ENDED - Win VOOPOO Caliber, Enjoy Powerful & Flavorful Vaping Experience--8/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
If you happen to be looking for a new kit, then you cannot miss this “beauty outside and beast inside” one – VOOPOO Caliber. Following the design of minimalism and ergonomics, it’s a perfect combo of Caliber mod and UFORCE tank. The gold plating badge button and LED indicator light make it elegant and luxury. Powered by built-in 3000mAh battery with a strong and durable life, Caliber MOD supports the max output of 110W, offering you over 200 puffs of vaping on one full charge. It features the advanced 32-digit GENE.FAN chipset with no-delay 10ms firing speed, which brings you a stable and powerful vaping experience. The paired UFORCE is a flavor-oriented subohm tank with 5ml large ejuice capacity. It comes with the innovative UFORCE U4 Coil and U6 Coil for decent flavor and huge clouds. Wanna get your hand on this exquisite VOOPOO Caliber? Join us now!

MXGPMVH.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of this VOOPOO Caliber?

2.Have you used any VOOPOO products? If yes, pls share your user experience. If not, pls comment with VOOPOO Caliber.

3.Share VOOPOO Caliber on any of your social media pages.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 6, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
--------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #28 @Chibisaurus!

v7xk8cv.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

"Oddly enough, Voopoo claims that they never had an agreement to supply the Gene Chip to Tony and VV. However, Voopoo go on to state that since November, they have made every effort to cooperate with VV and Tony and that they “only made minor price adjustment from our initial offer due to substantial price increase of raw materials”. Voopoo goes on to explain that this price increase only amounted to an additional $0.625 USD per chip."

Which of their two statements is the honest one here? Who makes a "minor price adjustment from our initial offer" on an agreement " they never had".

Here is how it works: You, make me an offer. If I decide to accept it, then this is referred to as an agreement.

This is the fundamental premise of natural law that contracts are based on.

That's like Cuz Voopoo saying " I never once was even in the same parking lot as that sweet Camero I stole from your fool brother. He should have installed a better alarm anyway, He only took the bus to work, and filed the police report that had me arrested, and the car I stole fair and square seized, for the attention, attention of all those hawt bus babes...! A publicity stunt.

If it were Rip, or Jai or Twisted or any of the other reviewers who ply their version of the oldest profession on YouTube, I certainly might suspect some fuckery going on.

But Grandmaster Bogan is boilerplate. He'd give his own product a crap review if it deserved it. He was also there when Hyon and Fernando Sallis et all tried to bullshit everybody, and threatened reviewers like Vic Mullen, with fictitious take down notices.

The answer to 99 out of 100 questions is clear if you follow the $. I seem to recall an American Chip maker, who agreed to sell their chips to a Chinese company, then failed to deliver, and then delivered defective chips, that wailed like a beaten baby seal, when the Chinese put out their own chip. It is almost a tradition for some companys. I see Voopoo with everything to gain by screwing VV, and I see nothing of substance that VV has to gain by not bringing a mod to market.

I do agree with you however, that "VV didn't follow normal business practices". There is no disputing that. When Voopoo tried to shake VV down for more than agreed upon for the product, they should have been told "deliver those 40k chips, on time, on fucking pricepoint target, or we will sue the meat off your bones.

You only enable bullys by appeasing them. The way you stop them by kicking them in the balls until they are cured. And then a little more to make sure.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. I have a VooPoo Drag. It’s fast firing speed is nice as promised in the Caliper too!

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Post #1
Have you used any VOOPOO products?
I have the Drag and the Too I like them both, I also have the Uforce tank and it's okay

chebik

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it. I like all tubemods. Espessialy with replaceble batteries.

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Google+

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#NOTANENTRY

There is no disputing that. When Voopoo tried to shake VV down for more than agreed upon for the product, they should have been told "deliver those 40k chips

It's simple this is how the business world works

Step 1: Contact company, Hey want to do business with you lets chat, make appointment...

Step 2: Meet, say what you want, make sure they can produce it to your specifications and hash out a deal, offer counter offer, offer counter offer until you reach agreeable terms.

Step 3: Draft a legal binding contract for the order, this is where things like ETA etc are stated and what would have given VV legal rights if Voopoo tried to change anything etc etc..

Voopoo and Vandy Vape only made it to step 2, they never reached agreeable terms nor were any legal binding contracts drafted, without reaching terms Vandy Vape and whatever the fuck his name is essentially announced the product..

VV should have waited until they had their chips, or at least a contract or really when they were into production before announcing this, VV's bad business practices were used to Shame Voopoo to save face when they couldn't deliver a product they promised.

This was nothing more than drama created by a guy who doesn't understand industry and you're just perpetuating nonsense.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

It has a built in battery which is probably good for newbies but makes me less inclined to ever buy one. VOOPOO should have made it with a replaceable battery to appeal to experienced vapers as well. But, it does come in purple :inlove:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

lovely stick mod with the voopoo U-force tank.. love it esp with the GENE chip.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Shared on Google..

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4.What do you think of this VOOPOO Caliber?

Looks like a pretty compact device - short and light weight. lots of fancy colors

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#NOTANENTRY

RIght in his video description it says...

NOTE: I’m told that Voopoo May not’ve “signed” a contract for the 40k boards...

Either way why are we talking about this in a contest thread hosted by someone that isn't Voopoo.

I'd like to apologize to everyone in this thread including Heavengifts for intruding on your contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors