Become a Patron!

ENDED - Wicked Puffs (Wpuff.com) WIN 2 FREE 30ml of your chioce

wicked puffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Here we go again. This contest is for Vaping Underground ONLY. Wicked Puffs will select 1 winner from this post. All you need to do is register for an account on wpuff.com its simple go to our website click the login and create an account. We will email you with your registered account and also post the winner here. I hope this is easy enough for you guys/gals that do not have a facebook account.
10390518_1501354463492043_3127222367003471595_n.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, account already created.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Account created, thanks you for the contest!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for another chance at a contest

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for a contest that doesn't require a FB account.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Done- Great Giveaway

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Account created! Thanks for the contest

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sure ready. I just new I'd have won something outa all these contest they've been having. But no nothing. I'm kinda sad bout that

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in always in

scooter

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, They had a contest on FB that closed(prize awarded) the day before they posted this one here. I see nothing on their FB page since that post.

I'll try messaging @wicked puffs on FB to see what the status is.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a different contest. I had a tragedy happen. My son passed away so I have been dealing with this. Sorry guys. We will pick a winner for this contest next week. I promise and apologize
Thank much for the update, and my sincere condolences on the loss of your son. Prayers going out to you and your family.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing ok. My condolences goes out. That is just terrible.

scooter

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is a different contest. I had a tragedy happen. My son passed away so I have been dealing with this. Sorry guys. We will pick a winner for this contest next week. I promise and apologize
My condolences to you and yours take as much time as you need

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am extremely sorry for your loss! I hope that you and your family pull together in your time of need! Trust me that anyone who cannot wait on the juice doesn't deserve it anyways! Take all the time you need to get yourself into a liveable state for you not us! My heart and prayers are with you and yours!
This might sound strange but if you need anything from us please let us know! We hope you find the strength to carry on and make it back to us as soon as you are ready! Be strong and know that he is in a better place without any suffering now!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am extremely sorry for your loss! I hope that you and your family pull together in your time of need! Trust me that anyone who cannot wait on the juice doesn't deserve it anyways! Take all the time you need to get yourself into a liveable state for you not us! My heart and prayers are with you and yours!
This might sound strange but if you need anything from us please let us know! We hope you find the strength to carry on and make it back to us as soon as you are ready! Be strong and know that he is in a better place without any suffering now!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better I wrote this big long thing about how people who run these contests have lives get busy and might not be able to pick a winner right away never mind having to deal with this tragedy and for them to apologize for not picking a winner was not needed in the least bit so I 100% agree with what you said and didn't post what I wrote because I sounded bitchy which I didn't want to it just floored me that after dealing with a parents worse nightmare they apologized for it which was not needed in the least bit. This is a great site which isn't just about getting free stuff by winning contests it's about helping out everyone as a community well for me at least if i happened to win something that's great and I appreciate it. I don't even know my point it just saddened me by the news and them feeling the need to apologize and I know up until that point no one knew what was going on so maybe that's my point maybe we should be a little more patient with the people who put these great contests together because we just never know what could be going on and if they haven't announced a winner there's probably a good reason for it.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

VU Sponsors