Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 @greasegizzard!!.

bnjZIGm.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in VGOD Elite Mech, you can pick one from HG at US$88.83 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #60 @greasegizzard!!.

bnjZIGm.png

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in VGOD Elite Mech, you can pick one from HG at US$88.83 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.
Evan, can you redraw? I won over on the other forum! Crazy lucky today...maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Evan, can you redraw? I won over on the other forum! Crazy lucky today...maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets!

I'm Christina:p
Yes, so lucky of you! You must buy lottery tickets today, haha.
Ok, I will choose the winner again.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Congratulations #606 @gadget!!!.

TWtlLuu.png

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Congrats! I was really hoping for this one. I can't complain though. I won the first giveaway I ever entered here on VU.

Hope ya enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
WOOT!!
Just got an email from DHL...
Package is out for delivery! :D

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine should be here today! Don't know what RDA I'm gonna put on it. I only have one that is 24 mm, so I guess that will be the one. lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
WOW!
This thing is AWESOME!

I'll write a short review after I've vaped on it for a day or two but I can say I am impressed!
The fit and finish is second to none, it really feels good in the hand.It is nice and heavy, you can really feel how solid it is built.
I had a Tugboat clone laying around that had a white RDA but copper underneath so I sanded all the paint off and it fits like a glove.
I will more than likely buy the VGOD RDA that is made for the mod but for now at least I can vape on it.

VGOD.jpg

This next shot is just for comparison.

VGOD2.jpg

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WOW!
This thing is AWESOME!

I'll write a short review after I've vaped on it for a day or two but I can say I am impressed!
The fit and finish is second to none, it really feels good in the hand.It is nice and heavy, you can really feel how solid it is built.
I had a Tugboat clone laying around that had a white RDA but copper underneath so I sanded all the paint off and it fits like a glove.
I will more than likely buy the VGOD RDA that is made for the mod but for now at least I can vape on it.

View attachment 90482

This next shot is just for comparison.

View attachment 90483
What kind of build did you go with?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
What kind of build did you go with?

I dropped a Demon Killer quad dual coil set up in there. It says 3.3 on the package but my reader puts it at 3.1 with dual coils.

Seems to work real good for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors