Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hi everyone, just thought I would pop on and seen how everyone is doing today? I my self have had a busy morning with little sleep, but hey I am thankful for being here another day to enjoy life. :) looking forward to seeing some responses! :) :)

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I done did it. At least what I could afford, and what was in stock. Only a little problem with being charged shipping, but I imagine that will be easily enough taken care of. Loved Porch Rocker so much just had to get some more!

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a couple of Vamos (a V2 and a V5) and a MVP 2. Got a couple of Kayfuns I picked up from the trading post here on the site and my Nautilus with the BVC coil that I use most often on top of em. I picked up an RSST to first get me into rebuildables, but since getting the Kayfuns I hardly use it. Also got a TOBH clone to play around with dripping.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well damn...went to take advantage of the sale but there is no Mellow Melange. I was gonna get a bottle of that and the KillrY4 since all I've had before is the Pluid.

@Dammit_Janet how is the Teflon Don?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its nice to see so many vendors making an effort to connect with the community. Sales and giveaways are great but the concept of customer service and actually giving a shit is what keeps a company afloat.
Good for you guys! Keep up the good work.

I just wanted to reply to the above posts. I'm not crazy enough to think I'll be able to provide an excellent experience to each and every customer I get. the fact is, mistakes happen and people mess up. My dedication is that I will do everything in my power to make sure mu customers are given an excellent experienc and, when we make a mistake, we will own that mistake and do everything in our power to fix it. It's my personal opinion that how a company handles their mistakes is the true test of their customer service.

For everyone, when you see we have made a mistake on an order, please to not hesitate to bring it to my attention. You have my word I will do my absolute best to fix the mistake and make it right

Keep in mind, 710 is not a tobacco flavor. It's a complex, confusing, conglomeration of competing flavors...a characteristically convoluted compound contriving of caramel and chocolate and coffee but confounding our circumscribed comprehension. Every customer who consumes this complexity will comment on contrasting connotations. This flavor, while smooth and subtle, will still confuse your tastes and it calls to be savored. In my opinion, definitely worth a try
Watch you are awesome, and provide excellent customer service no worries, see you on vapers tv soon and vapeon and vapestrong right?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ugh. So it's my understanding that Watch very rarely does any sales, so this would be an awesome chance to try some of things I've had my eye on, but I've already blown my vaping budget for month. @VaporWatch, any way you can make an invoice show up as Babies R Us on my credit card statement?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm dripping some Teflon Don right now and it's really good. :) I didn't think I'd like it for some reason, but I really do. I can't put my finger on the flavor though...lol A lot of the juices from vapingwatch.com are like that- complicated and mysterious. :)

Last edited:

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh. So it's my understanding that Watch very rarely does any sales, so this would be an awesome chance to try some of things I've had my eye on, but I've already blown my vaping budget for month. @VaporWatch, any way you can make an invoice show up as Babies R Us on my credit card statement?
What were you looking to try? Maybe I can help you out. :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got 12:50 and Woodbury in the other day... haven't tried them yet, 'coz I don't have any droppers. :(

Just placed an order for WTF, Z, Redemption, Infected and Teflon Don. Christmas in September! LOL

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, were we in the same band?! That was my band's name as well! Did you come up with the name for your band? If so, where did it come from? Oh, and what did/do you play? :)
I think I came up with that one. Not sure where we got it from. That was during the phase where we changed our name all the time. I think that one stuck for a few months though. What do you play?

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I came up with that one. Not sure where we got it from. That was during the phase where we changed our name all the time. I think that one stuck for a few months though. What do you play?
I'm a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan, and I got the name reading through the liner notes of one of their albums - Ten or Vs. maybe. It's the name of his record label LOL. Either way, we weren't the first, and certainly not the last to name our bands that. Google it. :)

Vocals/guitars for me. You?

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the juice feedback people. I just placed my order. Changed my mind about the killrY4 because I truly have enough ry4 and tobacco type juices. I decided to try some new flavors outside the norm so I got the Bledan Lotus (reviews suggest sour) and the Teflon Don (reviews suggest sweet).

Mellow Melange went into the ole wishlist. Hopefully Watch or Vapeon will post when it's back in stock. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the juice feedback people. I just placed my order. Changed my mind about the killrY4 because I truly have enough ry4 and tobacco type juices. I decided to try some new flavors outside the norm so I got the Bledan Lotus (reviews suggest sour) and the Teflon Don (reviews suggest sweet).

Mellow Melange went into the ole wishlist. Hopefully Watch or Vapeon will post when it's back in stock. :)

Mellow Melange will make it's return on Wednesday, October the 8th. :) I am waiting for it too. ;)

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder fan, and I got the name reading through the liner notes of one of their albums - Ten or Vs. maybe. It's the name of his record label LOL. Either way, we weren't the first, and certainly not the last to name our bands that. Google it. :)

Vocals/guitars for me. You?
I'm mostly a bass player, although I've dabbled in a lot of different things. I've always had a knack for theory (that math part of my brain) and I used to do some classical compositions for fun. I was a music major before I was a math major, but I had to drop out. I can't sing to save my life and I was enrolled in a very vocal oriented program. That, plus the fact that I was stoned off my ass for a few years straight had me on the verge of failing out, so I did what anyone would do in that situation: I became a math major!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well everyone, keep on enjoying the sale! I'm going to dinner for my mom's birthday, but I'll check in here when I get back :)

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm back again to let you know @VaporWatch that I got everything in today. I had no idea how much flavor and vapor you get from such a little thing this is amazing. I really wanted to say thank you again.
As for vw12:50 it is not an ejuice at all it realy heaven in a bottle and now me and my wife are hooked for ever more. I love dripping as long as I can pry it from her hands. I let the guy at the local b&m try it and he will be ordering some now to. Who knew life could be this good!?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really like Teflon Don. Just when I think I've got the flavors down, it starts tasting different...lol Drives me crazy but it sure is yummy! Speaking of yummy... I am just trying 12:50 for the first time. Definitely love at first taste!!!!! @Thayer is right! Heaven in a bottle!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is so messed up I could not find this thread on here at all this morning I tried for two hours and gave up

I'm sorry @Thayer - If it's any consolation, I actually had trouble finding it too! It says I'm watching this thread, but there doesn't seem to be a list of the threads I'm watching anywhere. Does anyone know how that works? I see where it says "watched forums", but not threads....hmmmm. I will ask around and if I figure it out, I'll let you know @Thayer :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, well for now if you go up above the posts and click on Vaping Watch where it says Authorized Vendors > Vaping Watch, you can then click "watch forum". I'm still looking for a way to get straight here, but that will make it easier for now.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh wait, I've got it!!! Lol make sure you're "watching" this thread. Apparently on the Vaping Underground home page, right next to "Watched Forums", is "Watched Threads", but at least for me, the "Threads" part is covered by the site's search.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors