Become a Patron!

ENDED - Win IPV3 LI From GEARBEST to spread word on new site

amabezing96

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To get the word out that they FINALLY have a site and Facebook just for electronic cigarettes (as they call them). If u check their site like me you know checking out vape gear can be a pain, well it could be in the past. Click the link below to get to their contest.

5 ways to enter

Have you entered this competition to win [GIVEAWAY] FOR OUR VAPOR.GEARBEST PAGE !!! yet?

If you refer friends you get more chances to win :)

https://gleam.io/gNIJp-TgZbHt

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Entered... Thanks for the chance!

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To get the word out that they FINALLY have a site and Facebook just for electronic cigarettes (as they call them). If u check their site like me you know checking out vape gear can be a pain, well it could be in the past. Click the link below to get to their contest.

5 ways to enter

Have you entered this competition to win [GIVEAWAY] FOR OUR VAPOR.GEARBEST PAGE !!! yet?

If you refer friends you get more chances to win :)

XXXXX

I am NOT your friend, and I will NOT give you more chances to win by sneaking your link in here!!!

This is the REAL link to enter the Contest:
https://gleam.io/gNIJp/giveaway-for-our-vaporgearbest-page-

I am really tired of the NOOBS doing this without saying what the link is really for!!! :p

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entered, thanks

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can't believe this worked so well.

amabezing96

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was mainly excited that gearbest has a page that goes straight to their vape deals now. How are u going to tell people and not put your link there. U can now do the same on ur facebook or twitter or whatever else. I think my karma points went positive for even putting it out there what's worse is someone else coming o. The same post and saying my link isn't the real one. I had a good idea. 90 percent of the people that post contests own the site and are getting advertising which leads to money. I think by sharing I'm entitled to a few entries to maybe win something. Considering I've entered hundreds of contests and watch mod envy weekly and have yet to win.

amabezing96

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am NOT your friend, and I will NOT give you more chances to win by sneaking your link in here!!!

This is the REAL link to enter the Contest:
https://gleam.io/gNIJp/giveaway-for-our-vaporgearbest-page-

I am really tired of the NOOBS doing this without saying what the link is really for!!! :p

u may be tired of "noobs" but I hate people with greater than though attitudes. Kiss an ass. The purpose of them having the bonus entries for sharing is so people who spread the word get rewarded. By ur logic vaporjoe is a super noon because he gets paid to share other companies deals...no. He's using the tools available to better things for others and if he may benefit for them in the process then that's makes it all the better.

L

Lighty269

I was mainly excited that gearbest has a page that goes straight to their vape deals now. How are u going to tell people and not put your link there. U can now do the same on ur facebook or twitter or whatever else. I think my karma points went positive for even putting it out there what's worse is someone else coming o. The same post and saying my link isn't the real one. I had a good idea. 90 percent of the people that post contests own the site and are getting advertising which leads to money. I think by sharing I'm entitled to a few entries to maybe win something. Considering I've entered hundreds of contests and watch mod envy weekly and have yet to win.

have you ever heard of that tiny violin

amabezing96

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have you ever heard of that tiny violin
No I prefer the tiny metal guitar with a blast beat gutteral secretion style...yum

And to anyone else who thinks I'm doing this to be mischevious. The last line before the link says, "if you refer friends you get more chances to win". We may not be friends but hey I figure why not try and spread the word. I'm done with this. No more time to put into it. Thanks to all those that clicked the link. If not good luck anyhow. I just wish there was a vaping community where no matter what you did there weren't people talking down on you. Compassion is the one thing our community lacks. I like to just think the grumpy are still having nicfits from the cancer sticks, but who knows maybe they just hate their sad lonely lives.

Much love to all
MABEZ
Tuck it before u chuck it or hot juice may splash on your pee pee :(

L

Lighty269

No I prefer the tiny metal guitar with a blast beat gutteral secretion style...yum

And to anyone else who thinks I'm doing this to be mischevious. The last line before the link says, "if you refer friends you get more chances to win". We may not be friends but hey I figure why not try and spread the word. I'm done with this. No more time to put into it. Thanks to all those that clicked the link. If not good luck anyhow. I just wish there was a vaping community where no matter what you did there weren't people talking down on you. Compassion is the one thing our community lacks. I like to just think the grumpy are still having nicfits from the cancer sticks, but who knows maybe they just hate their sad lonely lives.

Much love to all
MABEZ
Tuck it before u chuck it or hot juice may splash on your pee pee :(

WOW! Chill out, I was messing with you

From all the hype, I've tested this box, and it is indeed awesome, always been a fan of the ipv line of regulated box mods! If u don't win it, u should still consider buying one, or the new ipv4s, also tested, currently I'm using the ipv4, and it also rocks, my next purchase will b the ipv4s or the ipv d2 (I'm pretty sure it's an upgraded version of the ipv2 mini) sorry, I am biased as I own the ipv4 and it's my go to box!
I am in no way affiliated with ipv, nor will i benefit from this post...

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
u may be tired of "noobs" but I hate people with greater than though attitudes. Kiss an ass. The purpose of them having the bonus entries for sharing is so people who spread the word get rewarded. By ur logic vaporjoe is a super noon because he gets paid to share other companies deals...no. He's using the tools available to better things for others and if he may benefit for them in the process then that's makes it all the better.

I don't suppose you've ever heard of "full disclosure"??? :rolleyes:
When I send out MY link on other Social Media, it always says something like: Help me win this Contest by using my link to enter...

And if somebody can't be Honest about it, they deserve to be called out!!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i thought it was pretty obviously a referal link. The OP name is not gearbest or anything like it. Its a new member. Gearbest would have a vendor badge if it was from gearbest. So it was pretty obviously a referal link

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't suppose you've ever heard of "full disclosure"??? :rolleyes:
When I send out MY link on other Social Media, it always says something like: Help me win this Contest by using my link to enter...

And if somebody can't be Honest about it, they deserve to be called out!!
Yes they do! Agree 100%

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what happened to the contest

scooter

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor