d.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The worst part is that she got all these pledges for her school's "PTA Olympics" and she collected a lot ( well I did a lot of it, but she's only 6) because she wanted to go to this "Silly String Party". She collected enough to make it in, but the party was today. :( She cried and pleaded this morning "Mommy (which sounded more like Bobby...lol) please let me go to school!! Please!" :( It was so hard to say no, but she needed to be resting, plus with the way she sounded they would have sent her home long before the party. So that was tough, but then I remember that it's only a cold or flu, and that she's healthy otherwise and that we are really blessed. :) So my thoughts and prayers are with everybody on here, sick or well, cuz everyone's got something tough they're dealing with. <3
I say she deserves a mommy daughter silly string party when she is feeling better!!!! you are so sweet!!

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Sorry to hear your baby is sick. It is so hard for the mommy. I hope she feels better soon.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
grrrrrr. Spent just more than 5 hrs. at the hospital just for them to put on a new cast and say "looks like it is healing." Now I'm gonna go kill Para and Keet, they are too damn noisy and this migraine won't tolerate it. Stupid birds, I tell them to shut up, and they do, for all of 10 seconds. They will definitely understand death...then I'll go and bury my head in someplace soft and quiet. Goodnight everyone.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After having this hernia operation and dealing with the internal discomfort I am far more sympathetic towards the ladies and bearing children.
Not that I can rightfully compare my operation to child birth but just that I gained a new sense of having one's insides mangled and jangled.
Much respect to you ladies. And just one more reason why I'm in awe of the human female.

and I don't use the word "awe" lightly :D

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10423930_10202675127669805_2869474192100622681_n.jpg
This is how the VA Treats our dead Heros at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery in El Paso. Sad don't you think?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is how the VA Treats our dead Heros at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery in El Paso. Sad don't you think?
Act of God... Every single VA Cemetery I have been too have been some of the nicest, best cared for, cemeteries around.. Even way out in Rural areas that might only have 50 vets buried there, much less the 50,000 here.

Besides, this happen 2 months ago and was repaired in less than 4 days by the 17 man crew, who are all vets themselves.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've buried many veterans at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery in El Paso as a soldier on Funeral Detail(21 gun salute and casket bearer/fold flag to present to next of kin). It is, or was, a very pretty and well cared for cemetery. Looks like the weather had it's way with it. I've carried lonely veterans with a single neighbor to receive the flag and 4 Star Generals with hundreds at the funeral.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a quick question. My physics professor is going around in class with a probe and shocking people with a tesla coil. How quick do you think I could get lawyers on his ass if he shocks me?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Looks like drought conditions... nothing like that Arilington scandal a few years ago... that person at fault should have taken out back, double tapped in the dome and left to fucking rot.

But then again I am picky as all hell when it comes to respecting the dead.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a quick question. My physics professor is going around in class with a probe and shocking people with a tesla coil. How quick do you think I could get lawyers on his ass if he shocks me?
Really? Unless you sustain an injury, I highly doubt a lawyer would even take the case..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You can get a lawyer on his ass in no time at all if you have big bucks, but you won't get any of the money back.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL not sure I would still be part of the student body if a prof assaulted me. I am sure I would be a co owner of said school..

"officer I was in fear for my own safety and the safety of others! I have nothing further to say without my lawyer present."

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He burned the kids knuckles...
If an injury was sustained, then sure.. Dunno how far it'll go, but he will at least get told to cease and desist by the higher ups.

It he comes at you, just make sure you tell him 'Please dont'. Dont just take it if you dont want it.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's due to unusual weather patterns that caused that and they have to fight court to even touch those spaces to fix it it

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's due to unusual weather patterns that caused that and they have to fight court to even touch those spaces to fix it it
My brother sent me that he was just at a funeral for a highly decorated officer and said Do You think they would do this to our fallen heros at Arlington National Cemetery? I think Not, but they are doing to other National Cemeteries in the Southwest in order to save water and yet behind this National Cemetery, Ft. Bliss just opened an Officers Only Golf Course and is watered three times a day. That they do have enough water for. Then at Riverside National Cemetery in Southern California, they do Not Allow The Marble Headstones to be placed why? I was told because it's easier to cut the grass.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No marble headstones are common practice here in many places as for fort bliss I have family that is in relations between soldiers and their families he told me that after the ground sunk they are not allowed to disturb the ground until the court approves or all the families are contacted and ok it in writing

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about the grass but there was very little grass out there when I was out there anywhere he does not even have grass in his yard

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
El Paso is a shit hole desert. 95% of the yards do not have grass. They are gravel.

The ball fields on post were rarely green and PT sucked when we had to sit on the grass for stretching and what not because the desert pokey seeds would be stuck in my ass. Ft Bliss was one place where I preferred PT on on the 150 degree asphalt.

The picture shows a relatively fresh burial site. You can see the grass line about 5 headstones back. Brown, but I would expect it this time of year.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would actually volunteer for the shocks.
And ask for them to be in random places :eek:

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know the feeling there, my energy level is equivalent to a snail on opiates.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received good and bad news today, the two cancer tests I had did come back Negative, then again on the flip side he sent me right away for chest x Rays and pelvic X-rays. I am choosing to think of the poisitve today though! I was so miserable though after the tests he had me do today and what he put me thru that I came home took some meds and went to sleep. I was worn out. Over the next several weeks I have some tests to go thru and more vampire sticks! He told me this one has to be at the hospital lab because of the timing issue! Argh! It is ridiculous!
They are also looking at some auto immune juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors