InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nope Thayer was my grandfathers name but that's it
Perfectly good place to get a name, although I wished my parents had reversed mine a bit. I got my mom's dad's first name as my first name and my dad's dad's first name as my middle. Wish it had been reversed as I go by the nickname for my middle name. o_O

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Merry Christmas all! I have to say I have been enjoying a surprise package I received of a new custard, but is that doc it I taste? There does seem to be a hint of it, and that is the only part I am not enjoying.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
3d-abstract_other_christmas-eve_27710.jpg
Good Morning!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Merry Christmas all! I have to say I have been enjoying a surprise package I received of a new custard, but is that doc it I taste? There does seem to be a hint of it, and that is the only part I am not enjoying.

What are you tasting that isn't enjoyable?

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope everyone had a great day. The wife just swung by and apologized for not getting me anything. You'd think that after 20 years of marriage she'd understand that watching the happiness on all of their faces as they unwrap their surprises is all I ever ask for. I know it sounds really corney, but my co-dedpendence is really very satisfied by that particular rush ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope everyone had a great day. The wife just swung by and apologized for not getting me anything. You'd think that after 20 years of marriage she'd understand that watching the happiness on all of their faces as they unwrap their surprises is all I ever ask for. I know it sounds really corney, but my co-dedpendence is really very satisfied by that particular rush ;)

MUAHA that mean you get a free pass at VD or the anniversary.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope, not a chance. Although, feel free to send an Orchid her way if you want :)
LOL honestly I was wondering what I was going to do, for the last month I have been out of spendable cash for juice flavors and wire for rebuilding.
I limped a .20 build on my stuff for a couple weeks to get by, fingers crossed mom did not thermal nuke her coil and then ran out of most of my tobacco flavorings and all the coffees. by some divine Christmas Miracle my flavor order and wire order his my mail box yesterday after being placed on Sunday.
It was shocking I won a Sample pack on Mon. since things have been kind of hectic I seriously forgot I entered it.
Never expected to win an Orchid, but that happened and also won 120ml of juice on Mandy's show which I piffed on since I got restocked on flavors and that sample pack coming.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL honestly I was wondering what I was going to do, for the last month I have been out of spendable cash for juice flavors and wire for rebuilding.
I limped a .20 build on my stuff for a couple weeks to get by, fingers crossed mom did not thermal nuke her coil and then ran out of most of my tobacco flavorings and all the coffees. by some divine Christmas Miracle my flavor order and wire order his my mail box yesterday after being placed on Sunday.
It was shocking I won a Sample pack on Mon. since things have been kind of hectic I seriously forgot I entered it.
Never expected to win an Orchid, but that happened and also won 120ml of juice on Mandy's show which I piffed on since I got restocked on flavors and that sample pack coming.
Very nice. You'll enjoy the Orchid once you get the wicking down. Take a read through @franciscan' Mickey Mouse Ears build thread and it will help you get it running well a lot faster!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell to the yeah that deck is going to be an absolute dream to build on.
Hope you like it. It is a lot easier using the mickey mouse method. The wicking is a big deal though and you can't really let it sit on its side because there isn't a lip around the air holes. The new v6 pics I've seen look like that has been addressed, although by whom, I'm not sure yet since I don't think the original designers are behind many of the "version" developments.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I spent Christmas day home alone. Tonight, however I am at my daughter's house but there are so many kids I am overwhelmed with the noise. My grandkids got me cute little things from the dollar store. I also got some bath stuff. I can't wait to get home to see if there was something in the mail.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I spent Christmas day home alone. Tonight, however I am at my daughter's house but there are so many kids I am overwhelmed with the noise. My grandkids got me cute little things from the dollar store. I also got some bath stuff. I can't wait to get home to see if there was something in the mail.
Sounds like fun sometimes it's nice to be home and it be all quiet

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL it took me a while to figure out that VD meant Valentine's Day. I was thinking um I don't think her not getting him a Christmas present is on par with cheating and bring home VD!!! Haha I blame this thread for dragging my mind through the gutter ;)
Don't blame us your mind is just a dirty as ours is you just like to hide it and we embrace it

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Thayer,
just getting ready to shut down for the night but thought I'd swing by to see what's happenin.
Sorry I'm too tired to stay and chat with ya. It's been a crazy long day of funeraling and working.
I'm drained emotionally and physically:confused:
Hope you have a good night:)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Thayer,
just getting ready to shut down for the night but thought I'd swing by to see what's happenin.
Sorry I'm too tired to stay and chat with ya. It's been a crazy long day of funeraling and working.
I'm drained emotionally and physically:confused:
Hope you have a good night:)
That particular combination usually results in the best sleep I ever get. Hope it does for you as well my Fishee friend ;)

fishes_ahven_nukkuu_en.jpg

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Sounds like fun sometimes it's nice to be home and it be all quiet
Don't get me wrong. I love my peace and quiet. It was my first Christmas alone. My youngest moved to California, My oldest just lost her husband on Thanksgiving day, and the two who live nearby were with their immediate families. I can't blame them.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope everybody had a good Christmas, mine was good, still going on, waiting on my sister to call me back, going to go visit Dad for the weekend to do Christmas there, so I won't be around for the next couple days. Good part of the trip is Dad is very interested in switching to vaping, and asked me to bring my full setup so he can see how he likes it, problem for me being, how the hell to pack all of this stuff.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hope everybody had a good Christmas, mine was good, still going on, waiting on my sister to call me back, going to go visit Dad for the weekend to do Christmas there, so I won't be around for the next couple days. Good part of the trip is Dad is very interested in switching to vaping, and asked me to bring my full setup so he can see how he likes it, problem for me being, how the hell to pack all of this stuff.
Maybe you need one of those travel cases for women to pack all their hair sprays, conditioner and shampoo bottles, and other assorted toiletries in. I normally take up a small portion of my wife's for my electric razor and toothbrush if I don't just put then in the front pocket of my carry-on suitcase.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking at a tool case from Harbor Freight, with foam inserts, but don't have the extra $30 to get it right now, the kids presents tapped out my budget for a little while, but first Bonus check I get next year, that baby is going in the cart. I found a solution for this weekend though, I'm using my range bag, the elastic holders for magazines stretch just enough to fit 120 ML bottles, and there's tons of little pockets to put all of my building supplies and my I2 charger into. I won't be able to take EVERYTHING, but I'll be able to take a good portion of stuff without having to worry about glass breaking and losing smaller pieces.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking at a tool case from Harbor Freight, with foam inserts, but don't have the extra $30 to get it right now, the kids presents tapped out my budget for a little while, but first Bonus check I get next year, that baby is going in the cart. I found a solution for this weekend though, I'm using my range bag, the elastic holders for magazines stretch just enough to fit 120 ML bottles, and there's tons of little pockets to put all of my building supplies and my I2 charger into. I won't be able to take EVERYTHING, but I'll be able to take a good portion of stuff without having to worry about glass breaking and losing smaller pieces.
Which case at HF? I've been thinking about getting something to start just organizing my tools and DIY supplies, in addition to mixed/retail bottles.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw that one, just thought you might have found a different one that would make it easier to stand tanks upright in it.

Sounds like a new product idea for a woodworker, vape boxes. ;)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to have lots of packages waiting for me when I get home
Very nice :)
Hope you are enjoying your trip and that your ovaries are treating you well.
Don't forget to talk to a CVS there and see if they can help you sort out that prescription for you if you still need to.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all you wonderful people. Hope you all had a great Christmas surrounded by the ones you love and great food.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all you wonderful people. Hope you all had a great Christmas surrounded by the ones you love and great food.
Food was fun. We ended up feasting on Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnammon rolls for breakfast.
Lunch was finger foods of jalepeno poppers, fried pickles, onion rings, and queso and chips.
Dinner was some homemade chili.

Entertainment was courtesy of Yahtzee and a puzzle.

Unfortunately, by the time we were done with breakfast and the finger foods, I hit pain threshold and took some medicine to wake up around 5 am.

Still have not had any of the chili yet and the in-laws are here and just left to go pick up some Famous Dave's BBQ. :D

We make this all a tradition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors