Become a Patron!

ENDED-Win Joyetech eGrip II, All-in-one Device for Daily Vaping Contest by HeavenGifts-6/7/2016

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping beauty that's duplicate entrys. You already shared on twitter, fb, Google, tumbler.

Give us others a chance to win something.

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. If you have ever used Joyetech eGrip, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your opinion on any Joyetech products.
I havnt used the egrip but I do have the evic that I use daily. I love my evic as being one of the only vape devices I have I think it fits my needs quite nice and I have never had an issue with it!

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@heavengifts today is the day right? We all excited to see who name comes out the hat.

Hey guys, still impressed by the original Joyetech egrip? HeavenGifts and Joyetech recently joint launched its upgrade version-eGrip II. Except featuring the same built-in tank design, compact size, attractive colors and high end material with the original eGrip, the new eGrip II also comes with some incredible improvements you must wanna experience. As your reliable friend, HeavenGifts never let you down. We have specially prepared 1 kit for you.

To enter this giveaway:
1. If you have ever used Joyetech eGrip, please share your opinion about it; if not, just tell us your opinion on any Joyetech products.
2. Which feature do you like about this upgrade version-eGrip II?
3. Tag 2 friends on VU to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
4. Share Joyetech eGrip II to your friends, and post your share links here.
-Share on Facebook
-Tweet it
-Share on Google+
-Post to Tumblr
-Share on VK
-Pin it
-Submit to Reddit
-Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on June 7, 2016.
2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
3. At least 30 participants join our contest.

------------------------------------About Joyetech eGrip II--------------------------------------------

Joyetech eGrip II supports various coil heads such as BF SS316, BF Clapton, BF RBA and especially the new Notchcoil, which will no doubt satisfy your different vaping preference no matter you are into DL or MTL. The TFTK-Tank technology will avoid the e-liquid leakage to the most extent; 3.5ml and 2ml tank capacity for your choice. The battery capacity has been upgraded to 2100mAh with advanced dual circuit protection from the original's 1500mAh, which enables you longer and safer vaping. Same like eGo AIO, this eGrip 2 also comes with e-liquid illumination LED with 7 changeable colors, which lights up the e-liquid, adding unique fashion element to your device. Besides, it’s equipped with a 0.9inch OLED screen, supporting V4.0 software, RTC display and menu optimization. All in all, this new vape gear will give you an enjoyable and personalized vaping experience.

8818b9f89cc7f4c5b51421ae9c32321c.jpg

Wanna bring this all-in-one daily vaping gear home? What are you waiting for?
Hurry up and Good luck!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heaven Gifts is such an awesome company I can't say enough good things about them and have been saying it across the Interwebs!

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! iVape!

a3efda87089868d55e6bc3ffa1cc02c6.png

Congratulations! iVape! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Joyetech eGrip II, you can pick one from HG at US$78.1 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the contest!

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey All

So got my win today. Once again a big thanks to @Heaven Gifts Gifts for the contest and the lightning shipping. Left China on the 12th and was delivered on the 14th. I didn’t get it till the 15th (today) because I wasn’t home and it required a signature for delivery. No Complaints though. So at first glance I love the finish on this. Mine came in Silver. The built in battery and tank will allow for me to take this on the road with ease and charge with a standard Usb charger. The device comes with an assortment of different coils but I’m more of an RBA guy so the adapter for the 510 is just a huge plus and added convenience. The stealth feature will come in handy for me at work and if I get bored well…there is always Flappy Birds on my mod. The lighting in the tank is also a cool feature and the fact that you can customize the color options, but for me I don’t really see a need/use for it. I tried the SS coil first in TC mode and wow is that a great vape. I was coming from an iStick 30w. What a step up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear you like your prize! What do you mean the Lighting in the tank?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is cool and I was going to say a waste of battery power but an LED is totally minimal.

VU Sponsors